Four

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I´ve missed you my readers Lol*

CHAPTER FOUR

 

 

Next day, Siwon didn´t cook as he had promised because Kyuhyun had searched some cooking recipe from internet in order to surprise Siwon after he came back from work. He knew he was smart and talented. He always learnt fast when he focused on it. That´s why he did his best to surprise Siwon. He loved to hear the handsome man complimenting his cooking skills. At least he was pleased with that simple gesture from him. Something was something for now...

Kyuhyun was determined to impress Siwon in all possible ways so he took care of all the chores as well. He even started to wash and iron Siwon´s clothes and have all the man´s stuffs ready when he needed them. The house shone. He wanted to give it his personal touch on it and he got it. The house looked better, much better. Like a lovers’ house…

That evening, they had dinner in peace talking about their days and the things they did. And as Kyuhyun knew it very well, Siwon never stopped complimenting the delicious dinner that the boy prepared and his fast improvement in the area. Moreover, the dedication the boy did to make the house clean and shine everywhere was amazing. Siwon praised him all the time making the boy blush hard and skip his heart like crazy inside his chest. This is what Kyuhyun wanted. The start of Siwon noticing him. Seeing the good qualities he had. Yes, this was a good start. Even though for Kyuhyun was not enough…

The boy needed the intimate contact between them. A hug, a kiss…something that he could feel Siwon´s presence in a different way. He wanted the handsome man but he knew he couldn´t rush the things as he wanted. The days passed by. Kyuhyun continued cooking and taking care of the chores and Siwon continued praising his skills but that was all. The handsome man never gave him any other sign of accepting his love feelings. Kyuhyun was sure that Siwon had changed his attitude towards him. This time he started to open with him. Every day trying to know more about each other and sharing funny stories in order to make their living thing a nice time. But Siwon always seemed to forget that Kyuhyun was in love with him. And that was what Kyuhyun hated the most since Siwon treated him as if they were friends, a weird friendship between an adult and a boy. Stupid fact…

 Sometimes Kyuhyun was tired of waiting for a chance or a special sign between them. So that night after the amazing dinner, he decided to make a move. It was now or never since within a week more he would have to come back to his own house and there wouldn´t be any other excuses to stay in Siwon´s place.

And Kyuhyun made his move.

When Siwon ended to wash the dishes, he ruffled the boy´s hair in a tender way as he used to do just to thank for the dinner and all the chores that the boy had taken care during these days. Kyuhyun felt electric shocks running through his body with that simple gesture from Siwon. He loved it. The man´s touch on him but he wanted more…more from the man he had loved for so long. He longed for his lips…his taste.

Kyuhyun stared at the handsome man´s lips while the latter kept on ruffling his hair in a gentle way. Siwon noticed how the boy was devouring him with the eyes, liking his lower lip in a seductive way and moved his hand away from the boy´s hair. Siwon gulped and said good night turning around to exit the kitchen.

A hand on his arm stopped him all of a sudden. Siwon turned around to see Kyuhyun pulling him closer and smash his lips on his in a rough and hard kiss. Siwon shocked and pulled the boy away immediately.

“What the…”

“Just a kiss…please…”

“You are crazy, boy! I´m not into men! I have already told you that many times! Don´t screw up what we have now. We are living happy till now…or that is what I think it was…”

“We are meant to be together, Siwon! Sooner or later, we will end up together…convince of that! I love you! Accept me now…accept my feelings once and for all…it´s our destiny!!”

“You have to be kidding, right? You are my ex-brother-in-law, for God´s sake! I double your age! You don´t love me in that way…you just have an obsession with me…that will pass soon… and when that happens both will laugh at this” – Siwon said laughing nervously.

“It´s NOT an obsession! This is love…real love. I love you. I always have. You are my destiny, only you. Men can love other men. What´s wrong with that. I´m proud of loving you! I just want you to accept my feelings…I know that you already like me”

“Yes, I like you but not in the way you are thinking about…why me?”

