Chapter 6 : The Trap

Love brings us together

  After the whole performance , TR announces that Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon got the highest mark for the dance , all of Hyoyeon's members were happy for her and told hyoyeon that they will be celebrating for her after practice today . Everybody decided to meet outside SM entertainment building . Just as Hyoyeon was about to go to her next practice , someone tapped her back " Eunhyuk asked you to meet at the back garden at 7pm today " a girl said to her and leaves .

It is 6:55 pm , Hyoyeon looked at her watch as she waited for eunhyuk at the back garden , she decided to meet eunhyuk first before going to meet her fellow members outside the SM entertainment building since their meeting time was 7:30 pm . " Yah Kim Hyoyeon , you are quite punctual " a voice said from behind , she found the voice really familliar , could it be ... GYURI ! Hyoyeon turned and saw gyuri standing behind her , with the same girls who have beaten her up that day . " Why? are you dissapointed to find that i am not the person who you are hopeing to see?"Gyuri said Hyoyeon stared at Gyuri and realise that she was actually being set up by Gyuri , " Sorry , my members are still waiting for me , i should go now " Hyoyeon says turning to walk away .

Just then a girl blocked her few girls starts to surround her " Yah , you think you are leaving just like that ? beat her up ! " Gyuri ordered . Just then punches falled on Hyoyeon's back and Hyoyeon's head starts to get really giddy , she suddenly had a black out , the last thing she remembered was the girls screaming and remembers feeling someone carrying her up .

The next morning when Hyoyeon wake up , she found herself , not lying in her own bed , the first thing she saw was eunhyuks face zooming in on her

" ahhhhhh " Hyoyeon scream , seeing that , Eunhyuk quickly covers Hyoyeons mouth " shh keep quiet ! " Eunhyuk says , he only lets go his hand that were on Hyoyeon's mouth when Hyoyeon promised not to scream . " Ughhhh why am i here ? " Hyoyeon ask , touching her head . " You were almost killed by gyuri you know ?, luckily i passed by " Eunhyuk says  " Ahhh , i remembered " Hyoyeon says as she recalls about what happened yesterday at the back garden .

" Don't worry , i already told your members that you wont be going to celebrate with them , because you don't feel to well , they wanted to visit you but i told them i will take care of you "  Eunhyuk says . Hyoyeon nodded as if she understands what Eunhyuk is saying . " Does it still hurt ? " Eunhyuk says touching Hyoyeon's forehead causing hyoyeon to flinch a little ,the moment when Eunhyuk's hand touches Hyoyeon , her heart was beating real fast , like it is going to explode , she was so scared that Eunhyuk heard it and blushed a little , but she didnt know , that Eunhyuk who was infront of her , was feeling the same ...