Driving in my car

The Everyday ghost stories

A middle-aged man stepping out from his car following by his daughter ,they are looking at the empty wide field in front of them, there's so many blady grasses grew with other wild grasses accompanying it. "Wow..this place quite big dad..".The girl said in mesmerism seeing the place.

 

The middle-aged man chuckled. "Here..Taeyeon ,we will build our new restaurant. ".He declared standing proudly looking at the place.

 

Taeyeon smile,she knew it's been her father's dream to expand his business,here's come the opportunity,there's nothing Taeyeon could do except hope for the best."Glad to hear it dad,i'm sure your business will succeed..".She said getting a pat on her head. Taeyeon start to move her eyes scrutinizing the place further,there's something caught her attention. She frowned with confuse face looking at 1959 Chevy that parked at the side of the field. The Automobile look so old,the yellow paints already faded and it's so rusty. Seems it's already placed in here,maybe before Taeyeon even born.

 

"Dad..Why that thing parked in here ?".Taeyeon pointed at the old automobile.

Mr.Kim turn and also frown looking at the old car. "Oh yes,i don't know..".The man rubbed his chin. "The former owner of this place never mentioned about that..".He sighed before taking his phone. "Don't worry honey,i'll call the car crusher.".He start to dial the numbers.

 

"Alright then,i'll go to school now..".Taeyeon said and hug her father.

"Are you sure honey ? You wouldn't wait for me ? I can send you to school..".Mr.Kim offered.

"Nah..it's ok.".Taeyeon smile."The school is not really far from here though. See you later dad !".Taeyeon waved her hands farewell.

 

"See you later honey..".Mr.Kim smile waving his hands too to the young girl. He sighed looking at the old car that blocking the place for making the new restaurant he've been dreamed of.  He turn to his phone before dialing again the Car Crusher numbers. There's silent before there's someone receive the call.

 

"Seoul Car Crusher Department. My name is Park Han ,Can i help you ?".The operator guy said from the other line.

"Eh..hello..".Mr.Kim scratch his jaw. "My name is Kim Jaeyeon, I'm planning to build a new business on the land that i just buy ,but there's an old car blocking the place. I want you to bring that car from here and crush it ".He said casually .

 

"May i know what kind of the car ? And ..where is it now ?"

"I don't know ,it's maybe around 1950's old car. It's on Drago street ,just across the gate of Jiyong temple..".He informed through the line. There's a brief of silent before the operator spoke.

"I'm sorry sir,we couldn't do it.."

"What ?! What do you mean ?!"

"The car has been there around 30 years ago,there's an urban legend that the car it's not able to move or in another word,haunted.."

 

"Are you kidding me ?!".Mr.Kim chuckled mockingly. "What are you ? A high-school girl who believe to a corny ghost story ?! I don't want to hear anything ! Just come here and bring this Damn Car from my land ! I'll pay you big !"

 

"I'm sorry sir,we still couldn't do that even if you pay us with gold. I just don't want something bad happened to my workers. We ever lose one,and i don't want that happen again. Once again ,i'm sorry sir for the inconvenience. Good morning..tut. ".The line dead.

 

"Hey wait !!".Mr .Kim shout to the phone. "Hey ! Hello ! ..Alright i will do it with my own and i'll prove it to you i can get rid of this car from my land ! And you just a bunch of punks who still believe in people's bull !".He keep talking eventhough the line already dead. He anxiously placed back the phone to his pocket before walking fast to his car.

 

Mr.Kim open the lid of the trunk for bringing the rope to drag the old car. He hooked the rope to his car then to the bumper of the old car. Still with annoyed feeling he enter his car turning on the engine. Mr.Kim is a really ambitious kind of man,he wouldn't let go of something that blocking his way to get what he wanted.

 

He turn the handbrake of his car and then step onto the gas pedal hardly.'Vroom-Vroom'.Mr.Kim keep stepping on the gas pedal, but he surprised because the old car didn't even move from the place,no matter how much he force his strength to the gas. He gritted his teeth in annoyed. "What the,- !!".He keep pushing the gas but to no avail,the old car still stuck on the place like being glued.

 

"I can't believe about this !!".Mr.Kim punch the steering wheel,from the sweat on his forehead it is show how much he feel so tired ,but still his ego wants to get rid of the car immediately. Getting out once more from his car,Mr.Kim turn to the old car behind. He checked the body of the old car making sure if there's something prevent the car to move. Like magnet or wires. He bend his body under the car,looking to the tires and the places near it,but still..nothing.

 

'Vroom'

 

Mr.Kim frowned when he heard the sound of engine turning on,he's sure it's not from his car. The key was on him and though..the sounds is so close,like from this old car beside him. Mr.Kim check his surrounding ,only him in here. Getting up from his position,Mr.Kim slowly move his body up. 'Vroom'. He startled,when he heard the car being turn on once more then widen his eyes when he saw the worst nightmare in his life.

On the driver seat of the car,he saw a white man with white shirt that covered with blood. He just can see the man's half face since it's looking up at the front. Mr.Kim shivering,'Is this what they called Ghost ?'. Suddenly the white man on the driver seat move his head to Mr.Kim's side. *Crink*.Mr.Kim widen his eyes back when he saw the other half of the face,it's so scary. His half face was torn with so much blood covering it and his blue eye-ball are popping out from the socket.

 

"Drive in my car."

"Ahhhhhhhhhh !!"

 

"Yoonaaaa !!".Yoona startled a bit hearing her name when she's walking on the hallway being called,she smile maybe it's yuri. She then turn around and suddenly drop her smile,it's not yuri ,it's tiffany.

"Hey !".The older girl said cheerfully with her eye-smile,she then noticed the sudden change of expression on yoona's face. She giggled internally then smirk. "Why ? You expect Yuri to call you euh ?".She wiggled her brows playfully.

 

"N-no.. ".Yoona blushed while waving her palms."Of course not ! I just want to ask about yuri's condition ..".She reasoned.

"Yuri's condition ? ".Tiffany frowned. "What happened to her ?".She asked curiously.

 

!.Yoona cursed silently,she forgot that Tiffany didn't know anything about what happened yesterday,when yuri got attack by the trickster ghost."N-nothing..".She need to find a lie. "Tomorrow yuri...she...fell when she practicing in her dance club..".Luckily yoona remember about yuri having a dance practice yesterday.

 

"Aw..".Tiffany nodded her head. "How awful..but don't worry about her. She used about that,- That's Yuri !!".She pointed to the tanned girl who look health and fine. Tiffany then dragging Yoona by the hand running towards yuri. Yoona just can follow her,since she's cannot refuse it. "Yuri !!".Tiffany start to check on yuri's body here and there making a mental note if there's something wrong with her friend's body. Yuri frowned ,she's confuse with what tiffany's doing. "You're ok right ?".Tiffany asked worriedly.

 

"O.K ?"

"Yoona said that you fell on the dance practice,she asked about your condition because she's worried about you..".Tiffany told while the doe-eyed girl behind her blushing feeling embarrassed but she blinks her eyes to yuri,signaling something.

 

Yuri understand by nodding her head."Don't worry Tiff i'm alright..".She then turn to Yoona while smirking. "Thank you for worrying about me too Yoona.".The doe-eyed girl blushed then smile meekly. In another side,Tiffany smirk seeing the two girls ,hmm they getting closer to each other now.

*Spray spray*

 

Something caught their attention,it's like some spraying sounds. They turned then saw Sooyoung and Sunny who's spraying something around the school,it's like water with the weird kind of bottle that god even don't know where they got it.

 

"Bunny..lets spray this holy water around the school !".Sooyoung raise the bottle determinedly."We cannot let,something like yesterday happen again to us !"

"Em.! You right Soo !".Sunny nodded . "For the later,we can't lose again from the ghost ! Because we got the amulets !!".She said firmly before spraying again the holy water around then to her own body. The two of them noticed their friends looking curious about what might they are doing.Sunny and Sooyoung stopped and run to their friends's side before spraying the holy water all over them.

