Chapter 9 : Love Chemistry

Love brings us together

After one week of resting in the hospital , Hyoyeon feel that she has to start practicing for the dance showcase which is next week , she feels that her bones has stiffen alot during this time . Her members , Taeyeon and YoonA came to pick her up that day , Yunho and Eunhyuk wanted to come over but because there were dance lessons , so they couldn't come . Gyuri on the other hand was being kicked out of SM entertainment because of what she has done , the chairman of SM feels that to be a top star , the character is very important .

The next day , Hyoyeon went for dance practice and she realise that she has missed alot , but because of her good dancing skills she is able to catch up just before practice ends . After practice , Hyoyeon asked Eunhyuk if he is free after practice to choreograph for their new dance routine . Eunhyuk agrees that they need to start practicing for their new dance routine . They both agrees to meet after their practices outside SM entertainment building to eat dinner together and then head back to the dance studio .

After practice , Eunhyuk and hyoyeon met each other and decided to go to the nearest cafe to have a not so heavy dinner . During dinner , they talked about how their styles of dance has to be . Hyoyeon called BoA and asked what style she wants for her dance showcase . " I believe both of you are going to do a good job after seeing both of you dancing , both of you can decide about it . Fighting ! " BoA says . After calling BoA , Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk decided to do something that is romantic . They also decided that their music is Jason Mraz , Im yours .  After deciding about their styles for the dance showcase and selecting the music . They head back to the dance studio to work on their choreography , both Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon has already a set of choreography in mind , they tried out all sorts of dance , moves . Finally after a few hours , their dance moves has been set . They used about another 2 hours to practice the set of dance steps and to memorise it . Their body moved like the music , elegant and something was in the air , it is a wierd atmosphere , the room seem to be brighter bit by bit as they danced , as they sway through the dance studio , it seems that there is a beautiful scent that is travelling in the air of the dance studio . Following the last note of the music , they stopped gracefully . They looked into each other's eyes and it seems like they are the only ones in the whole world , theyeyes are only for each other . Their bodies are soaked by sweat . After about a minute , they finally let go of each other , both of them blushed and looked away " Hey , i think this dance is awesome and we did it ! " Hyoyeon says to try to change the topic , Eunhyuk nodded .

That whole week , Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk is always sticking together and Eunhyuk didnt notice that he has become much more brighter and warm towards people , and now , he can also be funny , he didnt realise , but his Super Junior members realise it , he changed , Now , he is much more approachable and can crack up lots of jokes too , whenever any of their friends ask if they are together , they just smiled and replied " no , we are just good friends " even though they always say that , their close friends know that they liked each other , except for the both of them , who still cant see that it is love .

A few days before the concert , BoA phoned Hyoyeon to tell her if her manager and her could see their dance routine , Hyoyeon agreed and they decided to make it this afternoon and they also heard that both of their managers and the chairman will also be there . Hyoyeon was scared and nervous , and couldn't even focus during practice . Finally it is time , Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon went to grab a quick snack and start to practice before BoA and the others arrive . After practicing it once , they seat down and wait for BoA to come . After a few minutes BoA and their managers with the chairman arrived at the dance studio . They played the music and started to dance , the studio became quiet , everyone was looking at their dance and not a single whisper . The dance ends and it was so quiet , then .. someone clapped and followed by another person clapped , followed by everyone . They could see how happy everyone is with their dance and they know they did it !

After everything , BoA told them that they did a good job and says that it was awesome , their manager and TR who was being called to see the dance last minute was also left with a deep impression . BoA's manager also told them that a designer will come in tomorow to see their dance , to design their costume .