CH 03

New boy, New love, Please Stay

Chapter 3

"Ok. Baek. If you still like this, I need to leave." Taeyeon said to her younger boyfriend.

Now they are in SM building living room, Beakhyun call her for meeting and she also give him a freetime before her schedule. But he start to be a little boy again cause he start annoying her about Sungjun again.

"Noona!! You didn't listen to me anymore." He said while look to her unbelivable.

"I already listen to you Beak but you is the one who isn't." Taeyeon said and walk out the room.

"Where did you go?" He asked before she leave.

"For schedule."

"What is that schedule?" He asked again.

"Take photoshoot for magazine at Cheonggyecheon stream. Is it enough?" Taeyeon answer with annoying voice and head to a car that already wait for her.

Baekhyun feel really bad but annoy with it. After they got agrument that about EXO-M's new member who he think his girlfriend spend too much attention for him. They never got good and smooth talk.

Yes, they never got it.

He think, it isn't his fault. It is Taeyeon...no....It is Seungjun or Sungjun, what ever his name is, that new member fault.

Baekhyun walk back to their practice room to do routine dance practice. They will comeback in 2 months that make they need to work hard for it. This single still perform as whole group. So, the room must fill with 10 members (include that new member) and a few dance trainer team.

"How is your talking Baek?" Suho asked his brother who coming with serious yet annoying face.

"Same as before hyung." He answer and looking around the room.

"It must better soon. I know you can do it, just don't make a temper cover your brain." Suho said to suggest him but seem like the younger didn't listen for it.

"We need to start our practice." Chen coming to call them up. Suho nob to accept and pat Baekhyun's shoulder to call him.

"Let's go Baek."

"Wait hyung!" Baekhyun call the older to stop him for walking.

"Yep"

"Where is the other? I count us, we got only 9." He asks question that make Suho pause to looking around before answer him.

"You mean Sungjun?" Suho reply with a question that Beakhyun didn't want to hear it.

"Yes, that Seungjun." Beakhyun accept with that new member's stage name, he don't want to call his name.

"He got a individule schedule. At Cheonggyecheon stream." The answer of Suho make Baekhyun pause.

'It is same place with Taeyeon noona.' 

"Individule schedule? Why he got it? He didn't official debut yet." Baekhyun said that make Suho spend out a deep sigh.

"Even he didn't official debut, if company send him a work. He also can got a individule schedule." Suho said before shout to let everybody ready for their practice.

'Hope that individule schedule isn't with noona'

.

.

"Annyeonghasaeyo" Taeyeon give a big bows toward photoshooting team staffs when she arrive dressing room for her currently schedule. It is first autumn-winter collection of famous clothes brand.

"Have a good day, Taeyeon-ah." One of staff who she always work together greet her with big smile before give her 1st clothes that she need to wear to let her change and after she finish it, she bring her to change and start her make-up.

"Yes, I am. How about you noona?" She asked back before take her first clothes to change.

"I'm good. Did you know when the male model will coming?" She answer and also asked the younger back.

"Why do you asked me?" Taeyeon asked back with curious when she still close her eyes to let the older beauty her up.

"I heard that he come from SM. I think you will know it." She said in the same time that they hear some boy voice greeting another staffs.

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" A playful yet polite voice sound out from door and there are 1 man and 1 boy coming in. The boy bows for every staffs and and greet them politely.

'That voice sound similar with someone that I know.' Taeyeon think during she close her eyes to let make-up artist level up her beauty. She heard a staff tell him to change to his first clothes that she 100% sure that it is same collection with her.

"Good morning noona" That voice greet her with his still playful tone and for this time, she can open her eyes after she finish her eyes make-up.

"Seem like it already noon, Sungjun-ah." Taeyeon said with small smiles and a voice that confirm that they must close to each other (well, not much but still high in level of noona-dongsae).

"It isn't 12 yet." He said and show his watch that still 11.57 am that make the older laugh a little.

"Ok. Good morning Choi's little prince." Taeyeon with his nickname that he don't like that much but SM's staffs always call him.

"Stop call me that noona. You know I don't like it." He crooks his head and sit properly to done his make-up.

Taeyeon who nearly finish her make-up, she glaze to younger boy who she think he really suit with comfort style clothes. Well, as someone who grow up with take care from same person with Choi Siwon, one of smart guys of Korea music industry. He also good in suit but the boy always said that he don't like it because it's too formal.

"Ok!! The couple please go to a steam, we will start soon." The staff coming into preparation room and call both model who already finish their make-up and chatting to each other to kill time.

"Just doing like you coming for dating. I will doing like a candit." The photographer inform them and got 'Neh' as the answer.

"Well, I didn't said something to you yet." Taeyeon said after they start acting follow the theme that the photographer want.

"Please said noona." Sungjun accept her word while his hand start put over her shoulder.

"Congratuation for you debut jun-ah." She said while turn to look at him. Actually she need to look up to him cause she is few centimeter shorter than him (Taeyeon-ah, I think word few isn't suit with this difference : author XD)

Sungjun look to the shorter noona who is in his embrace with charming smile that he always have. "Thanks a lot noona"

"Can I asked you that why you accept to be a member in this time?" Taeyeon asked again while they still acting naturally.

"Ummmmm, mainly because this time, I can't reject. The company tell Siwon hyung to said to me too."

"I know that if you debut as first line up, you maybe in position of Luhan right?" She asked while tug his sweater to asked him to bend himself to her. It make the scene look really sweet.

"Ani. I may in Lead Rapper and Vocalist, maybe same with Tao." He answer while close a space between them with some kiss to her hair that the photographer asks for.

Taeyeon know that this pose is come from photographer request but his warm already make her burning up. She don't know reason that this feeling start but it is long time, maybe before she start dating with Beakhyun, maybe since their first met.

After finish their first set, they going to change to the other clothes that she really like it. This time they asked for more sweetness, something like sit on his fore leg, back hugging, patting her head. During that time, she got fresh tomato red color cover her face in every single minute that they modeling with all of it action.

It is the time that the sun nearly say goodbye to them and it also their last set.

"Noona" Sungjun said while spread out his palm up that make the older look at him with curious.

"My hand is lonely." He said with a smile that she know it can melt every girl's heart and she is one of them. And for his word, it can translate into only thing that he want her hand with his one.

Taeyeon shyly give her hand to him and he immediate interwise their finger to each other. She don't know why but she like this feeling, a feeling that she feel really secure and warm by his larger hand only grasp her smaller one.

After they finish the shooting, they go back with same car cause they need to go to practice at SM building. Taeyeon know that the younger really tried from his preparation to begin new member of EXO-M cause since he arrive his seat in car, he immediately visit a dreamland. She smiles for his childness and let he use her lap as his pillow.

They may don't know this but after their photographing finish. Fans who is around their shooting spot start rumoring and also cheering about them. It come from the over sweetness during their shooting. It totally like they are a couple since forever, not only a partner model.

Who will not?

Well, maybe the shipper of BeakTae will not like it. But a lot of fans already like this couple.

The answer will be know after fans know that this boy is the one who will become new EXO boy.


Author's Note : Ahhhh, Too sweetness!! But Welcome drama!!! XD
Anyway, I change the story timeline from before Love me right > before Call me baby cause it easier to handle.

And please comment for your opinion, who now? your opinion may in the story ^^