 

*Spray..spray..spray*

 

"Yah !".Tiffany tried to stop them. "What are you two doing ?! Stop it !".She blocked the water from touching her.

"Tiffany ! If you know what happened to us yesterday , you must be desperately need my holy water. Even maybe you want to bath with this !".Sooyoung stated then spray again the holy water to Tiffany.

 

"Hey..hey..eww.".Yuri closed her nostrils in disgusted. "What kind of smell is this ?".She wrinkled her nose because there's a weird odour when the two Ghost Hunter came.

"It's must be from this. ".Sunny showed the garlic necklace on her neck and Sooyoung's neck. Yoona chuckled silently seeing them. "In some culture ,garlic is used to get rid of The evil spirits ! Like Vampire.., "

 

"Sunny's right !".Sooyoung exclaimed. "We don't want something like yesterday happen again to us. You remember yesterday right yuri ? When you found us two laying on he toilet ? ".Yuri lift her brows then nodded hesitantly while tiffany make a disgusted face."We were there because we saw Ohani Ohani ghost yesterday !. ".She then turn to look at yoona. "She's real you know,me and sunny nearly die because we try our hard to attack her,with our long time experiences about ghost and spirit..we finally managed to defeat her and send her back to her world..".She placed her hands on her hips cockily telling the absolutely lie story.

 

"So ? Why you two were laying on the dirty toilet floor ?".Tiffany asked with sceptic face.

"Of course because we're tired after our battle !".Sunny said while spraying the holy water to her body more. Yoona and Yuri just smile watching them,if only they know what really happened . Yuri thought that,the two ghost Hunters will stop or feeling traumatic about yesterday,but it's turn out wrong. They worship the ghost even more.

 

"Hey guys !".Taeyeon joined with a beautiful smile on her lips,but it's ruined when Sooyoung and Sunny also start to spraying the holy water to her body."Wait..wait. What's this ?! Stop it !".She tried to cover her body from the water.

"This is holy water Taeyeon ! Our school this past few days have some poltergeist phenomenons ! And this is the worst in the story of our school history ! The ghosts are getting dangerous they even can harm me and sunny ! I think there's some force that make them come out like that !". Yoona a little bit taken aback by Sooyoung's statement , she start to feel unease and thought that it's must be because of her.

 

Yuri noticed the uneasiness around yoona, but she cannot say or do anything,since it's still the secret between her and yoona towards their friends.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and sighed,before placing her hand on Sooyoung's forehead. ".You have a fever.".She mumbled while Sooyoung sniff her nose. "I.Don't. Believe. With. Your.Story. Sooooo~~".She said smoothly while smirking happily.

"Yah ! You have to believe me !"

"You're delusional."

 

"Ehh Taeyeon. ".Yuri interrupted to change the topic. "You look so happy today . Mind to share that to us ?"

"Ohoho Yes !!".Taeyeon clapped her hands. "My father going to build another restaurant around here ! I'm so glad that it will be my property in the future..".She said cheerfully imagining she's being the manager of the place,scolding Sooyoung who always eat instead of serving the customers.

 

".That's awesome we can hang out in there some day right ? ".Tiffany asked. "Free ?"

"Of course you all can ! But not free ".Taeyeon said with straight tone in the last parts.

"Emm..where is that ?".Yoona asked trying to join the conversation.

Taeyeon smile turn to yoona. "It's the empty land across the gate of the Jiyong temple..couple of blocks from here.."

 

"The empty land across Jiyong temple you said ?!".Sunny suddenly move her face toward Taeyeon's ,revealing the blush on The older girl's face but sunny seems oblivious with it."You mean where the old wrecked car parked ? 1959 Chevy  ?"

"Ehh..".Taeyeon nodded scooting away from sunny. "Yes..".She doesn't know though about the car's model,she just know about the old car on her father's land.