“Because it´s you. My heart chose you since the first day I set my eyes on you…please let me love you”

Siwon was tired and angry. He got close to Kyuhyun and grabbed his chin in challenge.

“So…you want to be kissed right?...you want me to touch you and you on bed, eh? Is that what you want?”

Kyuhyun nodded with lust.

And Siwon knew he had to do something about it because Kyuhyun seemed not to give up with the idea of seducing him. He wanted to scare the boy so this would be the only way to make the boy fear him and forget his obsession with him.

The boy was dangerous, very dangerous for his life. And Siwon knew it. He needed to scare the boy and make him hate him.

“Then I will give you what you want…” – Siwon said and smash his lips on Kyuhyun in a hard and furious kiss.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes in order to enjoy the man´s touch but soon the kiss turned into a violent kiss. Siwon was roaming his body sliding a hand inside his shirt. Kyuhyun wanted his touch but not in that way.

“S-Siwon…n-not like this…you are hurting me…s-stop…” – Kyuhyun begged but Siwon didn´t stop. The latter even pulled the boy against the wall making Kyuhyun shake and afraid of the man´s actions.

His body was shaking but not in want.

This is working…this was the only way to get rid of  this annoying boy and his love feelings for me…he will definitely run away from me and will never come back. Sorry Kyuhyun…I just want to scare you…

“N-not like this…p-please…” – Kyuhyun managed to say between sobs. His body was shaking. He didn´t like this Siwon.

And Siwon stopped. He moved away with wide eyes in shock. He watched the boy shaking and sobbing but staring at him with adoration…still with adoration after his violent actions on him. What the hell is this boy thinking?

Siwon wanted to scare him but maybe he was too rough.

“I´m sorry…” – Siwon said and passed a hand in his hair in frustration.

“I love you…but not like this…I need you but not like this…please just let me love you the way I want…see me…feel my love for you”

Come on! After all Siwon did to him, Kyuhyun still loves him!!! Damn boy! Suddenly Siwon felt the worst man in the world and panicked. He couldn´t look Kyuhyun in the eyes. He felt like a coward, he knew it but he needed to run away from there immediately. He had gone too far. His strategy didn´t work…

Siwon turned around and left the house not before apologizing with the boy once more. He left leaving Kyuhyun with a broken heart. He fell on the floor sobbing and surrounding his legs with his arms. Wishing for Siwon to return soon and talk about what happened earlier. He has to convince Siwon about his real love and not a simple obsession. This was serious. He was going serious with the handsome man but this was getting hard and somehow dangerous as well. How could he show Siwon he was serious with him?

oOo

Siwon didn´t have another place to go. He was confused and angry with himself. He needed time to think about his actions. That was not good. Going to his office, the man decided to spend the night there on a comfortable sofa he had in his big office. It was not the first time he spent the night there anyways. Even he tried to forget about what happened between he and the boy, he couldn´t get asleep easily. A couple of hours took him to get asleep finally.

When he slowly opened his eyes, Siwon could notice some light coming from the window of his office and he realized it was already morning. After all he had been able to sleep a couple of hours at least but suddenly he felt some air caressing his chest. Like a slight touch from fingers caressing his bare chest…BARE CHEST??!!

Siwon looked down and saw Kyuhyun caressing his bare chest with his fingers staring at him with a lustful expression, as if he were the most delicious food in the world ready to be eaten.

Well, he indeed had his shirt opened exhibiting his bare chest for the boy. He panicked and moved away from Kyuhyun standing up at the speed of light.

“What the hell were you doing?” – Siwon demanding with a pissed off voice.

“I just…I was just admiring your bare chest while you slept peacefully and beautifully” – the boy said with no regrets.

“You opened my shirt!!”

“Not all all…you had it almost ed…I just opened the last two buttons…sorry…I didn´t know what I was thinking but I couldn´t resist it…sorry”

“You knew exactly what you were doing, Kyuhyun!”

“I said I´m sorry, ok! You have a beautiful body…I just couldn´t resist it”

“Whatever…now what are you doing here so early? How did you know I was here” – Siwon said buttoni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter