Surprise!

Are You Okay?

Jin woke up today with a peaceful surrounding of the dorm. 

"That's unusual."

Jin looks around and notices all members are gone with their beds are all tidy.

"This is really weird." Jin felt his heartbeat drops when he saw even the maknae's bed is tidy. Jin walked of their room slowly and was really shocked to see breakfast was already served and the members had started eating.

"Jin hyung's up!" Taehyung shouted but continued eating while watching television with Hoseok. 

"The house is clean." Jin stated unbelieveblely.

"YUP!" All of them shouted in sync.

"Your beads are tidy."

"YUP!"

"You're all woke up early."

"YUP!"

"You guys are eating breakfast and almost done."

"YUP!"

"Why?" Jin looks at each of their faces.

"Jin hyung, we know that you're extremely tired with house chores, schedules and that one annoying fan who have been bashing you indirectly right?" Jungkook stated the obvious because Jin shows that fatigued expression again.

"How- who- when-?" Jin's eyes are wide open like he had seen a ghost.

"You talked in your sleep this morning. Hoseok heard it when he woke up due to some crying noises and sniffles coming from your spot." Yoongi explained

"Why hyung?" Namjoon asks with a caring tone of a boyfriend not as a leader.

"I...I wanted to-" Jin was stuttering and his isn't breathing properly.

"Ah, I really.....really-" Jin looks at many directions and he's starting to sweat. His breathing is getting worst.

"Hyung, calm down." Namjoon acts immediately when he realized Jin's hyperventilating.

"Hyung...." Jungkook's eyes are pooling. "Relax Jungkookie." Jimin calms him down.

"I was- I do.... I- I- " Thump. Jin collapsed on the floor causing all members to panic. Namjoon was the first one that went to Jin's direction.

"Hyung! Hyung! Jin hyung! Yah, wake up!" Namjoon shakes Jin's body but there was no use. Jin's face is all pale. His hitching breathe has stopped and his body is cold and his not opening his eyes at all.

"Namjoon let's just bring him to the hospital nearby." Yoongi suggested. Hoseok thinks fast and called their van. 

"The van will be here in another minute." Hoseok reports.

"The rest of you guys clean up the table and the kitchen. We have to prepare for the worst. I can't believe how much stress that fan had put on Jin." Namjoon ordered his dongsaengs. After their van came, Jin was admitted to the hospital. The doctor said Jin collapsed due to stress, overwork to put it simply, he just exhausted himself. 

After the anxious waiting, Jin finally woke up. When he woke up, Jin realized his hand is in someone's hand and that hand is Namjoon. He has mixed feelings when Namjoon was sleeping while holding his hand beside him. He felt happy, guilty, sad and pity. Happy because Namjoon's there with the other boys who were sleeping outside his ward. Guilty because he didn't tell them that he has a problem with a fan. Sad because they were all worrying for him and pity because they're willing to do everything for him. Jin woke Namjoon up and told him everything. Namjoon then went out and told the other guys. After the conflict, the maknae line promised Jin to do the dorm's chores for a week giving Jin enough rest. Yoongi scolded Jin for being careless about his health. Hoseok hugged Jin with tears. Namjoon just simpy cuddle with Jin when every one left and comfort him till the end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Sorry the ending was rushed T^T I have class. I'll make a sequel to this story explaining everything okay?