CH 04

New boy, New love, Please Stay

Chapter 4

"See? Fans don't like him." Baekhyun said with pround voice when he see negative comment of their fans about this news. He like this, the way that EXO-L didn't like that new member.

"Just some fans. The real fans must support us what ever how change of us. Like the fans of TVXQ sunbae or SJ sunbae." Xuimin said. He didn't think it is neccessery to reject him. He come to fill a charm that EXO missing.

"How you said that Minseok-hyung?" Baekhyun said and turn to look at the owner of the name.

"Oh!! I know. I know." He said and nob his head that make Sehun turn to look at him curoiusly.

"You got a benefit from his coming right?" Baekhyun said with confidence sound. But that make Xuimin shake his head with disappointment.

"What make you said or think like that?!" Xuimin scream soundly. He never think one of their power house will become like this.

"Baek, Do you remember when Kyunhyun hyung become new member of Super Junior?" Suho asked his groupmate who sit on practice room floor before they practice their dance after their lunch.

"Yes"

"This is similar situation. Did you see how much elf support him now?" Suho said with his normal kindness face. Baekhyun can't said anything back cause it is true.

He just turn to his phone and scroll down to see more comment. He see more negative but also got more positive. But when he see one comment that got his girlfriend name, he immediately stop.

He looklike a model who photoshooting with Taeyeon at early of this week. They are so sweet!!!

'What?! Did fans mean a photoshoot at steam?!' He angry and curious inside. He scroll down like a crazy guy to see comment about that situation.

Yes!! I'm around that shooting too!! They whisper and hug and goshhhhhhhh!! Too many thing that make overload sweetness!!

Me, too!! I think the photoshoot may in candit concept cause at first I didn't see staffs, I think they are couple!!

Me three!! Sorry to BeakTae shipper but when I zooming my camera to take picture during their break or even when they shooting (that I didn't take picture), she always blushing!! All time with him!!!

Only three more comments, he immediately shutting down that window and furiously push his phone inside his bag that make Sehun turn to look at his hyung again.

"Well, even we are in same group and you are my hyung. I still thinking for same thing with leader hyung." Sehun said with his normal tone.

"Noone blame you if you didn't said maknae." Beakhyun said before get his phone out again and searching for fanscam pictures of that day.

He used only few minute to found it. He scroll and read every line that talking about the situation. He don't want this happen in his love life cause all of it said how close and sweet they are. He hope for some of his shipper coming to comment and protect him but seem like there are none coming.

All of the comments coming with cheering them together. Some said that they even more sweet and look good together more than when Taeyeon stay with him. Cause this boy, he don't want to said it is that new boy, he look more strong, more manly, even more smart.

That is comment that he mostly didn't want to see.

A lot of them comming to guess who he is and one of popular guessing is he is a boy who in rumor that will become new member of EXO.

Yes, their guess is true. He is EXO new member and he also coming in position that can make him most and most popular. And if fans and medias know that he is relate with SJ prince, Choi Siwon, that new boy must got many interest.

He heard by himself that management even plan to make him become the popular one. Ummmm, how he can said?

If SNSD sunbae got Yoona-noona and SJ sunbae got Siwon hyung as the one who always appear in modeling and acting line. And Sooyoung noona and Leeteuk hyung in MCing and Variety line. That new boy maybe combination of them.

He can't denine that boy is super talent cause since they still be trainee, that new boy always got high score and good comments from every classes trainer.

He think SM make him to become EXO member is a first step to make he become a top form idol and take him out to become soloist. 

"Where is the M line?" Kai who just come inside the room asked. Baekhyun think he must asked for his close friend.

"Oh!! I forgot to tell that M need to go for re-record My Answer Chinese version cause the first one file got damage between process." Suho said and wake Chanyeol up from his lunch nap to start their dance practice.

.

.

.

"TaeTae. I see a teaser picture of your latest photoshoot!!!" Tiffany run inside her best friend room and hug the owner of the name tightly.

"F...Fany-ah. I can't breath" Taeyeon said and that make SNSD's pink master open her arm with a appologize.

"Sorry, TaeTae. I'm too excited about your latest photoshoot!! A teaser pic that magazine post is toooooo sweet!!" Tiffany said like when she see bug XD

"Hmm? What teaser pic?"

"This one." Tiffany said and give the smaller her ipad. In the ipad, there is a picture of a couple in a sweater and she is in short shorts while the boy is in comfy jeans. The first picture, He is hug her shoulder gentle and supportive. While the second one she stand behide him who sit on branch and back hugging him.

Taeyeon just only smiles with blushing. She know that this photoshoot will come out like this. But it didn't mean it will bad, it opposite cause she really love it.

"Unnie, you blush!!" Yoona unnie excitedly. It really make her blush really hard.

"TaeTae. I want to asks something and I want you to answer me with honest." Sunny said and Taeyeon nobs to accept it.

"Did you like him? That Choi's little prince, Sungjun."

.

.

.

...


Author's Note : I'm back!! I just don't want to drop it. And the storyline will skip to around this era.