We Love You

Are You Okay?

After their dinner, Jin collects the plate but was stop by Jimin.

"I'm washing tonight hyung!" Jimin says it enthusiasticly. 

"But I'm on washing duty today." 

"Ah, Jin hyung you're on washing duty everyday. Let me do it!" Jimin yank those plates and brings them to the sink counter. Meanwhile, Jungkook collects the cup and Hoseok is cleaning up their table. Yoongi is already heading to bed but surprisingly he also cleaned up his spot. Jin was shocked seeing the boys' being so heplful today. 

"Hyung, go to bed." Namjoon holds Jin's hands and smiles at him. 

"But, but, the kit-" Jin was stuttering but when he almost got to say what he want, Namjoon kisses him on the lips and Jin can hear the people in the kitchen cheering. Jin blushes and his ears are all red because Namjoon would never do things like that in public. Jin covers his mouth with his other free hand with wide eyes looking back at Namjoon. Namjoon smiles again showing his dimples and lean his forehead against Jin's. 

"*whispers* Oi! What are you doing infront of them?"

"*whipers* What? Hoseok,Jimin and Taehyung are old enough."

"Haha. You know exactly who I'm talking about right? Stop it, I can hear them giggling."

"Then go to sleep hyung. Hoseok and Jungkook will make sure that the house is fine." Namjoon pecked Jin's lips causing Jin to blush harder. 

"Fine, I'll go. Why are you guys acting like this?" Jin was about to part their foreheads but Namjoon immediately place a hand on Jin's back, pushing him forward.

"Wa-" Jungkook's excitement was stop by Taehyung and Jimin.

"Namjoon. Stop!" Jin struggles because he can't handle the embarrassment anymore. When it's just both of them, it's really sweet and loving and he loves it. But being lovey dovey in public, even though they're his dongsaengs, he felt incrediblely shy. Watching Jin's struggles causing Namjoon to smirk and he thought of something fun.

"Kiss me hyung." Jin stop and his jaw drops. First, he did it in public. Now, he asked loudly for Jin to kiss him. Jin's face is as red as a tomato now. But Jin knows Namjoon isn't kidding with eyes like that.

"Why are you being like this?" Jin quickly connect their lips and wraps his arms around Namjoon's neck meanwhile Namjoon wraps his hands around Jin's waist. After some time they parted their lips and Namjoon whispers at Jin's ears the words that always make Jin's heart thumps louder and faster even though Jin's been hearing it for 3 years. 

"I love you." Yes, these words are the words that Jin will never get use to because each time Namjoon says it, Jin is falling over and over and over Namjoon again. Each time deeper. When Jin started walking towards their room, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok shouted. 

"WE LOVE YOU HYUNG!" Jin chuckles watching their behaviour.