CH 02

New boy, New love, Please Stay

Chapter 2

"What that you said?"

"I said we will got new member, noona." The young boy repeat his word to an older girl who he love at lot.

"New member? It's so wired. SM never do this."

"But this time, they do it noona. They said it's because EXO-M got only 3. It is too small for group" He said all about the reason that he know from an early meeting.

"But who is that boy? I can't remember that we got potential Chinese trainee." She asked and thinking hard for it.

"Well, we didn't have full Chinese but if half one, we got." He clue his girlfriend who still use her brian a lot.

"Half Chinese?" She repeat his word and after a few minute, she got it.

"Did you mean 'Choi's little prince'?" She asked back with excited voice.

"Yep!! That boy" He accept it with smile. He may not close to that boy as much as Kai or Chanyeol but he also know him.

"That so surprise!! I think, SM plan to put him in next boygroup with SMRookie's boys!!"

"I think the same noona. But a management team already design this and put him in EXO-M"

"To fill the empty position?"

"Maybe. Because EXO-M can't do activity because they got only half of team and got no rap line."

"Siwon oppa will feel really proud in him." She refer to one of Super Junior member, Choi Siwon who is a adoptive brother of this boy. 

"He stand out from another trainee since he join SM but only one condition that he didn't in EXO first line-up is because he didn't want to be. But why he accept it now?" She said with curious but her eyes sparlking like she really love it. During that time, she still focus on chatting program on her phone.

'That sparlking in her eyes really annoy me. She never got that kind of reaction when stay with me' The young boy think but he show nothing.

"He must feel it noona"

"Ah!! I must to congraduation to him!!" She said with excited before keep all of her thing and prepare to go.

"Where is you go?!" The young boy said while grap her wrist.

"I will go to meet him" She answer with a smile that cover all of her face.

"Why noona?! Why?!"

"What you talking about Baek?" She asked. She didn't understand a totally opposite expression from him.

"Why you look so happy with only a new about him!!" His voice start louder than before and also darker too.

"There are no reason except I feel happy with him. He close with me." She answer and tried to take her arm out of his hand but she can't.

"I don't belive it. You know what. You look really happy when heard about him and it isn't only this time." He said with dark voice that she never heard from him before.

"Don't be silly Baek" She complain him with tried face.

"Looklike he will got most of mine." He said while he still hold her hand tight.

"First, he come and take over my place!! He got a lot of attention from many people that I got before!!"

"Why you said that? He is in difference unit with you and he trend to rap not vocal."

"You know what is his official position noona?" The young boy asked and the girl just shake her head.

"I know only, he come to fill Kris, Luhan, Tao place." She answer.

"That mean he got all thing!! He is Main Rapper, Lead Vocalist, Dancer!!" He answer with loud and angry voice before stand up and go to room's door before turn to the older girl.

"Don't think I will accept it. If you isn't mine, No one can own you."
 


Author's Note : This chapter is shorter, hope you don't mind. Cause I want to focus with them ^^