Introduction

Failed From The Very Beginning

The air beside the sea was tense as a lone figure took out a gun and pointed it at an unsuspecting victim who was talking on the phone, killing it without any fuss. Hidden away from the public eye, she pulled it by its hair and heaved it effortlessly over the railing and into the dark depths of the sea below. Her job was done for the night and Sunny smirked. Her victim was dead and Sunny did not feel sympathy nor remorse for what she had done. Afterall, her victims were equivalent to vermin that should be erased from this hateful world and did not deserve a pronoun or an emotion. Stalking off with an air of superiority, Sunny disappeared into the night, as quickly as she had arrived.
******
Taeyeon was a figure of perfect ease and tranquility as she stood against the railing facing the Han River. Except that she wasn't mentally. Failing grades, a broken family, lack of friends, and a bank account that was accumulating debts seemed to increase the risk of eviction with each passing day. Time was running out but there was nothing Taeyeon coud do to stop it. Tayeon feared the day when she would finally be stamped with a mark of eviction and bankruptcy on her forehead for everybody to see and would be reduced to nothing but living on the streets. Humiliation would bore down on her as her former shoolmates would taunt and mock her in the current state she was in, her being unable to do anything to stop them. Unimpressed with herself for thinking up negative thoughts, Taeyeon tried to push them all away but in vain. Even the Han River was not soothing her as usual. Finally, Taeyeon sighed and crouched into a space in between the railings. Why did she have to face all of this problems that she shouldn't be facing right now at this age? Why can't she lead a normal life like all of those nosy passerbys who were eyeing her curiously? Why can't she be a normal 21 year old with none of those "adult problems" bothering her? With a start, Taeyeon realised that there was no other way out left for her except the hard way. Street fighting.

 

Author's note: Sorry that the chapter was too short but there's a first time for everything right?(cheekiness game strong AHAHHAHAH) Rmb to comment and give feedback so that I can improve on the story!:)