CL's POV

G Dragon who do you pick??

Hi, DreamXx here with another chappie. CL's POV. I'm gonna do a lot of these. Like, T.O.P. POV and etc. Just to let you know how the others are feeling and etc. Right now it's CL, next is gonna be GD. The reason why I'm doing this is because I am having writers block on 'The Leaders Part 2'. So after I do all the POV things, I promise WITH ALL MY HEART! I will write 'The Leaders Part 2'. But, for now I will write all these POV chapters. DEAL WITH IT Kekekeke~~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

CL's POV

So very happy! I am happy! Yes I am~~~

You guys will never guess why I'm so HAPPY~~~~~!!!!!

you: Is it because you sung/rapped a song with GD??

Me: O.O How did you know??

you: Well, WE ALL know you like love him....

Me: HOW?!?

you: Remember when you met DreamXx/Cindy? The AUTHOR of this BOOK?STORY??

Me: Oh yeah~~ I think she wants me to be with GD *giggles*

you: Okay then BYEE~~~

Me: Byee~~~

Well now that, that convo is over lets have a flashback to the last chapter. Shall we?

Flashback~~

Dara's POV

TT_TT

CL~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T YOU DARE STEAL GD OPPA AWAY FROM ME!!! EVEN THOUGH YOU DID LIKE HIM FIRST AND I TECHNICALLY STOLE HIM AWAY FROM YOU....

Wow, this convo with a pretend CL in my head is going no where....

Anyways I tell you what is happening and you will get why I'm so pissed off at her.

Flash back (To chapter 10)

TOP: Dude are you done yet???

V.I: Yeahh~~~ are you--

END OF wrong FLASHBACK

Not that chapter!!! Chapter 10!! Oh and Lawls~~~~!! She's actually SCARED I might steal GD oppa away from her :O I'm not even sure if he likes me or not. Hopefully he does...That would make me SO~~~~~ very happy~! <3 Now on to the flashback of 'CHAPTER 10'!

Flashback to the right Chapter 10

YG: Thank you. Now GD who do you need?

GD: ....People...who..can...rap..

TOP: I can rap

CL: Same here

TD: Well so can I

Bom: Is this a song about rapping?

GD: Yup

Dara: Why about rapping?

GD: Because I thought it would be pretty cool having 2 people feature. Plus I already wrote the lyrics for it and I wrote both the names in the song too.

 

V.I: Yeah, yeah. Now who do you need????

GD:...

Dara: Lets try to guess

Minzy: It shouldn't be that hard...there's not that many people who are rappers.

YG: Mhmmm...

TOP: Me?

GD: No

TOP:....

Minzy: Me?

GD: No...

Minzy: *Pouts*

CL: Me?

TD: Me?

GD: Yes & yes

CL&TD: Yes!!!

 

GD: So..shall we record now or no??

Everyone but CL,TD & Dara: YES, YOU GUYS SHOULD!!

CL&TD: YES WE SHOULD!!

GD: *Looks at Dara* Babe it's only a recording, that's it.

 

CL's Mind: Yeah, just a recording...for now anyways..muhahahahaha *Smirks*

End of the right Flashback

Tada~~~~ There you have it. GD WANTED me to FEATURE in his song~~~

I'm so very very VERY happy~!!!!!

I love him~~~

I must sound like a love struck weirdo now right?

Well, I don't care eh eh eh eh eh

I don't care eh eh eh eh eh 

Hey, you can't help but LOVE someone SO much if you LIKED them since FOEVER!

So now, since I'm bored and you ALL know that I LOVE Jiyong oppa lets talk to someone....but who? Hmmm....

*Just then Taeyeon from SNSD popped up*

(A/N: Lol, she justed popped out of nowhere right? Well this should be interesting....Taeyeons color will be a violet color okay.)

Taeyeon: Hey, CL wass'up?

Me: *Taken aback at Taeyeons sudden appearance* Uhh...Hey Taeyeon Unnie. I'm just talking and thinking to myself, how about you? And what are you doing here?

Taeyeon: I just decided to stop by and pay you a visit and I'm talking to you that's what's up. :P

Me:.....So, let me get this straight. You just 'decided' to drop by?!

Taeyeon: Yes, yes I did

Me: Why??? 

Taeyeon: I wanted to meet a member of BIGBANG

Oh really now. I swear if she likes Jiyong oppa!!!!

Me: *Says through gritted teeth* Which one?!?

Taeyeon: Taeyang or TOP would be GREAT :)

Oh, well good thing she doesn't like MY Jiyong. I guess I could help her meet one of them. Hmmm....Taeyang oppa does need a girl BADLY because he never had the experience but he does have a schedule today, and TOP oppa I don't really know about him. I guess I'll just have to call them, and help her get to meet at least one of them....

Me: Okay, I'll help you meet one of them

Taeyeon: Yay!!

Me: >.>;; *Calls TOP*

Phone Convo with TOP

(A/N: TOP is orange and CL is lime green of course)

*Ring, ring, ring*

Yeobosayo

Oppa! Where are you right now?

Me? I'm at home playing games with Daesung

Oh really!? Can you do me a favor?

What kind of favor and what do I get in return?

I want you to come to our house to meet someone and in return you get to meet Taeyeon unnie

Taeyeon? From SNSD?!

Yep! The one and only. So will you do it?

Sure, I'll be there in 10 to 15 minutes, okay?

Okay, see you then oppa

Annyeong~

Annyeong

End of phone convo with TOP

....I didn't think he would agree THAT fast. I wonder what Daesung oppa would say....probably something like "Hyung~!! Take me with you PLEASE~!!!" Lol, he is so.....nevermind. I wonder what Jiyong oppa is doing right now.....

Probably working on a MV for 'Heartbreaker' or sonething like that since he didn't do the MV's yet. *Starts daydreaming, and forgetting Taeyeon is here*

Taeyeon: Yah! Lee Chae-rin!! Wake up~!!

*Wakes up from the daydream* Grrr~~~!!! Why. Does. She. Have. To. Be. Here. I. Was. In. The. Middle. Of. Day. Dream. Ing!!!!!!! 

Me: What?!

Taeyeon: The door is ringing

THEN LET IT RING OR GET IT YOUSELF!!!

Me: Oh okay. *Opens door*

(Time skip to after TOP and Taeyeon left)

Well, I'm done talking! I wanna daydream about Jiyong oppa some more....

So, till 'The Leaders Part 2' see you guys later~~~~

Annyeong~~!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi~~~

It's me! Back with another chapter.\

you: BUT IT'S NOT THE CHAPTER WE WANTED!!! WE WANNA READ 'THE LEADERS PART 2'!!!!! Thank you for the chapter about how CL feels Cindy :)

Me: Oh you're very welcome :D

So, I been having writers block.....as you ALL hopefully know. If you didn't....now you know :P

Sorry if this isn't really the chapter you want...but live with it I hope you understand that I will be writing these POVs for I don't know...when I don't have writers block for that chapter.

Oh and btw, if you want this to be a DaraGon fic....IT IS A DARAGON FIC!!!!!!!!!/SKYDRAGON FIC!!!!

It's Sky dragons turn now.

Well that is all for now....See you next time~~

Annyeong~~~ <3

----DreamXx----