Work It Out

Are You Okay?

Even though their schedules are over, their daily practice are still on. Since they are going to debut their first Japanese album, there are a lot of work to do. As usual Namjoon and Yoongi are still in their Bangtan Room to touch up their songs. Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook are practising their dances and creating new ones. Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jin are practising their vocals. During their vocal practice, Taehyung notices something's wrong with Jin. He knows his favourite hyung's skin is fair but not white. Jin's looking a little pale today. Even his voice cracks a lot today.

"Hyungie~ Are you okay?"

"Sure. Why not?" Jin smiles and pats Taehyung's head.

"Don't lie to me. You look different today. A little pale. Are you sure you're okay hyung?" Taehyung grabs Jin's hand and holds it tightly.

"If you have any problems, please tell it to us. If it's possible, we can help, you know?"

Now, Taehyung's face is looking very sad and his eyes are all  glassy. He might cry if Jin chuckles and pats Taehyung's head again.

"Taetae." Jin tightens his grip on Taehyung's hand.

"Thanks for the offer." Jin sighs and closes his eyes. Then he stares into Taehyung's eyes firmly.

"But I'm perfectly fine. You need to trust me." 

Taehyung was silent. After some time, he finally smiles in agreement.

"Okay then hyung, if there's anything just tell us okay? Let's go home."

"Yeah, let's go." Jin glances at his watch. "Oh god! It's already this late? And we haven't eaten dinner too."

After that, all of them quickly went home and rest in the living room while Jin was busy cooking dinner. While he was cooking, Namjoon secretly sneaked glances at his boyfriend. And all Namjoon can see is Jin's fatigued expression. Namjoon is really worried about Jin now because he never had that expression before. A sudden tap at the shoulder jolted him. 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook held back a laugh.

"Aigoo, quit surprising me like that." Namjoon sighs. "There's something that definitely bothering your eomma. But I don't know what it is. I feel useless because I'm his boyfriend yet he doesn't tell me anything."

"Hyung, relax. Don't stress about it too much. Jin hyung's problem is enough. I think he's just extremely tired because lately he has been pushing himself in both vocal and dance practice." 

Namjoon and Jungkook peek at Jin again. 

"We need to carry out our plan tomorrow." Namjoon is determined to cheer Jin up.

"Yeah, the sooner the better. But who can wake up early other than Jin hyung?"

"There's always me!" Hoseok suddenly grabs their shoulders causing both of them to jump in surprise. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot that you're the second mother. But... you can't cook!"

"Namjoon hyung, I always help Jin hyung while he's cooking you know. I can cook too you know." Jungkook pouted.

"Aish, this golden maknae- Really- Aigoo~" Hoseok pinches Jungkook's cheeks.

"Then tell the others what to do tomorrow. After that we're going to force him to tell us what's been bothering him. Okay?" Namjoon put his hand in the middle. Jungkook nods then put his hand in the middle followed by Hoseok's smile and they did a mini cheer. Excited for tomorrow.