One

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

 

 

Almost three years ago…

 

“I told you that I didn´t have any money with me!” – Kyuhyun says furiously. Two men appeared all of a sudden on his way to the Saffire-Blue Hotel in the middle of the day.

Kyuhyun was late. His family was waiting for him there to celebrate his sister´s engagement to someone called Choi Siwon. He hadn´t seen him yet but today he would have the chance to meet him finally.

His sister talked about Siwon all the time. So Kyuhyun was curious about him. He needed to thank him for marrying his annoying sister.

“Don´t lie to us, rich boy! Give us everything you´ve got with you…RIGHT NOW!!” – one of the insisting men warned at Kyuhyun.

“I won´t! I told you I had nothing! You are so annoying! How you dare to intimidate people in the middle of the day? Are you all crazy?”

“Shut the up, stupid rich boy!!” – the man yelled furiously for Kyuhyun´s challenging words. He grabbed Kyuhyun´s sweater with one hand while he fisted his free hand to punch Kyuhyun´s face.

Kyuhyun panicked by the violent action and closed his eyes. He was ready to receive the punch on his face. He was lost. He was alone. Nobody would help him…

“Stop!! Get the boy in peace RIGHT NOW!!”– someone says all of a sudden from nowhere. 

Luckily someone has appeared to help him. Kyuhyun opens his eyes slowly to see his savior and widens his eyes in awe when he realizes who he is. He can hardly breathe…It can´t be happening…

It is him! It´s definitely him! Kyuhyun repeated over and over again in his head still in shock.

He felt flustered and blushed. The elegant presence of his crush took his breath away.

Yes, it is destiny! It must be destiny!

Kyuhyun felt captivated by his crush. He had stopped the man´s arm in the air. Saving him from the punch. He was so brave. So manly. His crush had warned the men to leave him alone calling the police.

The bad guys scared and ran away immediately cursing at him.

Kyuhyun still was in shock, staring at the man who had saved him and who was the same man that had occupied his thoughts since months ago.

Kyuhyun still can remember the first time he saw him…

 

Flashback

~Five months ago…~

Kyuhyun goes to The Palace library as usual after class. He uses to go there in order to find books and information for his homework. The place was huge and much more complete than the one in his high-school.

He has found useful books that will help him a lot. So he carries them all in his arms being careful not to drop any of them.

When Kyuhyun passes by the comics section. He sees a handsome man seating on a corner reading peacefully with a smile on his face. A very beautiful one indeed. The way the handsome man smiles and even laughs in secret makes his heart skip a beat.

The handsome man is enjoying the comics like a child or teenager. He looked formal wearing an elegant suit. Immediately that mysterious but handsome man caught his attention. He stopped walking and stood up in the middle of the corridor just for watching him smile like a kid.

Luckily, next day and then the next and the next day, Kyuhyun always met him reading in the same comics section away from the rest of readers. Almost alone. But he seemed to enjoy every reading. Always with a smile on his beautiful face focused on his own world.

Who was he? The man seemed to be older than him but he was the most handsome man he had ever seen in his short life.

Every day Kyuhyun went to the library in order to see the handsome man. He had him totally captivated.

Kyuhyun had turned just fifteen years old. A teenager.  But a teenager completely captivated by a man older than him. Going to the library had become his daily routine after classes during these months.

However, the handsome man never noticed him. Not even once! The man seemed to be focused on his own world of comics. That fact saddened him very much because all he wanted was to make eye contact with the handsome man.

Kyuhyun thought that the handsome man had to have a job during the mornings and part of the afternoon because he always met him during evenings. And sometimes he, if he was lucky, even earlier. The man spent hours reading comics on a corner alone.

Kyuhyun always managed to sit close to him without being caught by him. He also read or did his homework hidden by the rest just to stare at him all the time. He watched all the man´s face expressions while he read. He loved when he bit his lower lip and chuckled in silence.

He had him totally captivated.

Kyuhyun even memorized all his gestures and kinds of smiles!

Who was the man and why Kyuhyun seemed to be so interested in him? He couldn´t explain it at all but he felt the urge to see him every day in the same place.

One day, the handsome man disappeared all of a sudden without leaving any hint. Kyuhyun waited for him during a whole week in the library but he never came up again.

Kyuhyun got disappointed and frustrated. He regretted not to have followed him one day after he ended up reading. Of course being a stalker crossed his mind but that was too much.

He watched him reading for almost five months!

But now he has disappeared for a long week…

Where is he?

End of the flashback.

 

oOo

 

“Are you ok, kid?” – Siwon asks gently breaking Kyuhyun´s daydreaming.

“Y-yes…t-thank you” – he shyly replied feeling his cheeks going red. The man in front of him was stunning! It was the first time he saw him so close and directly to the eyes. That fact made him hardly breathe.

Siwon couldn´t understand the kid´s expression at all.  He seemed to be shocked for something but he didn´t have time to think about that. He needed to get to the Saffire-blue hotel urgently because he was lost.

Siwon had decided to walk and search the place by himself but he must admit that he got lost. So he decided to ask the kid for some help. Maybe he knew where the hotel was and could help him finally.

“Sorry for asking this but do you know where the Saffire-blue hotel is?”  - Siwon asked all of a sudden.

Kyuhyun got shocked because he also went there at the moment the assaulters attacked him.

Wow!  This must be destiny! I am also going there…yes…it is destiny!

“Yes. I know!” – Kyuhyun said with excitement.

Siwon smiled showing his dimples that Kyuhyun had already memorized in his mind. Dimples that caught his attention from the first day he saw him smiling and chuckling at the library.

Dimples that captivated him every time and this was not an exception since this was the first time he had him face to face.

“Great! Can you tell me how I can get there, please? I´m in a hurry now. I need to be there as fast as I can”

It is destiny!

No doubt it is destiny! Kyuhyun repeated in his head over and over again.

Kyuhyun couldn´t believe he had him in front of his eyes after a week waiting for him at the library.

Finally Kyu had the chance to see him in person once more and very close…the first time indeed.

Damn good luck!

It must be destiny! It must be! Kyu repeated once more.

Saffire-blue hotel? Why there? What a coincidence!! I´m going that place too right now!                                                                                             

“It´s over there! Follow me. I also need to go there right now” – Kyuhyun said with excitement.

Whatever his reason to be in that hotel was, Kyuhyun was pleased and happy with just sharing a walk together towards the hotel and maybe getting the chance to know more about him.

It was now or never!

“Thank you so much kid. Let´s go there running! I´m really late!” – Siwon said giving him a beautiful smile that made Kyuhyun melt i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter