I am not a good boy

A stupid outburst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

— So... I guess the conversation with Minzy didn't go too well. – Taeyang said opening his house's door.
— Do you have soju? — GD responded instead.
— I'll take that as a confirmation. Come in.

G-Dragon followed his friend to the living room.

— I don't have soju, but... — Taeyang showed a bottle with an expensive look. – I've the Scotch that Top-hyung bought me in my birthday.
— Much better.

Taeyang took a seat in front of GD and placed the Scotch and two glasses in the table between them. As soon as he filled the first glass, GD took it and drank it of a drink over. Taeyang refilled it without said anything.

— Sorry for appear here just like that, you were sleeping?
— Not yet, and don't worry about that. — Taeyang said with understanding. – It has been that bad? You look... Heated.

G-Dragon let out a snort and began to tell him what had happen until the car moment. What Minzy had said in his house and the mutual agreement to come back to ignoring each other.

— And I guess it doesn't finish there... — Taeyang ventured.

GD let out another snort and rubbed his hair.

— You have to promise me that you're not going to tell this to anyone.
— Hey, you're the only blabbermouth here. — Taeyang assured. — C'mon, shoot.
— After that, I drove her back to her place. — GD began to tell.— And the atmosphere between us wasn't awkward or upsetting as usual, it was just... I don't know, sad.

Taeyang nodded.

— I think she felt in the same way. — GD continued. — She confessed that in Beijing she wanted to get revenge of me, but you know, she was too drunk to do anything properly.
— What do you mean with get revenge?
— She basically told me that she wanted to kiss me in a 'erominji' way just to give me a lesson.

Taeyang eyes widened in disbelief.

— Yeah. and I probably reacted in the worst way possible. — GD said. — I treated her like she was insane and I said that kissing her would be disgusting. — He confessed. – I suppose that it hurted her.
— You suppose? For god sake, Jiyong... – Taeyang shook his head. – But hold on, you wouldn't be here just for guilt... What has happened after that?

Jiyong drank another glass of Scotch before explain it.

— She sat on my lap and kissed me. – He blurted out.
— SHE WHAT!? — Taeyang's jaw dropped the floor.
— Yeah. She just sat on me like if it was something she does everyday, and kissed me without even give me time to react. — He dramatized the scene.
— I just can't believe what I'm hearing... I mean, you can’t be serious. — Taeyang looked the Scotch with suspicion. – What the hell has that whiskey?
— You haven't listened the worst yet.
— Oh, god...
— Youngbae, I liked it. — Jiyong buried his face into his hands and then faced Taeyang again. — I ing liked it! In fact I went crazy. If it hadn't been a dirty trick, I could have ended making out with Minzy in my car. — He buried his face again. — With Minzy!
— Okay, okay. I think I get it. — Taeyang raised his hands. — But what do you mean with a dirty trick?
— It was all her revenge, the 'eromaknae play'. — GD said bitterly. — She told me to the ear "disgusting, huh?" in the coldest way, and then she just left.

Taeyang was gobsmacked, he was unable to picture Minzy behaving like that.
Kissing Jiyong? And worse, doing i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter