Chapter 11 : Jealousy

Love brings us together

At night , Eunhyuk text hyoyeon to tell her that he will no lomger be attending dance practice anymore as he is debuting next month . hyoyeon cheered on him and wishes him all the best . After texting each other , Eunhyuk goes into his room and looked out of the window , why am i feeling sad ? its not like im not going to see her after i debut , Eunhyuk thinks of all kinds of reason to convince himself not to be sad , but failed , because he clearly knows that after he debut . there will be no much time for them to hang out together , and also hyoyeon will also be debuting any day from now , after that , they will not have time for each other since hey have their own schedules to attend to .

Back at Hyoyeon's house , she didnt know that eunhyuk is thinking about the same thing as what she is thinking , they may not hang out like now and it will be hard seeing each other , suddenly , a call came , it was Yunho , he ask hyoyeon to meet at old town cafe .  When Hyoyeon reached old town cafe , Yunho was already waiting for her , seeing hyoyeon , yunho immediatly waved at hyoyeon , hyoyeon gives a smile and went over to where yunho is seating " oppa , why did you call me out at this time ? is there any thing you wanna say to me ? " Hyoyeon asked " well~ am i not allowed to ask you out when i dont have any problems ? " Yunho says with a warm smile on his face , everyone in the cafe was looking at yunho , they have never seen such hotties before , some even took pictures . " oppa , i didnt mean that , anyway can we go outside the cafe , everyone is like staring at you , i know its okay for you now , but its going to become bad after you debut , those who have the photos may do something like scandal " Hyoyeon says worriedly . Yunho agreed and they both decide to go to the garden near to take a walk .

As they walked , they talked about dancing , Yunho also ask if hyoyeon could personally teach him dancing as he is behind everyone since he just came to dance practice , hyoyeon agreed and told yunho some techniques to dance and told him that she can teach him the dance steps again after lessons . The sky is becoming darker and Yunho decided to sent Hyoyeon home . The next morning , when hyoyeon goes out of the house to to go for practice , she saw Yunho wating for her outside her house , " Yunho oppa ? why are you here ? " Hyoyeon says " I happen to pass by , so i was thinking if you want to go together . Hyoyeon nodded and they began walking to SM , hyoyeon's house is near SM  and only need about 10 minutes walk from her house to SM . They walked and talked the whole way to SM and was also gossiping about other trainees .

When they reached SM almost everyone is staring at them . Hyoyeon didnt realise , but yunho did , but this is what he wants anyway . Everyone was staring at them and also Eunhyuk , Eunhyuk walked up to Hyoyeon and Yunho and said " Hi , good morning , how did you two come to school together ?" " Oh hi ! Yunho oppa happened to pass by my house and asked if i want to come together " Hyoyeon says and couldnt sense the jealousy that comes out from Eunhyuk's words .

That few days ,yunho and Hyoyeon always goes to SM together and also goes home together , Yunho's dancing has improved alot thanks to hyoyeon and has also taken over , becoming the best male dancer in between the male trainees  . Eunhyuk on the other hand has been preparing for their debut and has hardly seen him around , but sometimes , he will also text hyoyeon to ask about how she is doing .

Finally after one month , super junior debuted on inkigayo and it was a great sucess , now they have garnered lots of popularity , Eunhyuk has also become a DJ for Kiss the Radio along with his leader Leeteuk . their schedules also become more packed , and hyoyeon also rarely see Eunhyuk around , but they do text each other now and then . to check on each other .

After Super Junior became so popular , Yunho also debuted as a member of DBSK , whicj also garnered lots of attention together with super junior , they are one of the best boy band in korea and they have also taken over asia and other parts of the world . " Aigooo , when can we debut , " Hyoyeon says while watching the TV