CH 01

New boy, New love, Please Stay

Chapter 1 (Note : Timeline is before single 'Call me baby')

 


"Did you hear the latest rumor about EXO?" A school girl who sit in the coffee shop asked her friend who still busy with her own phone.

"EXO latest rumor? Is you talking about SM will fight about Kris, Luhan, Tao lawsuit?"

"Nooo. It is old one. The one about new member." Immediately after she finish her word. The friend already turn with super surprise face.

"WHAT!!! EXO NEW MEMBER!!!!"

"YAH!! That can make me deaf!!" 

"That come from your word!! Did you said EXO new member?!"

"Yes, I am. There is a rumor that come from fans who heard from SM's staff." She said before open a fanpage on her phone and give it to her friend.

HOT NEWS!!

SM will debut new member of EXO-M!!
He come to replace position of non-EXO member; Kris, Luhan, and Tao!!
And he already place in every past EXO's song that he need to sing.

Sr: Word of SM's staff

"Incredible!! SM never do this!! They never fill group with new member when someone leave!!!" Her friend said with unbelive voice.

"But this time they already did it." She said "This account never give us a fault news."

"I know but this news is too unbeliveable!" Her friend said with voice that everyone know that she didn't belive in that news.

"Then, let's bet!"

"What is the reward?"

"I will paid your lunch for a week." The first girl give her bet. "How about you?"

"The same"

"Deal!!"



"Ok. We will finish for today meeting with the last and important thing" The management team who is top table of the meeting said with his normal serious tone.

Today meeting is about their latest boyband, EXO's activity in last period of year. If you said about the last period of year, it must be about x-mas, ending of year, and new year stage party. They must perform their famous song of this year.

"Take him in" He tell his secretary and she go out the room and for a few minute, she coming inside the room with a tall and handsome boy.

"Sungjun!!" Kai and Chanyeol shout their best friend name with excited. 

Fans know that Kai and Taemin are best friend of each other but nobody know that their gang got the other member who is their super close and be best friend of them, he is a boy who stand next to the secretary. He isn't the top dance line like both of his best friend but his rap and vocal skills are good enough to in each line.

"This boy called Choi Sungjun, an adoptive brother of Super Junior's Choi Siwon. I know all of you must know him because he train in same period of most of you. And he know as in list of first line up of your guy but he isn't want to. But now, he will be with you." The management guy said with small smile but still with serious tone.

"What? What does you mean?" Suho asked with super curious. He know this boy but this is a thing that never happen in SM.

"Simple explain. He will be new member of EXO for more specific, he is new member of EXO-M to fill empty slots. So, in position of Main Rapper, 2nd Lead Vocalist, Dancer" The management guy answer him and give his hand to the boy who he refer too. Everybody got shock including the Sungjun boy.

"That cool!! You are like Kai!! The triple threat of M!!!" Chanyeol said with full of excited. Who didn't excited, his friend since he was trainee will become new member of his group. It same with Kai. He feel really excited too.

"But what is the meaning of 2nd Lead Vocalist?" Chen asked cause now Xuimin is a Lead Vocalist too.

"It mean, Xuimin is the one who will got more line in song but if need, Sungjun can do a power one. His position similar to power vocalist." The management guy explain before pause for a few second and speak up again.

"I nearly forgot that he will in stage name Seungjun."

"Hmm? Is that sound like Korean more than Chinese one?" Lay asked. It also the same question in another mind.

"Yep. It is Korean name. I know he got Chinese name but this will make he difference and become recognised." He said and standing up.

"He will start practice with all of you next week in same time that you guys start. So, enjoy your freetime as much as you can." He ending the meeting before leave the meeting roo. Every boy come to congratuation to him and make that room fill with happy sound.


 


"Hello Seungjun-ah." A cute voice from a girl who just pass entrance of living room of SM building loud directly toward the owner of the name.

"Don't call me that noona. I still be your Sungjun" Owner of the name whin toward older girl who come to sit next to him, the black pearl of SME, Kwon Yuri

"I know who you are Jun-ah" Yuri said and pat his shoulder for a few time.

"How about your trainning? Is it good?"

"I'm good noona. You know I also practice with Jongin and Chanyeol. So, No problem" He said with huge smiles and continue his drink and sandwich.

"Anyway, When did you know that you will be new member of EXO?" She asked and take a bottle of water to drink.

"Yesterday morning, around 10am. The management team call me to a meeting room and during that meeting, they annouce about this" He answer with the same time that 2 of his bestfriend coming toward him with high speed.

"Yah!! I'm free tomorrow!! Let's go to party tonight!!!" Taemin said with super happy voice.

"No alcohol. ok? Even you guy got no work." Yuri warn them about a thing that they must do.

"I know. I know. We just go to his room and make a party!! I already calling for his friends. We will start in an hour." Kai said with extremely excite voice.

"Wait! How you going inside my room?" Sungjun asked. They go inside his room but the room key is with him.

"Sungjun-ahhhh, We got Siwon hyung in the team. He also got a key, right?" Taemin said before grasp his hand out.

"Noona, let's go. I know, you wanna go to." Kai tell the older before drag him to a car park.

"How we will go?" Yuri asked when they arrive the car park.

"Your car!!" Kai said with big smiles that make the older roll her eyes.

"You guys already plan for this? But my car can sit only 2 people, how the other 2 go?" Yuri asked and make the two top dancer of SM look at the older with surprisely.

"I forgot this!! Then you go with Sungjun and we will go by ourselves." Taemin said before four of them start their route to Choi brother room.

 



Author's note : How do you think about them? Hope you guy like it ^^