Bad girls go good

A stupid outburst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Considering that the last YG Family concert was just around the corner, all Minzy's efforts of avoiding G-Dragon, T.O.P and basically anything related with YG, were in vain. So she decided the best she could do was move on with her life and career as she always had done. After all, keep an attitude of "nothing has happened here" wasn't too complicated for someone used to be in the spotlight.

Two days after the 'G-Dragon encounter', she was flying to Taiwan with Psy, WINNER, BIGBANG (except Seungri, who couldn't attend because of the car accident) and the rest of 2NE1. Luckily, it seemed that GD had decided to maintain the same attitude than hers, because there weren't weird looks, commentaries with ulterior motives, or anything awkward at all (at least, not more awkward than usual). The one who glanced at her with an indescribable look was Taeyang. Not a bad look, just... Strange. She immediately guessed that GD had told him what had happened between them, which was totally embarrassing but well deserved.

"Goodbye to another good relationship with an oppa", she thought with irony.
 
The concert was fun and full of good vibes between everyone. She even took a selca with Mino and Seungyoon in the backstage for Phhhoto, and danced 'Gangnam Style' with T.O.P at the encore. 
Actually, T.O.P was especially playful that night. Was he who looked for she to dance more than once, and like in all the concerts, he tried to imitate her dancing at the end.
Regardless of everything, she was enjoying that new dynamic between them, and the fans seemed to like it as well. The crazy side of T.O.P was charming.

Taking advantage of the high mood, Minzy thought that it was a good chance to apologize to Mino for the kiss accident. It was obvious that they were in good terms, but she felt she owed him at least an apology.

—    Mino-ah! – She approached him in the backstage when they were ready to come back to the hotel.
—    Hey! What's up?
—    Look, sorry for not mention it before. – She said. – But I just wanted to apologize because of that stupid bet in Beijing. You know... The kiss. – She blushed a little. – It  was a silliness totally out of place, but well... All that wine during the dinner...
—    And soju. - Mino added with a smirk.
—    And soju. - She admitted, blushing again. – So I'm sorry.
—    Don't worry, when I was in high school I played to the bottle more than I'm going to recognize ever, so I'm cool with that. – He joked. – But it's kinda weird... – He suddenly frowned. – I mentioned it to Chaerin before and noona said she didn't know anything about a bet.

Minzy's smile froze.

—    Uh... W-what have you said to Chaerin?


"!"

—    Minji-ah! Are you ready? We should be leaving now if we want have dinner. –T.O.P appeared in the right moment.
—    Are you going out tonight? – Mino asked them before she could think what dinner was he talking about.
—    For dinner, yeah. – T.O.P answered.
—    Oh, that’s cool! Can I join you guys? I'm starving and I don't want come back to the hotel since it was the last concert and...
—    Sorry, kid. – T.O.P cut him with an apologetic smile. – This time it's only for adults.

Mino looked dissapointed.

—    Actually I'm older than Minzy.
—    That's great! Maybe next time. – T.O.P grabbed Minzy by the arm to leave with her.
—    But...
—    Bye! – T.O.P said already in the distance.

Minzy was puzzled.

—    Hey, thanks for that, but now I feel kinda bad for him... – Minzy said worriedly.
—    Yah, he's young, he will recover. – T.O.P played down it. – So, are you ready? 
—    Ready for what? – Minzy frowned.
—    Dinner, you silly. 
—    Are we really going out for dinner? 
—    Do you think I would make up an excuse just for save your ? – T.O.P questioned. 
—    Huh... 
—    Maybe. – He shrugged. – But I'm starving too so we're going to dinner.

She tried to replicate, but he ignored her since they left till arriving the restaurant, restaurant which he had chosen without consult. Once there, he kept ignoring her while was reading the wine list, so she picked her mobile phone to distract herself.

—    What do you want to eat? – T.O.P asked her after choosing the wine. 
—    It's nice that you let me decide at least that. – Minzy complained, arm crossed.

 T.O.P raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

—    As nice as your company. – He joked, putting a cute face. 
—    Yah, stop! – Minzy couldn't help but smile. 

T.O.P smiled slightly too and just then, a waiter came with the wine he had asked.

—    What's that worry face? – T.O.P asked her with a smirk. – I've told you that you can drink with oppa without ending smashed. 
—  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter