Never Felt Better

Are You Okay?

"You should be sleeping too you know?" Jin blushes when he felt warmth suddenly wraped around his waist and a chin rested on his right shoulder. But he responded by patting the boy's head and the other hand holds the hands that are wraping his waist. 

"But Yoongi hyung, Hoseok and I haven't finished our reviews yet. I was planning to grab some juice when I suddenly saw you were hugging the maknaes.for.quite.some.time." Namjoon pecked the older's cheek and chuckles when the older blushed.

"Aigoo. There you go again, getting jealous over little things. You know I favours the maknae line because I'm the youngest in my family right?" Both of his hands wrap the hands that are wraping his waist.

"And you know I'm joking right?" He pecked Jin's cheek again.

Jin turned his head facing Namjoon to scold him for stealing kisses but stop when Jin saw something that really sparkles when the kitchen's light reflected in his eyes and made his heart thumps louder. And for a few seconds they stared into each other eyes deeply. Namjoon thought the same thing. "(Damn, that reflected light in his eyes sparkles way brighter than fireworks)"

Jin then broke their gaze when he suddenly closes his eyes and leans closer while one of his hands caress Namjoon's cheek. Namjoon also closed his eyes and connected their lips quickly. They shared a simple yet sweet, little yet loving, slow yet passionate kiss.

"You should sleep hyung. I know you're tired today. You're tired everyday." Namjoon let go of his boyfriend's waist and gently holds and caress his hands.

"Mmmm, kay. You guys should too. The maknae line already fell in deep slumber and just because you guys are older by a year or two, sleep is still sleep. You guys broke two rules today." Jin pouted before gripped his hands tightly but not to tight as a sign to call it a day and sleep.

"Mianhae hyung. Yoongi hyung, Hoseok and I will never repeat this again. We promise." "Only Namjoon does though!" Yoongi suddenly interferes followed up with Hoseok's mmmmms and wishing Jin hyung good night.

"Good night Hobi, Yoongi, Namjoon."

"Good night" Namjoon said in sync with Yoongi as Jin walks away.

"Ah, Jin hyung?" 

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"Heh, never better." 

Jin smiles. But Namjoon knows he's extremely tired. Especially the maknae line are becoming needy lately. But the rapper line too. They brought home work and they know really well Jin hates that because home is a place of peace and happiness. As Namjoon head towards the couch, Hoseok say his idea out loud. 

"We need to do something to cheer Jin hyung up." The other two just nodded their head.