 

"Taeyeon ! That's the phantom car !".Sunny placed her hands on Taeyeon's shoulder sending a shiver feeling to Taeyeon."There's a legend about it, the car was move by its own in the night driving around Seoul without someone control it ! It can't be move from the place because it's always suddenly came back to the former place ! If there's people who move it or even wreck it again till flat , It's either bad luck in the road,sick or worse..die.."

 

Taeyeon a little bit taken aback by sunny's words. She then slowly move sunny's hands from her shoulder. "Sunny..i don't believe with it.".She said in cold tone. "And do you realize this is my father who you talking about ?".Sunny startled she never saw Taeyeon look this mad. She's not raising her voice instead lowering her voice,it's sure creepy for sunny. "find another hobby and start to think about another people's presence..".She gave the last words before turning around walk away from her friends.

 

Sunny froze in her place with mouth opened."D-did i say something wrong ?"

"You ruin her mood bunny.."

"Thanks Soo..for being honest.".Sunny said sarcastically.

"I'm just telling the truth."

"Alright guys..".Yuri stop them before another quarrel come."Lets go to the class now,don't worry about Taeyeon ,she'll back to normal soon..".Yuri patted sunny's shoulder for not being guilty about Taeyeon. All of them then start to walk for the class, Yoona suddenly feel something and lift the necklace on her chest. The blue light came again.

 

The students were having the tasks from their English teacher on the class,with thoughtful faces. Why English so hard,especially why there's something called grammar ! Can't this people who invented it realize that,what's more important in language is we understand each other what we are saying.

 

There's a particular someone who didn't even start to do her tasks,Sunny. She sighed while looking at Taeyeon's back. The girl still giving her a silent treatment ,maybe because she still mad about what sunny has saying to her. It's so hurt to think about Taeyeon hating her. "So well thy words become thee as thy wounds.".She mumbled quoting Shakespeare's Macbeth play.

 

Sunny turn her attention when there's another teacher came to their class, She whispered something to the English teacher before turn to the students. "Kim Taeyeon.".The said girl look up from her book when her name being called,all the students also move their attention especially Sunny. Who this 15 Minutes long looking at Taeyeon.

 

"Yes miss ?"

"Can you follow me for awhile, i have a news for you..".Taeyeon nodded raising from her seat. "Ahh..Please bring your bag too.".Taeyeon frowned but obey it anyway putting her book to her bag. She lift it and place it on her shoulder,stealing a last glance to gloomy sunny.

 

"What do you think happened yul ?".Sooyoung asked to the tanned girl.

Yuri shrugged. "Maybe..some council matters. She's in student council right ?"

"You think so ?".Sooyoung turn to the short hair girl.

Sunny let out a heavy breath while looking at Taeyeon's empty desk. "Don't know.."

 

*Tap..Tap*

Taeyeon's running sounds echoed in the corridor of the hospital. "It can't be..".She murmured remembering her conversation with the teacher earlier.

 

"What happened Miss ?"

"Taeyeon i'm sorry to say it but,we just got the news from the hospital that your father were having an accident.."

 

Taeyeon repeat the words over and over in her mind,making sure that it's just a silly dream or her imagination,but when she step in to her father's ward. She knows it's a reality. Seeing her father laying unconsciously on the bed.

"Dad !!".Taeyeon immediately walk to his side with tears rolling on her cheeks. "Dad, What happened ?! You're ok right ?".Her loud voice suddenly waking up him from his slumber.

 

Mr.Kim chuckled seeing his daughter worry face. "Don't worry honey,i'm alright..just got a fracture on my right foot."Taeyeon moved her attention to his covered foot.

"Wh-what happened to you ? Tell me dad ! Is there someone hurt you ?".Taeyeon asked desperately tugging at the hospital blanket.

 

Mr.Kim turn his eyes to the white ceiling,remembering the cause of his fracture feet. Yes,there is..but not someone,precisely something. After shouting and seeing the ghost in that old car. Mr.Kim quickly run for his life to his car,he's implying to drive from there and step onto the gas hardly but couldn't when he realize his car still hooked onto that ghost car. He exit the car once more before run again,but he stopped with wide eyes when out of nowhere the old car suddenly drove quickly toward him.

