Planning

Are You Okay?

"Jungkook-ah, wake up. Jungkook-ah!" Jin lift him up with both hands and before Jungkook fall back, Jin quickly grabs his whole body and pull it towards him.
"Jungkookie, come on wake up, we have a schedule at 8. Come on. Wash yourself and get ready."
"But hyung, what time is it now?"
"I'm not gonna tell ya because I know you're going to sleep again."
"But hyung~"
"Yah, Jungkook-ah, wash yourself quickly! The van is already here!" Namjoon shouted from the kitchen.
"But Namjoon hyung~" 
"Yah, that kid is really!" Jimin shouted from the living room.
"Oh, shut up Jimin, I have to throw you off the bed twice okay."
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! JUNGKOOKIE! WAKE UP! OR ELSE BE READY TO BE TRANSPORTED TO ANOTHER DIMENSION!" Taehyung runs towards the bedroom 
with his hullahoop.
"Oh my. Taetae, hullahoops don't really wake people up, you know. Wait, where did you get this hullahoop anyway?"
"Namjoon hyung bought it for Jiminie and I. Geehee"
Jin gave Taehyung his 'I'm done' face and turns his gaze towards Jungkook again who have continued sleeping with his head lean backwards. And his mouth is open wide.
"Yah, this maknae is really unbelievable. Taetae help me wash Jungkook up."
"Okay hyung."
".......Put away that hullahoop first." Jin gave him the suspicious look.

After 30 minutes of handling Jungkook, Namjoon offered himself to carry Jungkook to the van because Jin looks really tired.
"Hyung did you slept well last night?"
"Of course Namjoonie." Jin chuckles because Namjoon always worries over little stuff. But that part of him that made Jin fell in love. He will get tired of Namjoon's overprotectiveness.

It's a good thing that today's schedules are only till afternoon. Today they only have two interviews and one photoshoot. But as soon as they reached and get on the van, Jin already fell into deep slumber.

"Lately...Jin hyung always get tired quickly right? Namjoon hyung?"

"Yeah, Jimin. I'm worried as well. And everytime we have a break, Jin will always check his phone then sighs. But...everytime I ask him what's wrong, he will chuckles then says he's fine."

"Are you sure he's isn't tired because of what you guys usually did late at night?

"Yah! Jimin this isn't funny! It's serious, pabo!" Namjoon slightly smacked Jimin's head.

"Ouch, okay hyung~ I'm sorry~" Jimin pouted then Namjoon ruffles Jimin's hair while saying sorry.

"And don't make me regret telling you guys our secret..." Namjoon glares.

"Then let's work out our plan as quickly as possible." Jungkook suddenly interrupts while making his excited face showing his cute bunny teeth.