Chapter 4 : The Prince that saved the Princess

Love brings us together

 " Yah , it seems like you didnt take anything i said to heart " Gyuri shouted at Hyoyeon " Hey we are just friends " Hyoyeon replied . Gyuri couldnt care that much and suddenly a group of girls started surrounding her  . Just then Gyuri said " If you are disfigured , Eunhyuk will not like you " Hyoyeon get what Gyuri means but what she did was just laugh at how stupid Gyuri is " Why.. why are you laughing ?! " Gyuri shouted " Because i think of how stupid you are , do you think Eunhyuk will like a girl whose heart is full of wicked things ? no ! " Hyoyeon replied " Guys beat her up ! " Gyuri ordered the bunch of girls , just as the punch fell on Hyoyeon someone shouted "Yah stop it ! " Hyoyeon looked to the direction of where the voice came from , the owner of the voice is Yunho a member of TVXQ All the girls screamed as they admire his iness and handsomeness " Yah all of you ! what are you doing ? get out now ! " Yunho shouted . The girls were scared by Yunho and ran as fast as they could down the rooftop " Are you okay ? " Yunho smiled and said " I'm okay , thank you " Hyoyeon smiled , Yunho helped Hyoyeon to get up " Yah ,you are bleeding ! " Yunho shouted to Hyoyeon  . Hyoyeon touched her forehead and realise that it was a cut " Haha , i didnt even notice ! " Hyoyeon smiled and said " Sunbaenim , why are you doing on the rooftop actually ? " Hyoyeon asked out of curiousity " I was out to want to breathe in some fresh air and saw what happened " Yunho said . Hyoyeon nodded as if to say that she get it . Yunho insisted to bring Hyoyeon to the sick bay even though hyoyeon said she is just fine . While Hyoyeon was getting her wound cleaned , Jessica , Yoona , Sunny , Taeyeon , Yuri , Sooyoung , Tiffany , Seohyun all arrived one by one after hearing that their member hyoyeon was injured .

" Yah Park Gyuri you want to die ?! " Sooyoung said to herself while beside her , Yuri was crying . Even though Hyoyeon is injured , she didnt want the members to be worried for her and said " Yah , why are all of you crying ! i am not dead yet " Hyoyeon never fails to bring up the atmosphere and the others never failed to laugh at her jokes . Even Yunho laughed . Just then Taeyeon realise that Yunho was there and said " Sunbaenim thank you so much "

Yunho shakes his head and tell Taeyeon not to worry . Just then Eunhyuk rushes into the room and shouted " Yah are you okay ? " Hyoyeon and the others were shocked by Eunhyuk as he look so pale and cold , his coldness is enough to freeze a person to death . Hyoyeon replied " Im okay " , still having the bright smile on her face  " Yah , you idiot ! does it hurt ? " Eunhyuk says much calmer now and touched Hyoyeon's wound on her head " Oh , you mean this ? i am fine , but Yunho sunbaenim insisted on bringing me to the sick bay " Hyoyeon pointed to her wound and said.

Just then Eunhyuk realise everyone is looking at him , Hyoyeon's members looked at him , mysteriously , causing him to blush a little , " I still have something on , i better go " Eunhyuk says and leaves the room after telling Hyoyeon to take care After awhile Yunho also says that he still have practice with and leaves the room . It is left with Hyoyeon and her members " Yah I think Eunhyuk has a little something for you " Yoona says " Yah , don't think wrong , we are just friends " Hyoyeon replied blushing a little . " Yah , are both of you dating ? " Jessica says " You are the first one that has actually sucessfully paired up with him ! you sure is special to him ! " Tiffany says . the members started joining in one by one talking about hyoyeon and eunhyuk " im tired , i am going to sleep " Hyoyeon says avoiding the constant questioning by her members . After awhile , the members left one by one for their training leaving hyoyeon alone in the sick bay , she started to think about her and eunhyuk and finally she fall asleep ...