 

Mr.Kim couldn't move his feet,it's like being glued to the ground. The last thing he saw was the expressionless face of the white man behind the steering wheel before he fell to the ground hearing something broken then blacking out before it change to be this hospital ceiling.

 

"Dad ?".Taeyeon called him who looks spacing out. "You're ok ?"

Mr.Kim smile. "I'm fine honey,i just feel sleepy maybe because the anaesthetic.".He reasoned before sighed with regretness on his face. "Taeyeon ,i'm sorry.."

"Dad ?! Don't say that ! Why you said sorry ?! I don't want you to die soon !! You have to wait me and watch me married with Bu,-".Taeyeon stopped from her words before she blurt out her secret to him

 

Mr.Kim lift his brows . "What ?"

"Nothing..Auch !".Taeyeon groaned when her father smack his head.

"What do you think you're saying ?! I'm not gonna die !"

"Then..why you said sorry ?"

Mr.Kim sighed taking his daughter's hands to him. "I'm sorry because i think i fail..to get our dream come true this time,Taeyeon .."
"Wh-why ? What do you mean ?"
"I think i have to cancel our plan for building a new business on that land ..".Taeyeon frowned waiting her father to continue."There's something that prevent us for doing so.."
 
Riding on the bus yoona put her eyes on the mirror looking at the view outside. There's some things crept on her mind, The story sunny told,the blue light from her necklace and the fact that Taeyeon's father having an accident. It's form a plot,did this thing happened because the ghost in that old car ?.
 
Something caught yoona's attention outside,it's the gate of Jiyong Temple. Which mean that car are near here. Yoona stood from her seat,don't know that a pair of eyes are on her. She carefully walk approaching the driver. "Stop here sir.."
"Wait,the traffic in here are quite dangerous. There's so many accidents happened.". Yoona turn looking at the road,indeed the traffic here quite fast.
 
She step out from the bus then walk for awhile looking for her destination. Her eyes flickered when she saw the empty land sunny and Taeyeon talking about. Yoona briskly walk further to the place searching for a particular old vehicle. She caught the car on her vision,without making another thought ,she's automatically approach the car.
 
The car just like she was thinking,old wrecked and rusty. The paints already faded leaving some cracks here and there. There's some grass also grow on the car hood. It's impossible if this car could move ,moreover harm people.
 
She checked the inside part of the car,there is nothing in there except the ripped and rusty interiors. She moved her eyes to the back seat then briefly to the driver seat before turning to the back seat once more.*Crink*. She startled when she thinks she saw someone on the driver seat,but when she put her attention to there once more. There is nothing.
 
Yoona frowned,she's so sure seeing someone or something there. The hair on her nape stood out,didn't realize someone are walking behind her. *Tap*.
"Ack !".Yoona jerked in surprised feeling someone's hand on her shoulder.
"Did i ..freak you again ?".It's yuri's voice,the doe-eyed girl sigh in relief before shaking her head mouthing 'It's ok."
 
Yoona then ask. "Why you're in here anyway ?"
"I'm here because you're in here..".Yoona lift her brows for yuri's answer. "I-i mean..i saw you walk to this place and i know you..will check the story sunny was told. So,here i am..".Yuri grinned while stretching her hands,she's for making an excuse.
 
Yoona chuckled. "I'm glad you here..".She lowered her head shyly moving the hair behind her ear,how yuri want to do it for her.
"So..this is the car ?".Yuri turned pointing at the car,this awkward moment killing her. Yoona nodded confirming. "Hmm..just like what i imagined. ".Yuri rubbed her chin like a detective."Rusty,old,wrecked..and must be smelly inside."
Yoona chuckled. "How if we check it ?".
"Sure.."
 
The two of them reach their hands to the car door in the same time,closing the gap between their flawless fingers. Two hearts beating fast,they are not doing marathon,they are not seeing scary things. They simply just stare at each other eyes digging the meaning about the feeling they are in. Without they realize the gap between their faces are lessen,attract and attract like a magnet,attract and attract like the law of attraction.
 
