Two

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

 

 

The wedding day arrived after the two months of engagement between Siwon and Ara.

During that time, Kyuhyun had to see his crush most of the time in his parents´s house since all still lived together.

Kyuhyun was in love with his brother-in-law but he never showed him his real feelings. His personality was quite different from the rest of his family. He was stubborn, sincere most of the time speaking without thinking, and very impulsive and very passionate with the ones he loved and wanted.

He was not going to confess or say anything about his true feelings to Siwon. He knew it would be a lost battle and the most sensate thing was to give up. Kyuhyun couldn´t allow himself thinking about Siwon while he was with his sister. She was very in love with him.

It was torture day and night to think that his crush was by his sister´s side, knowing that she was who enjoyed all the privileges of his company and body. His heart was another thing that made him very jealous all the time. Siwon´s heart belonged to his annoying sister. This fact made him hate his sister and Siwon all the time.

Why didn´t he meet him first? Why wasn´t he a girl to get Siwon´s attention and heart from the beginning? These thoughts always made him feel frustrated and devastated. That´s why he adopted a negative attitude towards his sister and Siwon when he saw them together. Even though he died inside when his sister touched Siwon or kissed him in front of him, Kyuhyun did his best for not showing any interest.

Ara and all his family had noticed Kyuhyun´s attitude towards the engagement and then the wedding where Kyuhyun denied to attend but his dad had obliged him to go. When his dad asked him for real explanations, Kyuhyun couldn´t find any good one so he decided to attend his sister´s wedding but it was a torture for his poor heart.

Siwon looked gorgeous in his wedding suit, showing his beautiful and perfect smile to his sister all the time. They looked like the perfect couple in front of everybody. But not for him…Kyuhyun still believed that Siwon didn´t suit for his sister.

Nobody in the family could understand Kyuhyun´s attitude at all but as he was only fifteen years old, his dad believed that it was a teenage stage where guys tend to be negative, stubborn and with serious lack of interest for everything.

Kyuhyun was young. Yes. And because of that he always questioned himself why he had to fall for a man instead of a girl…and this man was much older than him! Who knows? He fell for his beautiful smile first and his handsome face…after watching him for months, he had no doubt. He was head over heels for the older man.

He thought of him as his destiny but now he realized that it wasn´t like that. The handsome man was someone else´s destiny from now on…

 

oOo

 

The day of Siwon´s wedding, Kyuhyun stayed in front of the couple in the altar with a broken heart inside by outside he was showing hate and coldness towards Siwon especially. And the latter could feel it, he could feel how deep and cold was Kyuhyun´s glare towards him. Siwon was not sure why. He thought his brother-in-law hated him since the moment he met him at the restaurant two months ago since every time Kyuhyun saw him, he showed him an irritating face.

Siwon really worried about Kyuhyun´s attitude towards him but when he wanted talk to him, the boy never gave him a chance. In fact, they never had a chance to talk in private before since the boy seemed to avoid him all the time.

Then why Siwon could feel the boy´s intense gaze towards him sometimes but not with hate? He couldn´t explain it but sometimes he thought that the boy tried to say something with the gaze…it was not hate…it was a feeling that he could not explain…

Anyways, Siwon accepted his brother-in-law´s cold attitude towards him encouraged by Ara to win her brother´s heart soon so Siwon promised her to do something about it in order to change that cold attitude of the boy. It would take him some time but he was confident.

Unfortunately, Siwon never had a chance to do that because after the wedding, Kyuhyun moved to U.S.A in order to finish his education there.

Kyuhyun had planned it all since the moment his sister and Siwon engaged. He couldn´t stay in the same city and place with both of them living happily. His heart will not be able to resist so he decided to lose the battle but somehow not the war yet and moved to another country with the mind only in his studies and focused on forgetting Siwon.

But he was way far from that…

Kyuhyun went to live to his parents´house next to New York. At the beginning, the change was not good at all since he couldn´t adapt well to a new place full of foreigners and a different language. He studied hard and in a few time, the boy was speaking English fluently and making new friends.

The process of adaptation was not simple but at the end he was successful with it. He went to parties and shared with those friends but he could never like girls. Somehow he even couldn´t look at another handsome boy because all he had in his mind was Siwon. An older man who had gotten married to his sister.

The boy promised to forget Siwon there but he never could and that fact pissed him off very much.

What could he do? Even in another country too far from Seoul, he was not able to forget him. And the news about his sister going well with Siwon made him curse the supposed destiny he used to think about each other.

During one year, his dad visited him in New York but his sister and Siwon never came. Somehow he was thankful for that because he knew if he saw Siwon once again, his heart would skip fast for him like the old times. And that would be proof enough to care a about his sister´s marriage and go for the one he always wanted.

Kyuhyun wasn´t interested in girls but his classmates always went after him during classes. He rejected them all the time because the boy thought girls were annoying.

His studies were great. Kyuhyun was very smart so he always got the first places in his class being the envy of every one of them there. Of course, the boy didn´t care about them. He was there to study and only that. If he had to smash his rivals, he would be willing to do it since all he wanted was to be the number one and make his dad proud of him.

When Kyuhyun became sixteen years old, he couldn´t suppress his feelings to call Siwon. He knew his telephone number but he never felt the confidence to call him. This time it was an exception…it was his birthday and he felt extremely lonely and down.

His fingers burnt for calling Siwon, it would be the first time in doing that. He just wanted to hear his voice and nothing else. Moreover, Siwon wouldn´t realize that it was him the one calling up. Kyuhyun didn´t have anything to lose since he had given up to his crush but in a moment like that, alone and still confused about his feelings towards Siwon, his emotions were stronger and dominated him without thinking.

Kyuhyun dialed Siwon´s cellphone number with shaking hands, waiting to hear his voice, just that and then he would hang up immediately. Ok, he knew it was something stupid and childish but he felt the urge to do it. He needed to hear his voice after a year of being abroad alone and struggling for a new life.

Since a long time ago, he has denied to hear news about his sister and Siwon´s happy marriage. To be exact, Kyuhyun never asked about his sister´s life after he moved to USA. He heard some news about them through his father the first months there but after that he had forbidden himself calling up his sister or ask his dad about her and Siwon.

Somehow that measure was the best in order to forget his supposed destiny. After all he had run away from Seoul just to forget Siwon.

He needed to endure that…even if it was hard to do it.

 

Kyuhyun called up Siwon and waited for some seconds. He was trembling and not only his hands. Why? Why did he have to call him after a year? Of course he struggled with that idea but something inside was stronger.

The original idea was just to hear his voice maybe saying hello once or twice and then hang up. That only action would please his bleeding heart in a way.

Kyuhyun was alone in his bedroom. It was his birthday number sixteen. It was supposed to celebrate it surrounded by lots of girls and boys of his same age but all of that was out of discussion for him now. He preferred staying at his house, alone feeling down over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter