Three

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE

 

After his dad´s phone call informing the good news, Kyuhyun didn´t lose time and came back to Korea. He took the first flight to Seoul while he thought of a conquer plan towards Siwon. The boy was determined to make Siwon notice him and make him be responsible for his deep feelings for more than two years.

His dad got astonished with his son´s sudden decision but he supported him because he missed him so much during these two years abroad. Ok, he travelled a couple of times to New York but he still missed him. After all, Kyuhyun was his youngest son.

The perfect plan was made by Kyuhyun during the flight. He would install in his parents´s house for the first two days but then he would convince his dad to let him stay in Siwon´s house for a while since he lived alone and had a huge house for just himself. His dad loved Siwon. He always did. So Kyuhyun was sure that his dad would agree with his fancy.

After leaving all his things at home, he takes a taxi and goes directly to his dad´s company where Siwon still works. He was determined to confess his feelings towards the older man. Yes, fifteen years older than him but Kyuhyun didn´t give a damn about the between them. Love has no boundaries, no age at all.

Kyuhyun searches for Siwon´s office and finds him focused on some papers frowning seriously but still so handsome. The boy watches him through the big glass window and sighs deeply.

 Kyuhyun touches his chest and can hear how his heartbeats are going crazy just with looking at him again after two years. He realizes he still feels the same way than before. Exactly the same way than the first time he met him. Crazy or not, Kyuhyun died for that man, his destiny. Now he was sure of it.

And because of that, Kyuhyun was not willing to give up to his only chance with him. It was now or never. So he had to play all his cards with him today if he wanted to win his heart slowly. There will always be a strategy…

Kyuhyun ignores Siwon´s secretary who is giving him a killing glare for entering the office without being introduced and stands up quickly to avoid the boy in.

Kyuhyun opens the door and Siwon immediately turns his head to meet the intruder widening his eyes totally impressed by the boy in front of him all of a sudden after two years of knowing nothing about him.

Siwon made a big O with his mouth and stood up from his chair.

“Kyuhyun?” – Siwon said frowning in confusion.

His secretary enters the office and excuses about the intruder but Siwon seems not to hear her.

“I´m sorry, Mr. Choi. The boy didn´t identify previously and entered your office without my consent” – she said worried about her boss´s reaction.

“It´s ok, Sarah. The boy is Mr. Cho´s son, my ex-brother-in-law – Siwon explained and the woman got astonished. She didn´t know the big boss´s son yet since she was new at work. Then Siwon smiled at her and added – you can dismiss now. I will take care of this”

His secretary nodded and did what she was ordered and exited the office leaving both men alone once more.

But before Siwon could say something, Kyuhyun breathed deeply and blurted out:

“I need to talk with you urgently”

Siwon was really worried about the boy now, his ex-brother-in-law appeared in his office all of a sudden and with a commanding attitude before even saying hello to him.

What´s wrong with this kid?

“Hello, Kyuhyun…it´s been a while…” – Siwon replies trying to put manners in the boy.

“Can we go for…a coffee outside? I need some privacy” – Kyuhyun says ignoring Siwon´s words. It seems that the boy really has something in mind and it must be important in order to ignore the attempt of conversation.

Siwon didn´t understand Kyuhyun´s attitude at all but he preferred accepting his offer before the boy could do something stupid in the office because his ex-brother-in-law´s face was really serious and…cold.

Somehow Siwon was afraid of the boy´s attitude. He could remember how cold and scary the boy was when he was engaged with his sister, especially the time before the marriage.

Siwon had no way out.

“I´m busy now – Siwon said but Kyuhyun gave him a killing glare – but it´s ok to go with you for a coffee – he chuckled - I think I need it before ending the case I´m working on since this morning”

Kyuhyun sighed in relief and nodded victorious.

Both men walked in silence through the elevator where Siwon could realize how deep the boy´s look was on him. Of course Siwon looked at him back from the corner of his eyes but just because he was very curious about what Kyuhyun had to say.

It was uncomfortable.

Uncomfortable because if Siwon can remember, he never had a proper conversation with the boy before because Kyuhyun always seemed to avoid him and even hate him.

It must be something important since his face is very serious but what is he doing here all of a sudden? Wasn´t he abroad? Studying? Why does he look so serious but at the same time so intimidating when he looks at me? Is he still hating me? Oh noooo! No way!!!

Siwon guides Kyuhyun to a near cafeteria in front of his building and orders for two coffees and a piece of cake for the boy.

The silence was awkward between them.

When both were with their coffees on the table seated in front of each other, Kyuhyun dares to lift his gaze and meet Siwon´s curious eyes. The latter was with crossed arms on his chest waiting for the boy to speak.

Kyuhyun gulps.

Siwon´s eyes were so beautiful…and more now that he has him so close for the first time. I love him, Kyuhyun said in his head looking straight to the handsome man´s big eyes.

There was no time to play around now, he needed to be in action and confess to him since he urged him to take responsibility for his deep feelings.

Kyuhyun breathed deeply never averting his eyes from the handsome man and blurted out:

“I like you”

Siwon is shocked and openmouthed. For a moment he can´t even breathe properly. Really astonished by the boy´s words. Then slowly Siwon starts to blink and process the information still in disbelief.

After a while Siwon comes back to his senses.

Whatt??? Is this a joke? So is this ‘the something so urgent’ he wanted to tell me? He´s gotta be kidding!! Did I hear well?

“W-what? Excuse me w-what d-did you just s-say?” – Siwon asked stuttering still in shocked. But then he thought that this could be a joke from the boy since he always hated him.

Siwon was very busy at work. He didn’t have free time to waste it in stupid things and jokes from a boy.

“I like you” – Kyuhyun repeated with determination, never averting his eyes from the man.

Is this a kind of confession? Hell no! It can´t be happening!

“B-but you hate me! – Siwon exclaimed – I can´t understand what you mean…is this a joke?”

“This is destiny” – Kyuhyun stated.

Destiny? What is he talking about? We have never kept a proper conversation before and all I can remember now is he giving me a killing glare all the time…even in my wedding day in front of the altar. Everybody was happy for us but only one person was staring at me with hate…and that person was this boy, Cho Kyuhyun. From that day, I have thought of him hating me…

“Like me?...destiny?...” – Siwon asks still in disbelief.

Kyuhyun nods and puts his hands on the table. He is struggling with his shaking hands but he is determined to go beyond.

“Yes…I like you and I´m sure that this is destiny”

 

Siwon has no idea what the boy is talking about. He preferred to change the awkward topic and ignore what Kyuhyun was saying or confessing to him. Liking him? That was ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter