Wash the Spider out

The Spider's Web

 

The orange headed boy ran the streets of Seoul, it was raining; hard, and Mir didn’t know where else to go. He can feel the blood in his pants and the smell of that marked Mir as Seungho’s property. Back in the dorms everyone sat down in the dining room, the lamp hanging from above the ceiling, acting as the only source of life in the dorm, the members sat around the table with Seungho sitting at the head table, the light shining on his face as his hair covered his face and a mysterious shadow veiled him in mystery. From the looks of it, it seemed as if he was being interrogated with the ceiling lamp adding more to the presence.

“What the hell did you do to Mir?” Lee Joon started off, practically screaming at the leader, “It’s bad enough that you the living daylights out of him, but the fact that we have a schedule tomorrow with him missing? What will the press think?” Seungho just stared at the floor, a smirk plastered against his face as he finally spoke: “If you really loved Mir why did I hear you ing G.O’s brains out in the room next to us?”

Lee Joon practically lunged forward and pounced at the leader, G.O held him back, holding onto him tightly for emotional support, “Let it be, it’s his mistake and his problem, he should take care of it, if Mir doesn’t show up tomorrow we all know who to blame and we all know who will get in trouble for causing it, not to mention the disbanding of the group as well, or if we’re lucky have a nice replacement for him.

Seungho’s eyes widened as he started the floor, he knew what he did was wrong but he didn’t know it would affect the whole of MBLAQ, well, of course he knew it would but not this much.

With a flick of his hair he stood up with an eerie aura around him, “And where the hell do you think you’re going?” Lee Joon questioned him, death in his words as his eyes shot icy daggers against Seungho’s back, “I’m going to look for Mir, I’ll fix things up.” Lee Joon was just about to get up before Thunder pulled him back down, “As worrying or suspicious as it may be, have faith in him, he is our leader after all.” Thunder stated, “Whatever, but if you don’t bring him back in one piece, your is mine.” Lee Joon stated as Seungho took his coat and left the building.

Lee Joon stared outside the window as he saw the car drive off into the abyss, the car camouflaging in the night sky, as the hazy mist engulfed it, “He’s going to be okay, I can guarantee you, have faith, it is Seungho, he’s pure at heart, and besides, everyone’s bound to screw up at least once in a life time.” G.O stated as he wrapped his hands around Lee Joon from behind and watched the rain clouds cover the full moon as the rain pelted on the cold floor.

As Seungho ran in the rain, coat on, clothes drenched with no umbrella, “I’m so stupid, why on Earth didn’t I bring an umbrella?”

( A/N: Yeah why didn’t you >_>” LOLjkz ! BECAUSE I DIDN’T MAKE YOU BRING ONE ! TAKE THAT A ! LOLjkz. Okay ... onto the story now ... )

Things for Mir on the other hand, were much worse than G.O (despite the fact that G.O is already in a much worse state) he ran out with outside , only bring his clothes with him to cover up and ran outside and to the nearest public toilet he could find to put his clothes back on (and thank God no one was out at this time... and during this weather too) he found shelter underneath a bus stop, hoodie covering his face as he ignored every night ride bus that passed by.

(A/N: Okay I doughnut know how the transportation system, let alone the bus system works in Korea, but in Sydney during night, all buses are replaced with night ride buses, which is basically a bus that takes you directly from station to station, and not taking any detours like normal buses)

Seungho ran through the streets like a mad man, soaked from head to toe and freezing to the core, he was dead set on finding Mir, and much to his coincidence he recognised the boy’s slim figure underneath a bus stop shelter and quickly ran over to him.

“Yah! Mir! What on Earth are you doing out here?” Seungho questioned angrily before pulling Mir into an embrace, body warmth heating them up against the cold weather, “You scared me out of the house remember?” Mir talked back; pushing him away “Pabo...” he scoffed as he started walking away, opposite the direction of MBLAQ’s dorm.

( A/N: Do they even have a dorm ? MIANHE ! I’m not a huge A+ ><” I don’t know much about MBLAQ I just admire the couples and the members :’) )

Seungho grabbed onto his wrist and pulled him back and quickly captured his lips, forcing his tongue in the maknae’s kiss as Mir tries to fight against it, pushing him away with all his might yet the elder seems to overpower him, dominating him in every way within the kiss, playing with his tongue and on it before biting it, using his tongue to further explore Mir’s wet cavern as he tilts his head to explore further.

Before you know it Mir gives in and replies to the kiss.

 

*Gasp* *Click* *Flash*

 

The sound of footsteps running away as the couple looks ahead and sees a figure running away with a camera in her hand.

Mir whimpers as Seungho can feel his heart beat faster and faster against his chest, this only makes Seungho embrace Mir even tighter, trying to calm him down as Mir continues to hyperventilate, tears streaming down as he finally speaks, “Hyung... that girl, she has a picture of us kissing, what happens if she sends it to the press?” Seungho only places his finger on his lip, “Shh... don’t worry Mir, we’ll fix things, just calm down, we’ll discuss this when we get back to the dorm.” Seungho grabs his hand and Mir finally begins to calm down, walking with him back to the dorm.

Meanwhile, back at the MBLAQ dorm Thunder is sitting on the couch, clearly frustrated at the fact that so much drama is happening with MBLAQ, involving all of them to be exact. Lee Joon paces back and forth the living room while G.O sits in front of him watching him walk back and forth, the doors open and Mir walks in gloomy and depressed while Seungho walks in calm and collected, the difference between the two is too vast... and very suspicious Lee Joon thinks, “He must’ve said something to Mir that made him act like this...” Lee Joon thinks furiously as the anger begins to build up in him.

 

 

*Shut* The door closed

 

“Oh !” the two left out members thought and they quickly grabbed Lee Joon and held him back, but the young man’s anger overpowered them and released himself from their hold.

 

”The did you say to Mir?” Lee Joon screamed furiously as he rushed towards Seungho, hands grabbing his collar and lifting him up as the rainwater drips from his clothes from above and onto the wooden floor, “I didn’t say anything I wear!” Seungho replied in defence, hands covering his face and looking away from the angry man, “Bull! Then why is Mir acting like this?” Lee Joon replied furiously as he raised a face near his face, “It’s a misunderstanding!” Seungho replied in fear and before he knew it a fist hit his face and Seungho is on the floor, blood dripping from his face as it scatters across the floor, the door slams shut and Lee Joon is nowhere to be seen, “Great, as soon as one drama is settled, another drama is started, when one member comes back, another one leaves.” Thunder sighed in frustration as G.O embraced him from behind, “Don’t worry, things have to get better.” He pecked him on the cheek and the other replied, “I hope so” Thunder sighed and he receives another peck on the cheek and he smiles, face turning red.

The hidden couple quickly separate themselves as Mir comes rushing down the stairs, unaware of what all that noise was before screaming in horror, “What happened to him?” Mir screamed in awe as he quickly went back upstairs to look for the first aid kit before climbing a few steps and screaming to the members, “Well don’t just stand there! Do something! Help him! Grab an ice pack or something!” Mir flustered as he ran back upstairs.

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

“Hello?”

“Yes?”

“Um... I think I have a picture that will provide you with an excellent front cover story.”

To be continued...

A/N: I'm back ! ^0^ Did ya miss me ? ;O If you didn't , stop reading this story , take it off you're favourites list , unsubscribe , WHATEVER ! LOLjkz ! Hello ? ANYBODY STILL HERE ? ! ANYONE STILL READ THIS ? ! DON'T YOU GUYS LOVE ME ANYMORE ! ? D; I'M SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE IN AWHILE ! I've been busy with school , dance , eating , sleeping , school , dance , dance , appointments and more dance . <- interesting right ? WELL ! THIS IS PROOF THAT I AM STILL ALIVE AND UPDATING ! Just no as often ( but you guys probably already know that xD ) anywho ! I have don't much to say about this story so yeah .. sorry for ending it on a cliff hanger , actually no I'm not .. because I can ;D AHAHAHA ! Anyways ! I don't use the members real name because I have a hard time remembering them * not a hardcore A+ .. not even an A+ at all >< just a fan xD * so .. let's test it out !

Lee Joon , Mir and Seungho are pretty much explanatory .

Let's see .. Cheundong ? Byunghee ? OMO ! PLEASE TELL ME I'M RIGHT ! T_T

Anyways ! I hope you look forward to the next update ^0^ which I assure you will satisfy all your angsty needs .. I think . LOL .

- Love Chris ~ <3

xo .