 
'I've been driving in my car, it's not quite a Jaguar
I bought it in Primrose Hill from a bloke from Brazil'
 
The two of them stop midway when they heard something weird come interrupting the attraction they have for each other. Yoona frowned hearing the song came from the car,this car already wrecked right ? How could the Radio tape still on .
"Yuri ?".Yoona turned again with confuse to yuri,imitating by the tanned girl. *VROOM*
"Ahh !!".Both girls fell to the ground because the sudden move from the car.
"Yoona you're alright ?".Yuri quickly held yoona by the arm helping her to raise from the ground.
 
*Honk Honk*
 
Yoona and Yuri jerked their head towards the car who's now heading face to face with them. From this position they could see the silhouette of a man behind the steering wheel.*VROOM*. They widen their eyes because the car suddenly run in fast to them. "Ahhh !!".The two girls jump in separate ways,yoona to the left and yuri to the right. They both fell again to the ground groaning in pain when their body made a contact with the hard soils.
 
It was made in fifty-nine in a factory by the Tyne
It says Morris on the door, the G.P.O. owned it before.
 
*Vroom*. They could see the car turn around once more,this is insane; they thought. There's no one around and the car can move by its own,is it the ghost ?. *Vroom*. The ghost car move again but this time ,aiming at Yoona who still on the ground. Yoona widen her eyes the car fastly going on her,in her position she's sure her face who would crash the bumper automatically.
 
I drive in it for my job, the governor calls me a slob
But I don't really care, give me some gas and the open air
"Yoona !!". Yuri screamed in panicked before trying her best to run to yoona's side and with her sudden strength drag yoona from the place preventing her from being crashed with the ghost car. "Auchh !!".The both of them fell again but this time yuri fell a sting of pain on her lips. "Yuri..your lips !".Yoona pointed in panicked to the blood. Yuri winced when yoona touch it,it's must be because yuri unconsciously bite it with her own teeth. The reflex of the event earlier.
 
"It's ok..Lets go away from here !"..Yuri stood and grab yoona by the hand running together before the car come again. Without they knew the car already parked in the former place with someone who wearing a red hanbok beside it. Staring at the two girls who run away.
 
Yoona sighed turning the handle of the door house with heavy feeling on her chest. Here comes again the lonely feeling to her life ,if only she didn't say those things to yuri. She wouldn't feel awful like this. Slowly she enter her house ,she knew her dad still not in home yet. Perfect for being alone and think.
 
"Come here you little ghost girl ! How dare you took my ball and bug my sleep !!"
"Haha..Catch me if you can Kitty..bweeehh.."
 
Oh yes,yoona just remember about their presence in her house. "Jessica ! Hanneli !. ". Yoona called the two who's running around the house and automatically stop them. Yoona noticed how messy the house is and also she just realized how weird her life is. Standing on the doorway scolding a cat who can talk like human and the little ghost girl from World War ll. How perfect and inhumanly.
 
Yoona sighed she doesn't has a strength to be mad by now. "Make sure to tide up the house before my father come..".She murmured before directing her feet to the stair heading to her room. Jessicat and Hanneli stare at each other in confuse feeling something wrong with Yoona's behaviour. They then realize what they are doing and change their expression to be dislike to each other.
 
Yoona throw her bag elsewhere before burying her face on the pillow. "Yuri..".She murmured remembering the things happened after the incident with the ghost car. Yoona lift her head when she felt another presence in her room. Who else,if not jessica who carrying a ball with her cat teeth and Hanneli who's floating toward her.
 
Jessica drop the red rubber ball to yoona's bed before she spoke. "What's wrong ?"
Yoona let out a heavy breath. "Everything wrong..".Jessica and Hanneli wait yoona to continue."I think i said something wrong to yuri and i hurt her heart."
 
Flashback
 
After the incident with the ghost car ,Yuri and Yoona going to a nearby hospital to take care of yuri's wound. And coincidentally this is the hospital where Taeyeon's father getting cure. Yoona and Yuri stop when they saw Sunny walking at the lobby with a bag of fruits in her hand. "Sunny !!". The short girl startled and turn around searching the voice who's calling her. She smile when she saw her friends running to her. "Oh hey guys !".
 
