Seul-gi: 32

The Unexpected (Book 2)

He quickly grabbed my hand and sat me down the bench. I can't look at him. But if that was the only way, I'd do it. So why did he stop me? Did he finally realize he didn't love me anymore? Was that it?"What the are you doing?" He said that as he sat beside me. "Why are you doing this to yourself, Seul-gi!?" 

"Don't you see?" I said and wiped the tears that kept on falling. "It's because I'm in love with you. I'm letting go of my pride, so please... Just tell me what to do."I could hold it any longer. 

 

To save myself from further embarrassment, I just closed my eyes and walked away from him. I don't feel sorry for myself. I am fully aware that everything I have done to Sehun... ugh! I should've swallowed my pride before everything was too late.But I was surprised when he stood in front of me. The next thing I knew, his arms are wrapped around me, like I'm a precious thing that he shouldn't let go. I couldn't help my self but hug him back. I missed him, I truly did! I held him tightly, making sure he doesn't slip through. 

 

"I said let's take a break, not stop. But with you like this, how can I just let you walk away?" He said that and let go of me. "I'm sorry, okay? I thought you'd be better off without me. But when you begged, I felt so bad. I felt angry at myself for being stubborn. I'm sorry, alright?"We both walked towards his car, and I know I probably look like an idiot right now. But I don't mind. But... Does he really forgive me? I hope so. 

 

I'm not afraid of many things, but this is the first time I feared someone. That I am so afraid of doing things that might not please him.He took out his handkerchief, then wiped my tears away. 

 

"Shhh. I'm sorry." He said and held my hand gently.

"I'm sorry.""No, I should be sorry, Sehun..." When I said that, he went closer to me. I just looked at him, then he kissed my lips.It was soft... and careful. Like he's trying not to break me. 

 

And I never knew being this happy could hurt so much. I returned his kisses. First, we were being careful, then I felt him pry my mouth open. I just let him since this isn't our first time kissing.He stopped kissing me, then started driving. We arrived in his house. What are we doing here? I got a little scared, and a bit excited. But mostly scared.

 

I saw him take off his coat, then went upstairs. I just sat in the white couch in his living room, then the TV.When he got back, he was already wearing a pajama. I can't believe this! He brought me all the way here just so he could change his clothes? He could've brought me home, first! But I was surprised when he handed me a set of pajamas. I looked at the pattern, and it was the same as his. Unbelievable! I thought Sehun could never get any cheesier!I just nodded, and went to the room where I went out. I quickly changed into the pajamas, and when I went back to the living room, he was busy setting up the player. 

 

I don't know what to say. Are we back? I mean, are we normal? Are we back to normal?"What are we watching?" I asked him."Shh. I'll just get the food and drinks." He stood up and walked to the kitchen.Before I could offer my help, the movie was playing. He went back and placed the food and drinks on the table. I looked at the brownies which caught my interest. I took one and when I ate it, It's so good! So delicious! I looked at him while he's sipping his juice. He must've noticed me staring at him, so he turned his head to me. 

"What?"

"It's good!" I said and motioned at the brownies. 

"I know." He said that with confidence. "It's a classic recipe." 

"Really? Where did you learn it from?" I asked him."Are you going to put that in your menu?" I was taken aback by his question."What? No!" I laughed. "I was just..." I bit my lower lip. "Curious."He looked away, but I could see his face turn red. What's up with him? "How did you know about our coffee shop, anyway?"

"You must've forgotten. Kris is still my friend." He said that casually. I just nodded.

 

*

 

I woke up on Sehun's bed. But I was surprised by what I saw. The room is filled with rose petals. The bed I am lying on, the floor, the ceiling was filled with balloons. What's going on? When I stepped on the floor, I felt the cold petals against my skin. I slowly walked towards the door.When I opened, it I saw Sehun, wearing a tux. He held his hand out for me. I unknowingly took it, then we both went downstairs. 

 

The room looked so bright, but everyone we both knew was there. They were all smiling at us. I looked at Sehun, then again, he smiled.I suddenly remembered I was wearing my pajamas. I looked down, but I'm already wearing a cream-colored dress. I am seriously dumbfounded right now. But everyone, even Yuri, looked so happy to see us. I don't know what this is about, but I am very pleased with this. Can we stay like this for a while?Everyone threw white petals at us. But all I could do is just laugh. We all feel so happy right now. I even looked at Sehun who is now sitting in the white couch. 

I went to his side, then kissed his cheek.  "It's 8:30." 

"What?" I had to ask him. What's he talking about. 

 

 I opened my eyes to see Sehun sitting beside me. What was I dreaming about?