Web of Sulk

The Spider's Web

It was a late night, MBLAQ have just finished their live performance and were heading for home, as they exit the building a swarm of fans and cameras attacked them as they wade they way through the crowd and into the black caravan. Exhausted from wading their way through the crowd they fell asleep in the caravan. To be exact, Mir fell asleep... on Lee Joon.

 
"Yah! Get off me!" Lee Joon complained as he pushed Mir's head off his shoulder, thumping his head against the car door. "Yah! Hyung! Why did you do that?" Mir screamed as he and Lee Joon woke up the other members. "Yah! Go to sleep!" Seungho complained as he and the other members attempted to fall back asleep while Mir and Lee Joon argued with each other. "All this because you pushed Mir's head into the car door?" Thunder complained, G.O laughed and agreed at his comment. "I'm never going to talk to you again!" Mir stated as he started sulk, cornering himself into the car door, avoiding Lee Joon as he rubbed his injured head.
 
"Aish! Stop being such a baby!" Lee Joon complained, and sighed as he fell back asleep. MBLAQ came home that night exhausted, especially the other members excluding Mir, as he was busy complaining and couldn’t provide much sleep for the poor, now sleepless, members.

 

“Finally, I can get some sleep without this one waking us up!” G.O complained as he budged past Mir and heading straight upstairs to get some well-earned shut eye. “Well said!” Thunder agreed as he followed G.O into their room. “Well, you guys go get some shut eye, don’t worry about waking up early tomorrow, we have the day off.” Seungho explained as he headed upstairs and disappeared into his bedroom.

 

Mir... still sulking decided to sit on the couch and continue... sulking, “Yah! Mir! Stop sulking like a baby and get to sleep! You need to sleep or you’ll look like a zombie tomorrow.” Lee Joon exclaimed, trying to hide the slightest hint of worry in order not to give Mir the wrong idea, “Nah, I’m fine, you can go sleep Hyung! I need to uh... study.” Mir lied, “Okay, if you say so...” Lee Joon replied, knowing that Mir had lied.

 

Lee Joon disappeared into his and Mir’s shared bedroom while Mir sat on the couch, resting his head upon his knees, he heard someone come down the stairs, “You need your studying material right?” Lee Joon said, trying to catch Mir red-handed for lying. Mir hesitated replying, “Oh... yeah... um... just leave it... there.” Mir replied, trying to hide the tears in his eyes. Lee Joon left it on the coffee table, trying to ignore his feelings to try and help out Mir, and left the room, expressionless.

 

When he heard the door shut, Mir burst into tears, thinking to him, “Why do they all hate me?” Lee Joon, leaning against the other side of door of his and Mir’s bedroom, slowly whispered to himself “We don’t hate you...”

 

In the middle of the night, Lee Joon woke up to go to the toilet, only to find himself a sleeping Mir, after he went to the toilet, he went back upstairs and picked up a blanket on the way. He slowly came down stairs, quietly as he tried not to wake the sleeping Mir and casually placed the blanket over his sleeping body.

 

Lee Joon sighed to himself and though, “Aish! Stop jumping to conclusions! We don’t hate you for crying out loud!” Mir moved around as though he had heard Lee Joon just yell to himself inside his thoughts. As Lee Joon hesitated he slowly moved back upstairs and quietly into his bedroom as he fell back asleep.

 

The next morning, Mir woke up to the sound of cooking and the smell of freshly cooked bacon and eggs. He found Seungho cooking while the other members surrounded him in the lounge room watching TV. Mir looked surprised as if he didn’t even know... or in fact, hear that they were here, “Morning Mir!” Thunder exclaimed as G.O smiled along with him. Lee Joon on the other hand, was focused on the TV, “Yah! Aren’t you going to say good morning?”

 

Lee Joon looked at him mockingly and laughed to himself, “Morning Mir!” Mir smiled to himself, happy that everything was back to normal, “Breakfast is ready!” Seungho shouted from across the room, and members gathered and ate breakfast.

 

After they ate Seungho thought they should spend their day off together as a group, “Problem is, where?” G.O gestured towards the leader, “We should go to the amusement park!” Thunder exclaimed in reply, with much excitement as well, “Than it’s agreed! Today, MBLAQ is going to the amusement park!” Lee Joon went upstairs to get changed while Mir followed him to get clothes.

 

As Lee Joon stripped down to where what looked like a plain outfit, skinny jeans, white shirt, nothing special; Mir couldn’t help but look at his perfectly sculptured body. Those abs, his arms, and his well toned legs, Lee Joon looked back while Mir hesitated and quickly looked away as he was changing. Lee Joon looked back at Mir as he quickly looked away, staring at his slim figure; he began to ponder upon his true feelings. 

 

As the two played a game of hide and seek, the other members were getting frustrated, “What’s taking them so long?” G.O complained, “I bet they’re doing it right now!” Thunder teased, “Come on guys, be mature.” As Seungho told the two, even though he did have a slight feeling the two were getting it on now, “Although, you have to admit, those two have an ominous aura going around each other.”

 

So ! Here's my first chapter of my new full fanfic : " Forbidden Temptation " ! Told ya I would start it ASAP ! Although ... its already passed midnight , so technically , I guess that means I didn't finish it by the " today " ... or is it 1 day dead line ? Oh well ! ^0^ I bet you thought there would be aye ? ! Kekeke ... that won't happen until later in the story >:P * plans deviously . Until the next update ! Annyeong ! ~ <3

Don't forget to comment / subscribe :D 

PS : I will be editing errors and adding images as soon as my internet cap resets because clearly, I cannot load an image with internet as slow as this ==" , although don't bet on it as I have a busy schedule and I shall be going on a Korean Downloading Spree * evil smile .