Prey for Mercy

The Spider's Web

 

“Do you know MBLAQ?”

“Of course, who doesn’t?”

“Well... I have a picture of MBLAQ’s Mir and Lee Joon kissing...”

“Perfect! When do you think you can hand it in?”

“I’m not handing it in without a payment!”

“Fine... we’ll discuss those matters when you get here.”

“Deal.”

 

 

 

“Where am I?”

“You’re in your bed.”

Seungho smiles at the familiar face of Mir as Mir pecks him on the cheek causing the older to blush. His vision is blurry and his memory is distorted but he can still remember a couple of things, MBLAQ, idol, celebrity, famous, his band mates and importantly; his identity. All good.

He sat up on his bed; a bit too fast, his head was spinning and he almost collapsed before Mir caught his head which in this case he took advantage of and pulled him to his lap, grunting in pain, “Omo hyung! Mianhe! Am I too heavy?” Seungho could only giggle at this remark, “No you’re not, you’re just fine.” Seungho reassured as he pecked Mir on the cheek, “I’m sorry for what I did to you.” Mir giggled, “It’s fine hyung.” Seungho shook his head, “No it’s not, I’m sorry, I misunderstood what happened between you and---“

“Shh!” Mir whispered, putting his finger against Seungho’s lip, “It’s fine hyung, you should rest.” And with that the happy couple fell asleep, Seungho knowing the truth within his heart after finding out from Thunder (much against his decision of hearing him out) after Mir ran away, the guilt fuelled his nightmares and he could only embrace Mir tighter.

“I swear to God how can those two sleep so peacefully while Lee Joon has gone missing! We have a performance tomorrow!” Thunder complained, while G.O just wraps his arms around his secret lover’s waist and kisses him on the neck, earning a moan from the latter (and quite easily too) “Ah... not now! We have to look for Lee Joon! Come on let’s get going!” Thunder immediately got up and grabbed a coat and umbrella, “At this time? And in this weather too?” G.O complained, only to have a coat thrown at his face (it could’ve been worse, he could’ve thrown the umbrella) Thunder handed him the umbrella and the secretive couple head outside in the downpour to look for Lee Joon.

“I should really stop running away; they probably think I’m childish.” Lee Joon stated, “You are the second youngest in MBLAQ.” Lee Joon turned around, only to find his two band mates looking at him, G.O looking worried while Thunder has his arms crossed, “How did you guys find me so easily?” Lee Joon replied, arm on his hip looking utterly annoyed (and like a diva), “You stopped for shelter didn’t you? Not necessarily that far from our dorm, seeing as there are plenty of places for cover.” Thunder stated, annoyance clearly written on his face, “Joonie... let’s go him already, it’s late and it’s raining, you’ll catch a cold.” G.O said worriedly, offering his hand to Lee Joon as he grabbed his hand, taking off his coat and putting it over the latter, offering him shelter underneath his umbrella.

As the three members of MBLAQ were walking back to their dorms, Thunder looked at the happy couple in front of them, jealousy written all over his face as he walked behind the two, “Who does he think he is?” Thunder scoffed, and quickly ran ahead of them as soon as he saw sanctuary.

As the three entered their dorm Lee Joon went upstairs to apologise to Seungho, but only after hearing his side of his story, upon entering his room he saw the happy couple cuddling, fast asleep on their bed. Jealousy flowed within him and he exited the room, slamming the door shut on the way out, waking the latter up.

“Lee Joon’s back.” Thunder stated as he stood in their doorway leaning against the door, “Go figure.” Mir scoffed, “Well... I can’t blame him, but I guess I should really explain what happened.”

“You don’t have to.” Thunder replied bluntly, “And why is that?” Seungho questioned, “Because he brought upon himself, he punched you without knowing what really happened, if I had to pin the blame on anyone right now, it would be him, I mean that’s worse than Mir for sleeping with me... not in that way of course!” Thunder quickly corrected himself, waving his hands in front of him as Seungho gave him a death glare.

Seungho went downstairs with Mir clinging to his arm, despite Seungho’s decision of him not clinging onto him as he doesn’t want another rerun with what happened to him by Lee Joon again, only have Mir say so because if Lee Joon does decide to Seungho he will end up hurting Mir as well because of this action, smart, but completely stupid... in a cute way Thunder thought, Seungho seemed to agree telepathically.

“Yah... Lee Joon...” Lee Joon only scoffed and turned the other way, hands balled up in fists and ready to attack, “Just hear me out!” Lee Joon looked at, anger plaguing his mind, “Fine, but it better be a good reason, otherwise; your is mine!” Seungho only looked towards the floor, fear affecting his words as he began, “The reason why Mir came back looking worried wasn’t my doing... it was because, when I found Mir, we talked things out and we made it up with a kiss...” Lee Joon glared at him, his icy stare burning a hole through Seungho, “Careful no Seungho...” he continued, “While we were kissing... someone caught and took a picture of us kissing, hence why Mir came back worried because of what the person might do with the picture... Mianhe!” And with that Sunegho bowed down ninety degrees and continued looking down, waiting for Lee Joon’s forgiveness, “You’re not forgiven for your actions, but I’ll let this one slide, but just so you know, you’re a complete, ing idiot for being caught just like that.” G.O held Lee Joon’s hand, motioning him not to snap, Mir noticed the action and was appalled by both that and his words, he could only step in and say, “Why do you care so much? You’re the one who hurt me in the first place!” Lee Joon could only look back in horror, “Are you kidding me? Seungho hurt you, not me! If anyone were to be hurt it should be me! You left me for Seungho and look what happened to you!”

*Slap*

“You’re such a ing hypocrite Lee Joon. Sure, he practically me because I was sleeping with Thunder, but that was because he didn’t know what really happened, and here you are, accusing Seungho again when this time you don’t even know what happened, what even more worse is that you gave him a concussion you idiot! And you say I left you for Seungho? You left me for G.O.” Pointing towards the two holding hands before the couple quickly let go, trying to hide the evidence, “Thunder... are you alright?” Seungho looked worriedly, the man was practically shaking in place and before anyone knew it Thunder left.

(A/N: OTL .. I seriously need to come up with something better than members leaving all the time.)

“Thunder!” G.O called out only to have his hand grabbed by Lee Joon and pulled back violently, he didn’t want to look at Lee Joon, he could feel his eyes pierce his body, “Like I said, a ing hypocrite.” Mir looked at him with disgust as he went back upstairs with Seungho, fed up with everything.

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

“I’ll settle for one million won.”

“... fine.”

“Here’s your payment”

“It was a pleasure doing business with you.”

“And you as well.”

*Shut*

“Have this picture attached to an article up by tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow?”

“Yes tomorrow, tomorrow is MBLAQ’s performance, it’ll be perfect for such a scandal.”

“Yes sir.”

 

To be continued...

A/N: YAY DOUBLE UPDATE ! Who knew right ? Well ! I certainly am capable of doing it 8) I think this is earliest I've updated after posting an update LOL . Early by like a Infinite <- CWIDT 8D

Anyways ! I hope you guys like this update ! I'm glad I managed to keep track of the original plot LOL . Anywho ! Probably won't update for awhile now .. you guys are practically spoiled LOL . Well .. you never know , maybe ~ maybe not ! ;D

And I seriously have to come up with something better than a member running away ALL the time . Well , that will stop soon , because I have a better drama now .. THE PRESS ! 8D 

I hope you guys look forward to it and to the next update ! ^^ Hopefully the culprits will make a debut next udate :)

On a side note , for those who think one million won is a lot , when I converted one thousand dollars (Australian dollars) to Korean won... yeah self explanatory, I just thought one thousand dollars seemed reasonable for a scoop like that so converted it to won and... yeah LOL . 

Anywho ! Until next time!

- Love Chris <3

xo .

PS: Judging from the font colour of my A/N's I absolutely LOOOVE purple xD just pointing that out so you guys know why I'm always using purle lol .