Papa knows best

A stupid outburst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seriously he has just asked me that?”, Minzy thought, looking at him open-mouthed.
G-Dragon had the gift of opportunism.

— Are you kidding? What are you talking about?
— Just asking – He shrugged – It's simple curiosity.

He saw how the maknae of 2NE1 bitted her lip, frowning, probably thinking if she should contain herself to respond him.

— You're really thinking I would be able to mess up your career, don't you? – She mumbled, a little hurt. – Well, let me remind you the fact...
— Okay, you two. – The unmistakable voice of YG cut her off, appearing next to them. – Go to my office. Now.

The CEO walked away not waiting for their replies and GD sighed and just followed him, knowing that it was the only thing they could do. Minzy also knew it and did the same.
Once at the office, they took a sit in front of him and just waited for whatever he wanted to say them in an awkward silence. G-Dragon was with a kinda sceptical attitude while Minzy was simply looking at the floor.

— What's going on? – YG finally asked.
— About what? – GD said.
— Jiyong-ah, don't play with me. I don't have time for foolishness. – He warned. – I wanna know right now what's happening between you two, and you better be clear with me.
— I don't know what you want me to say, could you be more specific?

YG glared at him and Minzy still kept silence.

— Are these photos of an after party – he dropped them on the table – a drunken scene at an hotel – he looked at Minzy – and a fight in a club enough specific, Jiyong?

Minzy gasped with the last thing and glanced briefly to GD. She didn't know anything about a fight in a club, but she remembered that the fatidic night in Beijing, T.O.P had said her that he had gone out with GD and Seungri after her "crisis". What would had happened?

— How did you...?
— Knew it? – He chuckled. – I have eyes everywhere
— Seungri. – GD guessed.
— The poor kid was only trying to clean his name because for once, he wasn't the one who was involved in a mess. – He explained. – And yeah, I'm still surprised about that, but that's not the point. I'll ask it one more time, what's going on?
— I'm really sorry about what happened in the hotel, sajangnim. – Minzy talked for the first time. – It won't happen again.
— I'm sure about that, Minji-ah, but that isn't what I've asked. Why one of my least problematic artists and one of the most professional are involved in such a sudden bunch of scandals?
— I think there just are misfortunate coincidences.– GD said.
— Really, Jiyong? – YG glared at him, again. – Well, seeing that you two wanna make me waste my time, I'm going to say it only once: I don't know what the heck has happened between both and I actually don't care, but you better fix it. – He sentenced. – I don't need bad press saying that the YG Family is not a family anymore or bull like that, so you bett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter