Truth and dare

A stupid outburst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G-Dragon was looking through the car window with a bored expression. An hour before, he had tried again reason with YG for not to go to the event, but was worthless. He couldn't explain with words the anger he felt towards his boss in that moment, a mix of a feel between betrayal and resignation.
Just at the opposite side, Minzy had been texting since the car picked her. She had managed to find a nice outfit in a record time, and also to have her hair and makeup done, but was as upset as her sunbae.

— So what's the plan? – GD asked without take off his eyes of the car window.

But Minzy seemed too busy with texting to notice he had talked, so he coughed as wake-up call and looked at she waiting for a response.
After feeling observed, she finally looked away the iPhone screen and faced him.

— Sorry, have you said something?
— Yes. – He said in a sharp tone. – We must clarify what are we going to do before reach the place.
— Being nice, to smile a lot and that stuff, I guess. – She said and he nodded.
— I think that arriving together and let take a few photos of us will be enough to ensure it doesn't happen again.
— Sure. – She agreed with him for first in a long time.

That was the last they said until they arrived. Then, GD got off of the car in first place and opened Minzy's door to help her as a gentleman. Instantly, they put on a perfect fake smile ready for the flashes of the cameras.

— Let's go. – He muttered, offering his hand to make their entrance together.

A second car arrived just later theirs and not long after, Taeyang joined them. Obviously and like Minzy and GD were expecting, T.O.P hadn't wanted to go and the same happened with almost everyone they'd asked. No one in his right mind would want to attend to anything warned only with three hours of beforehand. It was a miracle that GD managed to convince Taeyang to accompany them, and he felt very thankful with his friend for that. The presence of Taeyang lightened a little the tension between Minzy and him, and would make easier the soiree. Also, the image of the three together was least weird than the image of only they two.

They posed together at the photocall and then, a reporter approached them to make a few questions.

— G-Dragon-ssi, Taeyang-ssi, Minzy-ssi. – He bowed. – What a pleasant surprise! And what an unexpected combination! – He joked.
— Yeah. – GD responded kindly. – It has been a last minute arrangement, so tonight only we three are in representation of YGE, but we’re glad to be here.

The reported asked them about the YG Family Tour, which was almost ended, and about future projects too. They chatted a little more with him and answered all the questions politely.

— Well, I think with that's enough. – GD said once the three were alone again and out of the focus.
— Yes. – Minzy nodded.

They exchanged awkward looks in silence until Minzy took the initiative and went away to greet other artists. She had just seen the girls of F(x) and was the perfect chance to leave that awful atmosphere. Amber and Luna were good friends of her since long time ago, so she immediately felt relieved that they were there too.
Both seemed surprised of seeing her there, but were more surprised even when they found out who her companions were.

— Weird. – Said Amber glancing at GD.
— Well, it's a punishment from YG or something like that. – Minzy explained.
— Because of you two hate each other? – Luna wondered.
— Kind of...
— Still weird. – Amber sentenced.

Meanwhile, G-Dragon and Taeyang were talking about the same topic.

— So Yang-Sajangnim scolded you?
— He want me to smooth things with Minzy. – GD said.
— Not a bad idea. – Taeyang opined. – It has gone out of hand, is ridiculous.
— I guess I should talk with her if I don't want more 'surprises' like this, courtesy from YG.
— Yeah, you better. – Taeyang agreed. – Also, she looks in a good mood right now.

They glanced towards she, who in that moment was talking with EXO's Kai. Both were laughing and seemed to be enjoying their company.

— You want me to talk with she here? – GD asked without stop glancing the couple. – The better place for a scandal, that's for sure.
— No, you bastard. I was thinking in the way back home. You two came in the same car, right?
— Yep, but I'm not that sure about come back...

From their point of view, Minzy looked like she was having the conversation of her life. She was grinning and laughing so naturally that it was probably she had already forgotten the motive that had brought her there.
The fact was that Minzy and Kai were friends since a while. Not extremely close, but friends anyway. They had to keep it out of the public eye because fans started to ship them out of nowhere and even before their friendship, so the secrecy was better. Actually, they only saw each other at events where were invited with their respective groups and stuff like that. It wasn't like if they made plans together or something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter