The Spider's Venom

The Spider's Web

 

As Lee Joon entered the room he could see Seungho his lips as if he was inviting Lee Joon to join him, as Lee Joon looked down on him and Seungho looked up at him, he noticed that Seungho was and said, “You’re such a ” and left the room. He entered his and Mir’s room only to find Mir facing away from him lying down on his bed, Lee Joon sat on his bed facing Mir as Mir felt Lee Joon’s eyes stabbing him in the back, causing him to bleed as tears fell down his face like blood dripping on the floor, “What did you do with Seungho?” Mir hesitated, he didn’t want Lee Joon to find out he had feelings for him so he quickly came up with a white lie, “I had with him...” “Why?” “Because!” Mir shouted, “This idiot I know won’t return my feelings and Seungho was the only one who understood me... and I liked that, and then... we ended up like that” Lee Joon sighed to himself as he realised after how much heartbreak he went through seeing them two he realised that he had feelings for Mir, although Lee Joon acknowledged that it was his fault that Mir had left him (without knowing it) for Seungho and that it would probably better if Lee Joon let go of Mir.

Lee Joon tried to hide all the jealousy he felt for Seungho, he decided to take a shower, the shower head churned and screamed as droplets of water gushed out of the shower head, as tiny water droplets fell across his back, Lee Joon’s tears started to roll down his face, the water falling from the shower head concealed his tears as he continued to take a shower.

After his shower he walked towards his room, he found Seungho hugging Mir as he cried on his shoulder, Seungho sent a glance towards Lee Joon that instilled fear in the man, and he slowly walked away into his empty room and fell asleep.

The next day, Lee Joon woke up to find out that Mir was sleeping in Seungho’s room he saw them two on the bed and saw the Seungho was awake, gently caressing the sleeping maknae, Lee Joon saw how caring Seungho actual was (despite being a in bed) towards Mir, Lee Joon thought that Mir was better off without him and believed that Seungho would take better care of him than he would have.

Walking down the stairs to eat breakfast, Lee Joon bumped into G.O and Thunder watching television, just lazing on the couch as usual. As Lee Joon was eating breakfast G.O decided to talk to him, it was clear to G.O that something was bothering him and G.O decided to find out about it, with Thunder tagging along G.O sat down in front of Lee Joon on the table, with Thunder sitting right next to him and asked him, “Dongsaeng, are you alright?” Lee Joon suddenly had an expression that made G.O and Thunder realise that something was definitely bothering him, “Ani hyung, I’m not” Lee Joon said deathly, Thunder gave off a worried expression as G.O continued to talk to him, “Do you want to talk about it?” Lee Joon nodded as he began to explain to G.O “Hyung, I think I have feelings for Mir, I thought I didn’t at first but the when I saw Seungho with Mir, I was so furious” G.O just nodded his head as Thunder bumped in “But, if you really had feelings for Mir, wouldn’t you just be happy that he’s happy with Seungho? Why be angry at Seungho if he’s making Mir happy?” Lee Joon made a fist at the sound of Seungho’s name, “I know, but the thing is, I wanted to be the one to make Mir happy, not Seungho, but I guess I’m not able to make him happy at all...” G.O held Lee Joon’s hands from across the table, Thunder got up from his chair and moved around to Lee Joon’s side, sitting down next to him as he rubbed his back, tears started to roll down Lee Joon’s face as he held G.O’s hands tighter as his head fell on the table, muffling the weeps coming from his mouth and Thunder patted his back.

Footsteps were heard coming down the stairs as Mir and Seungho walked down the stairs, hand in hand and moving towards the kitchen to eat breakfast, Lee Joon immediately got up and wiped his face as fast as possible and gave gestures to G.O and Thunder, hinting them to disperse and pretend nothing has happened, the two of them quickly bolted towards the couch, leaping to it as they acted as if nothing happened as Lee Joon wiped his face and continued to eat his breakfast, “Morning hyung” Mir greeted to Lee Joon as he shyly turned his face away, fearing Lee Joon as Lee Joon made fists, scaring the maknae away and into Seungho’s arms, this only made Lee Joon more furious and he quickly gave a glare that burnt a hole in Seungho’s back, Seungho looked back, feeling a mixture of regret and pity for the man, but realised that Lee Joon realised that Mir was better off with him as they grabbed breakfast and sat down to eat, with the couple facing across Lee Joon, Lee Joon quickened the pace he was eating in order to not having this sight destroying his appetite. As soon as he was done he quickly pushed back his chair and took his plate over to the sink. After he was done with his plate he decided to climb back upstairs in order to have time alone, Mir quickly grabbed Lee Joon’s wrist, looking at his eyes with an apologetic face, only to have his hand thrown away as Lee Joon stormed off to his room. Mir dug his face into Seungho’s shoulder once again as he wept into his shoulder, pushing away his plate as his appetite was demolished by Lee Joon’s actions. Seungho could only caress him as he felt powerless to do anything to clear things up until the two of them talked this out. As the door slammed shut, the sound of television and weeping filled the atmosphere, G.O and Thunder looked at each other with a worried expression as they looked at the direction of Lee Joon’s room and quickly back at the now sad couple. The sounds of Mir’s weeping acted like poison, a poison that was slowly killing MBLAQ.

Now here is the long awaited update ! Sorry I've been neglecting my writing life ! T_T Oh ! And I'm extra sorry that I didn't include much dialogue , I wanted to explain the emotional state of the members at this time ! But I promise I will include a decent amount of dialogue in the next update ! Not much to say here ...  really sorry for updating really late ! I've been really lazy with writer's block and ... distractions LOL . Joesonghabnida ! T_T "

PS : I won't be updated from now until after New Years , after all that time is for family :D 

- So I hope everybody has a merry Christmas and a happy New Year :D 

Enjoy ! ^^