"Visiting Taeyeon's father ?". Yuri asked smirking.
"Y-yes..".There's a blush on sunny's cheeks when she said that. Sunny noticed there's a wound on Yuri's lips. "Yuri ..what's wrong with your lips ?". She asked with worry then a naughty thought came to her mind when she saw Yoona also there."Damn..don't say that you are.."
 
"N-no !!".Yuri immediately declined it. "It's nothing ! It's not like what you're thinking about ert !".Yoona frowned witnessing the two. She doesn't even understand what they are talking. Sunny rolled her eyes sceptically starting to walk toward the elevator with a semi anxious yuri and oblivious yoona following behind.
 
"Taeyeon !".Taeyeon turn her attention and smile when she saw three familiar persons come. "Hey..!".Taeyeon greeted with friendly tone although her face look exhausted."Thank you for coming.."
"How's your dad ? ".Yuri asked
"He's fine,he even start to whine about the hospital food and want to get rid from here immediately..".All of them chuckled hearing it.
 
"Ehh..T-Taeyeon..".Sunny stuttered when she called the other short girl. "Here..".She handed the plastic bag of fruits. "For your dad ..and also for you,if you want.".She bit her lips. "And..i'm sorry for my words in the school. I didn't mean to,-".Sunny turn in surprised when she felt Taeyeon's body on her. Hugging her.
 
"Thank you..for coming here..".Taeyeon said while sobbing on the crook of sunny's neck. Sunny froze for a brief of time then forming a smile on her lips start to pat Taeyeon's back with he hands. The two other girls who watch it also smile about it,they glad because they back like usual. And forgive each other.
 
"Taeyeon ! Come here ! Where's the remote !".Taeyeon get up from sunny's embrace then rolled her eyes when her father call her again for the nth time that day. "Yes dad..i'm comin'..".Taeyeon look at her friends and motioned them to enter the ward. Soon the air inside the ward become quite cheerful with Mr.Kim who always making a joke and ordering his daughter for taking anything unnecessary and also sunny who laugh loudly seeing how suffer Taeyeon is. 
 
Yoona also smile and laugh watching their interaction before turning her attention to Mr.Kim's foot and yuri's lips. She felt guilty all of a sudden. After visiting Taeyeon's father Yoona and Yuri walk again together to the bus shelter getting for home. Sunny didn't come since she wanted to accompany Taeyeon longer. The two girls walk in comfortable silent but different expression and thoughts in their mind.
 
Yoona suddenly stop automatically make yuri follow her. "I think you have to stop..".Yoona murmured without facing the older girl.
"What ?".Yuri stare at yoona in confuse.
"I think you have to stop..".Yoona finally face the tanned girl. "From helping me .."
 
"What ?".Yuri clearly understand what yoona talking about though. "What do you mean ?"
"Can't you see what happened to Taeyeon's father ? And your self ?!".Yoona raise her voice. "It's dangerous yuri..i don't want if there's anyone else getting hurt by those creatures !"
"Yoona !".Yuri also raise her voice. "I understand your fear but you also couldn't do this thing by your own ! We are in here together !."
 
Yoona move her face from looking at yuri. "No we're not .. From the start it's just me who got the responsibility, You just volunteered..".She bit her lips feeling a pang in her chest by her own words.
 
Yuri got silent hearing it and stare again at yoona with the pain on her eyes."So..after all the things happened between us..it doesn't mean anything for you..".Yuri felt the lump on that she held from bursting out."You never see me as a friend,you never let me into your life..".She paused. "You push me when you attract me..".She let out an ironic smile then sighed. "That's the bus..i send you home. "
 
And after that,the ride on the bus are deathly silent . No one make a conversation but busy with their own mind. 
 
"So well thy words become thee as thy wounds.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be continued~~
 
The song is cheerful though,but i chose it because it's like nursery rhyme :3
 
sorry if it's too long :3 That's your risk though :D