Asking Her Out

G Dragon who do you pick??

DreamXx: Thank you to all the people who Subscribed. And I'm glad you guys liked my book. :) P.S. So sorry for all the mistakes I made in the chapters I made so far, and the grammer mistakes too. Like I said I am new but I will get better at this I promise with all my heart.

Time for the story now!! ^^ Enjoy!! <3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

G-DRAGON'S P.O.V.

 

 

So Dara and I were recording the song and when it came to her part, she sang it amazingly. Better then I thought. Anyways we were singing and I felt a huge connection between the two of us. Plus another thing I felt was jealousy in the room, don't now why or who is jealous of what but I feel it. 

 

 

As I was looking and singing at the same time, making sure no one saw what I was doing because it might make them thing I'm crazy or whatever. So I was looking around and saw jealousy in Chae rin-ah's eyes. I think she might be jealous of Dara....but why??? Is it because she wanted to sing the song to feature on my album?? Or is she jealous because she likes me??? No it's totally the first one, so to make her happy I guess I'll make a song that she can feature in. 

 

 

 

On the another hand I think I'm falling for Dara. Am I?? Or do I just think that she is an amazing addition to the song?? No I know for sure that I'm falling for her. After all this is done, I'll have to ask her out on a date.

 

 

 

END OF G-DRAGON'S P.O.V.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

After the two finshed singing the song, loud clapping was heard. Well to be honest Teddy, Bom and Minzy were clapping normaly, while CL was clapping wildly. Not to mention she was clapping only for Jiyong oppa. What a crazy interesting girl CL unnie is. Anyways back to the storie.

 

 

GD and Dara walked out the the recording booth to listen to the song they just recorded. While listing to the song, both GD and Dara were stealing glances at one another without anyone noticing. Well almost everyone, everyone but CL!! Who was looking at both of them. 

 

 

CL's mind: WTF!!!! WHY THE HECK ARE THEY GLANCING AT EACH OTHER FROM TIME TO TIME??? I WILL KILL AND I MEAN KILL DARA IF SHE TRYS TO MAKE A MOVE ON HIM. Plus why is he looking at her?? Does he like Dara unnie? WHY? HOW? WHEN?

 

 

 

After listening to the song....2NE1 have to go back to rehearsal before they get into trouble. There about to walk out of the room when.......

  

 

 

GD: WAIT!

 

 

 

2NE1: Neh???

 

 

 

CL: Neh oppa. What do you need??

 

 

 

GD: Well...umm...how do I say this??

 

 

 

Minzy: Say what oppa?

 

 

 

GD: Dara Noona...would you like to go out some time??

  

 

 

Both Dara unnie and CL unnie were in shock. CL shocked that G dragon oppa asked Dara and not her. Dara shocked with happiness. 

 

 

  

Dara: ........Oppa.....I-I-I would love too......how about tomorrow night at 8pm?? Does that work for you?

 

 

 

GD: Then it's a date *Smiles*

 

 

 

Dara: Perfect see you tomorrow then

 

 

 

CL: *annoyed* Dara unnie lets gooooooo! NOW!!!

 

 

 

Dara: Okay boss

 

 

 

With that 2ne1 leaves the room. Jiyong oppa is happy. Dara unnie is happy. CL unnie is annoyed.  

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So it's been awhile.

So, so sorry. *pouts*

Been really busy with school. You homework, projects and etc.

I hope you like the chapter.

I know I did, DaraGon foreva!!!

But I am a Skydragon shipper too, sooooo..........

Either way I hope you enjoyed this book so far and umm...oh yeah don't forget to subscribe!! ^^

----DreamXx----