Hey MAMA!

A stupid outburst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December of 2015: MAMA's After Party.

After an epic gala and a good night for the YG artists, almost all the guests were enjoying of champagne and compliments at the after party. Minzy wasn't an exception. With the surprise appearance of 2NE1 after a long year of being out of the media, they had caught the majority of the attention.
The 2015 had been a quite hard year in some aspects. The rumors of disbanding, Bom's issue, some stupids misunderstanding in Instagram... But also it had been great for Minzy.
She had flown to LA at the beginning of the year and also in summer to dance with Antoine Troupe, and it was amazing. She improved her dancing skills and met very nice people who were close friends now. And her university studies were going great too. She was getting high marks and was very comfortable with her classmates.
She felt like if it had been a year of self improving, and she was happy with it.
People had started to say that she was making her own path aside from YGE and that she was growing apart her labelmates, but it doesn't really bothered her. She was much more than Minzy from 2NE1 and wasn't afraid to prove it, but she would always belong to her group.

He heard someone talking with Bom and saying that she looked absolutely flawless. Minzy smiled. Bom had been so nervous before the performance because of her absence, she deserved that warm welcome more than anyone.

— Long time no see you!

She turned to face EXO's Kai.

— Oh, hi! How are you?
— Fine. – He smiled. – And I can see that you too! Blonde hair suits you.
— Thanks. – She chuckled. – Congratulations for all the awards, by the way.
— Thank you. – He bowed.

They chatted about her dance academy and other topics, just for catching up, and after a while SHINee's Taemin joined them. At some point she felt like if she was being observed, so she turned and saw GD looking in their direction. He was sat in a couch next to T.O.P and when their gazes met, he quickly looked away.

Minzy and GD were currently in good terms. They had smoothed things between them in the middle of the year for the good of their careers, but their “friendship”, for calling it in some way, were much more colder than in the past. Minzy doubted so much that were possible returning to that, and she didn't wanted, either.

— What? – GD said to T.O.P
— Huh? I haven't said anything. – He responded.
— Uh-Huh – GD was distracted again.
— I know that look.

G-Dragon raised an eyebrow.

— The look of "I have a weird fixation with Minzy that I only remember when I run into her". – He explained with a smirk.
— You're insane. – GD said smirking too.
— I think I could fall for someone like her... – T.O.P kept digressing.
— You? – GD chuckled.
— She's quiet, polite, somewhat cute...
— And too young and too Minzy. – GD completed. – And you're too Top.

T.O.P laughed.

— Which means that I'm extraordinarily handsome.
— You better say extraordinarily odd and insane. – GD correct him.
— Whatever.
— In any case, don't talk about fixations when after the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter