G Dragon's POV

G Dragon who do you pick??

Welcome! Ladies & (I doubt) Gentle men! Intorducing G Dragon`s POV!!!!! Woohoo!! Cheers & Claps are heard.(Note: Thank you to all the people who subscribed. I'm very thankful *Smiles* Anyways I'm glad you all like it)

Yes, G Dragon`s POV is for todays chappie! (I told you, I couldn`t think with all my homework) So now I`m just gonna continue with these POVs. Please don`t hate me *Pouts* I just have writers block, AND I PROMISED AFTER I`M DONE ALL THESE POVs THAT I WOULD WRITE `The Leaders Part 2`. And ways ENJOY!!! P.s. Next will be T.O.P. POV. Oh and I think I went a bit crazy on the poster.....I just love him okay! <3

Oh, and btw, I got a co-author ^^ Happy, Irish_27's side notes, aka what I'm pretty much writing will be in a Pink color. And irish_27's line will be in a Turquoise color. Okay, oOoooOo and I'm working on a new fanfiction, it's a story about 2 girls and beast^^ Please support it by commenting and subscribing.

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/177788/my-brother-is-from-beast-beast-sment-ygent-jypent-cubeentertainment

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

G Dragon's POV

Annyeongehasyo~ I'm G Dragon, from the famous group 'BIGBANG'!~!

So, Cindy told me, I had this whole chapter for myself....I don't know if I should be happy or lonely??.....

Happy because I have a chapter ALL to myself, and this chapter is all about me, or

Lonely because I have this chapter ALL to myself, and no one else that I know, or I think I know will be in this chapter...

I'll be happy *Smiles*

So, you all know that I'm going to release my album 'Heartbreaker' pretty soon....

I'll tell you about the album first.

No. Title Lyrics Music Length
1. "A Boy(소년이여, Sonyeoniyeo) G-Dragon G-Dragon, Choice37 3:28
2. "Heartbreaker"   G-Dragon G-Dragon, Jimmy Thornfelt 3:22
3. "Breathe"   G-Dragon G-Dragon, Jimmy Thornfelt 3:25
4. "Butterfly(featuring Jin Jung) G-Dragon Choice37, G-Dragon 3:42
5. "Hello" (featuring Sandara) G-Dragon Kush, G-Dragon 3:17
6. "Gossip Man" (featuring Kim Gunmo) G-Dragon G-Dragon, Teddy 3:31
7. "Korean Dream" (featuring Taeyang) G-Dragon G-Dragon, Jimmy Thornfelt 3:16
8. "The Leaders" (featuring Teddy and CL) G-Dragon, Teddy, CL Teddy 3:48
9. "She's Gone" (featuring Kush) G-Dragon Kush, G-Dragon 3:44
10. "1 Year Station" (1년 정거장, ilnyeon jeonggeojang) G-Dragon Kush, G-Dragon 4:04
Total length:
35:52

So yeah that is the album, ten whole songs. 

Oh and I heard the Cindy's favorite song is 'Breathe' so I will use that to ask her something.

you: Where did you hear that?

Dara told me secretly on one of our dates and yeah~

you: Ahh~~! What do you want to ask her?

What else? WHY CL IS ACTING SO WEIRD! No one will tell me~! *Pouts*

you: Ahh~~~ I know :P

Will you please tell me???

you: That's for me to know and for you to find out...

TT_TT Thanks for your help, random person...

you: Your welcome *Leaves*

....Well, okay then...Well, anyways--

you: Oh before I go, Cindy got a co-author named Irish_27 and I think she knows too *Runs away*

.......WHAT THE HECK?!.....

So, which one would it be easier to get info out of....hmmm...well I have no I idea who this Irish_27 girl is...so I'll get Cindy here......

But, I'll save that for later.

Now, CL as you all know me, Teddy hyung and CL recorded a song called 'The Leaders' together, and I don't know how to say this but, this feeling me and CL had...I think it was a connection?? Or something like that...

But, I love Dara noona so~ much. What do I do? Hmm.....

Should I tell Dara about my little feelings for CL or NOT?

Well, if I do that Dara might hurt me because she has been getting really jealous since the day me, Teddy hyung and CL recorded 'The Leaders'

Well, there's only ONE way to know... That pretty little Cindy... Hmm, how can I contact her?

Ah! I know!

 

Un-revealed flashback:

I  was about to call Dara and ask her to have dinner with me when suddenly, I saw her walking around with Cindy inside the YG Building then they went inside the studio...

I hid behind the 'studio door' because they're just sitting near it...

"So, Cindy, what will you do with us?"

"Unni, what do you mean by 'us' ?"

"Me and GD~"

"Do I really have to tell you unni?"

"Yes"

"But, look Dara Unni, what's the point of creating this book if i'm just going to tell you the whole story? Huh? Then it's not a surprise anymore... *pouts*"

"Yeah, I know that... But, please little Cindy..." *begging face*

"Sorry Dara Unni, but it's a NO~ NO~ NO~... *looks at watch* Oh, 'gotta go! Annyeong!~"

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Mall... Girls' play, bye~!"

End of flashback

 

I was heading towards the mall's direction when I saw a familiar figure...

Oh, Cindy!

"Oh~? Ji Yong Oppa? What are you doing here?" *shocked*

I saw her drinking Starbucks' Java Chip infront of YG Building

Well, I'm having a little trouble about my little feelings towards CL... Should I just tell Dara that I have feelings for CL or NOT?

Well, first off. Oppa, tell me how big of feelings do you have towards CL unnie?

....I would say, on a scale of 1-10 I would say....*Thinks* 8-ish? I don't know now tell me~!! Please~~ *Cute face*

*Gasp at how cute he's being* Uh-I-I I think....If you love her that much, you should tell her oppa. Don't keep your feelings in hiding. You didn't do that when you liked Dara unnie, did you.

No, no I did not. Oh and I would LOVE to tell CL my feelings, but what if Dara hurts me? You know, my GIRLFRIEND!

Hmmm....Wait! Did you come here just to ask that question that YOU, the awesome G Dragon should know already?

Well, yes.

Aish, oppa~! Your my ultimate bias for a reason you know. Do you want me to remind you why, your GD??? I think not!

....Aww~~ I'm your ultimate bias, how cute~ *Pinches cheeks* But! You know, Dara, MY GIRLFRIEND MIGHT HURT ME~~~~!!!!!!!!!

I believe she loves you to much to do so. The problem is that YOUR GIRLFRIEND might HURT CL UNNIE!!

Hmmm....Good point. Now, question!! Does CL like me?

....Oppa~! *Whines* You know I can't tell you~~

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy. I have a trick up my sleeve, to make you tell me.

O.O What is it??

My song~! 'Breathe'

OMG~! Who told you!!!! That my favorite song was 'Breathe'???????

Dara, you know...my GF.

Uh-oh~

*Pulls out PM3 player* *Puts song on* *Starts singing breathe*

Cindy's thoughts 'Oh my god!! G Dragon is singing 'Breathe' to me *Happy and shocked face* *Squeals on the inside*

Soon the song ends. People who where at the mall clapped and cheered. They also screamed "G Dragon! G Dragon!" over and over and over again, Cindy even did so...being the huge fan of  GD she is. But I mean come on, did you guys like not come here because you where bored?? Probably for GD ^^ Or CL or anyone else, whatever. :P 

So, Cindy. Will you tell me now?? 'I asked hopefully'

Aish~! Oppa~!!! You know I can't tell you, but the song like omg~! *Hugs GD* Thank you for singing the song to me~ Oppa, but I gotta go~ Mianhae...But be friend/co-author could tell you, she's also here today. She told me awhile ago that she'll go to 'ETUDE HOUSE~~'
So, annyeong~~ ^^

Arrasseo... Annyeong...

Etude House? Ah... I think it's on the North Wing...

After 10 minutes of looking around, I finally found the 'Etude House'... I went inside and asked the cute little girl who's wearing a BIGBANG t-shirt, white skinny jeans and a BIGBANG rubber shoes...

Wow... She must be a really BIG FAN of BIGBANG...

Annyeonghasseyo... Uhm, are you Irish_27?

Neh... Waeyo?

'Oh My Gaah!!! I'm talking to the famous G-Dragon!!!! *v* '

So, you're Cindy's co-author?

Yeah...

Uhm, do you want something? Coffee? Doughnut?

Well, just a cup of coffee...

So~ we went to Strabucks and I bought Irish_27 a 'Mocha Frappe'

So, what's your name? I heard that your username in AFF is Irish_27, right?

My name's KWON Su Jin, but you can call me Su Jin or Irish... Whatever you like.. And, yeah... My username there (AFF) is Irish_27...

KWON?!?!?!

Yep... Is there a problem?

....................

Oooohh..... You're probably wondering why our surname is the same, right?

Yes...I already know that Cindy's surname is Kwon and your surname is Kwon too....are you guys like sisters?

Haha.. No, we're not...  Well, sort of... Haha!!! :D

So, oppa? Why do you want to talk to me? Cindy texted me that you want to talk, then I saw you coming towards me.

Aah... Well, I want to ask you something...

O~kay... Go on...

Uhm, should I tell Dara that I have feelings for CL??

Well, I think...

Uhm...

Yes, you should... But don't worry about Dara Unni, oppa...

We'll talk to her FIRST... And you will go and tell CL Unni about your feelings for her, okay?

O-okay... But, i'm so scared of Dara...

Hahahaha!!!!

Ya! Why are you laughing?

Haha... I'm laughing 'coz you're scared of your OWN GIRLFRIEND! Hahaha!!!

Arrasseo Arrasseo... Just be quiet, okay?

Okay...

And by the way, Oppa!

Hmm?

Do you know that Dara unni is going to start her acting career soon?

ACTING CAREER?!?!?!?!

Yes... I just heard it from Cindy...

....................BLANK.................... *shocked*

Don't tell me, you don't know anything  about her acting career? Haha...

Seriously, I don't know...

But, you're her boyfriend... You have the right to know...

Yeah, you're right... So, Irish... Do you want to record Bom's song 'You and I' with Cindy?

Aiyoo oppa... Stop joking...

NO! I'm serious here... Besides, the others doesn't know you yet...

Jinjja Oppa?! Me and Cindy?!

Hmm... *nods*

WAAAAAHHH!!!!! Gomawo Ji Yong Oppa!!!! *hugs me*

Haha... Tell Cindy about it as soon as possible, okay? And tell me too if she agrees... Here's my number and me2day... *gives details*

Annyeong Irish~

Annyeong Ji Yong Oppa! Jal kka! ^^

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehe, both me and Irish played around with this chapter :P

Anyways, next stop, TOP's POV~~

Don't forget to comment and subscribe~

Annyeong~~

----DreamXx----