Ghost on the Back of Your Head

The Everyday ghost stories

Song for this chapter : Spanish Sahara by Foals https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eYoINidnLRQ# 

 

 

"Hey Kristy~~~". Rolling her eyes she turned to the cash machine beside her . Pretend to busy her self with the job. She hates nickname , especially if it's come from this tomboy girl named Amber. Why can't she just call her with her true name Krystal. If Amber isn't the owner's daugher in this restaurant where she worked. Krystal will definitely throw this cash machine to this girl's face. " Hey , Do you free this weekend ?". Amber asked leaning her back to the counter trying to act cool but in Krystal's point of view it was deeply annoying.

 

Said, it's been maybe the hundreds time Amber trying to make a move on her. But Krystal never seem to be interest by that and instead always giving the short haired a cold shoulder. "Yes i do.". She replied in cold tone with a hint indicating that she doesn't want to prolong this conversation.

 

" Really ? What ?".Amber looked surprised . Krystal is a type of person who rarely put herself on a social circumstances beside working in this restaurant and school. She even doesn't have much friends , only one or two. Maybe it's because her cold attitude towards others but despite of that Amber never stopped of pursuing her . This girl is really intrigued the girl version of Cassanova.

"My home , ing studying , sleeping, taking s , etc..". And Krystal is also the type of person who never mind what she has saying. When a word better left unspoken, Krystal is the one who speaks it.

 

" Well , that was a routine right ? Not something you're not usually do."

"I don't see the difference."

"But i do.."

"And what it have to do with me ?!"

 

"Everything !". Amber grinned feeling triumphant for this argument.

Krystal groaned." You better go now Amber . I'm working now."

"Why should i go ? This is my parent's property. I have the right to stay here or not hmm hmm ?". Something that Amber like to do is showing off .

" But you don't have the right to disturb me when i'm working !". Now Krystal can claimed that she's the one who won this argument.

 

"Come on Kristy , you know why i do this.". There she mentioned the lame nickname again." It's because i like you !"

"I know. I even lose the count of how many times you said that to me already."

"It's 38 times ! At school 5 times , here , traffic lights , and on the way where we were about to deliver the food to the customers.". Proudly she mentioned one by one. She just like elephants never do forget.

 

" Oh so you remember ? Then ..you must be also remember what my answer will be ?".Amber nodded while sighing ."That's right. You got my answer."

"Oh come on Kristy !". Amber begged." Just this once please go out with me !". 

 

*Stab*

 

Amber flinched , that's the nearest time she felt death when Krystal stab the knife onto her arm . Gladly it just goes through her jacket sleeve."You call me again with that damn nickname and i will slice you into half with this knife !".She threatened still gripping onto the knife tightly while glaring at Amber.

 

Amber shuddered."Alright ! Alright ! Sorry..i wouldn't call you again with that. Please take away that knife !".She pleaded. Krystal smirked then pull the knife lightly. "Geezz , you're scaring me.". Good, because Krystal hope that Amber would stop pursuing her." But i wouldn't stop !".Amber smirked."You'll go out with me and nothing can stop me ! Haha bye bye~~ Kristy ~~ arghh !".Amber ran immediately when Krystal pointed the knife at her.

 

After the girl gone , Krystal sighed . She never understand how Amber's mind works . Maybe it ran by stones that make her become a thick - headed like that. Krystal doesn't interest with anything sounds romantic. She doesn't have a time for that, all of it has been used for her own self , family and to search for her missing sister. 

Her sister , hmm how long is it she've been gone from home and never leave a news to her. Whether where she is now ? How she is now ?. Krystal never counted, she's afraid if she did, it will continue. She doesn't like her sister way of leaving just like that, yet she couldn't hate her. Her sister , Krystal acknowledged, is a reasonable person. Never do something blatantly without thinking first. There must be something that make her sister do what she does. Yet her mind wondered , is it because of Krystal that her sister gone now ? Or is it because their parents ? Or anything else ?. Krystal sighed , guessing what one do might cause one to imagining things.

 

"Where's Amber ?". Krystal snapped from her thought when Amber's mother pop out from the back.

" Oh Mrs. Liu..Amber ehh..She just gone.".Precisely , Krystal the one who made her.

"Hmm that kid. Always come when she doesn't needed and gone when one does.". Mrs.Liu shook her head while carrying a plastic bag." Krystal , can you deliver this to our customer ?"

 

"Sure Mrs. Liu..". Krystal took the plastic bag with the address note and immediately headed to there with a bike. Krystal have been work there for a couple of months now , part timing. The money wasn't big but it's enough to add her allowance. She doesn't know what position she got in Mrs.Liu's place. Sometimes she can be a waitress, cashier , cook and a delivery courier like this. Multitasking maybe.

 

Krystal arrived at the address given then immediately knock on the door. Soon a big fatty man just wearing a white but dirty tank top that didn't even fit to cover his bloated stomach come to her vision. Many people she has seen , but this one is the most disgusting person for her." Here's your food sir..".She handed the man his food with a friendly smile that she have to force to let out.

 

The man took the food, checking it first before he proceed more."Where is my chow mein ?".He frowned while asking for a noodle type chinese dishes.

"Ehh i'm sure it's already there sir. My boss wouldn't miss the customer's order . She never does."

"But it is not..". The man handed back the food harshly." Here i cancel it . I don't want to pay ! I better call another professional restaurant who wouldn't miss my chow mein !"

 

"But sir,-". Too late before Krystal can argue back. He already shut the door abruptly. " Damn it !".This is one of the time where Krystal really hate her job and life and people. Now what she have to do with the food. Sure she can goes back to the restaurant explain it to Mrs.Liu. But the woman is cheap, she wouldn't let this one go from her salary note.

 

Limply Krystal headed back to the bike. Crashhh. She turned around suddenly when he heard something behind her. She cocked her brows in curious when she saw a box on the ground with something moving inside it. Intrigued she stepped forward to check what is that.

 

Mew~~

 

"Aww..". Krystal's face softened when she saw a cute cat inside that box. All her problems seemed gone in a minute." Hey..What are you doing in here Kitty ? Are you lost ?".She asked the cat like it can answer her. She caught the sight of the cat collar and decided to check it."Jessica ?".She murmured then chuckle bitterly."You have a same name with my sister.My long lost sister..". The cat stare at her like it said sorry for her lost.

 

But how if actually, the cat in front of her is her real sister ?. "I really miss you baby Jung..". Jessica said internally rubbing her head onto the crook of her little sister's neck.

" Haha..That's ticklish Jessica.".Krystal giggled."Now ..let's go to your owner's house . They must be searching for you."She brought the cat with her, riding the bike to the address on the collar."If my sister ever being a cat. She will just look like you..".Krystal thought putting the cat inside her jacket.

 

Soon she arrived a rather big home not far from her previous destination. Of course , she remember the house. It is the girl named Tiffany's house who often ordered the food from her and she also often enough to deliver it to it. Knocking on the door sure she was welcomed by the beautiful girl who always have a radiant smiles and so friendly at her. Krystal always acted friendly too to other customers but it was fake yet to Tiffany it was always genuinely honest. She doesn't know why , maybe because Tiffany is the same age with her sister and she couldn't but feeling a sister bond to her too.

 

"Hi Krystal ! Ehh..sorry but as i remember i didn't order anything ?". Tiffany frowned collecting her memories if she ever call the restaurant or something.

" Nahhh..I'm not here to deliver food.".Krystal shook her head then show the older girl what her purpose to be here."I think you lost someone..".The cat comfortably place on her arms.

 

"Ow ..". Tiffany looked confused , sure she knows the cat is Jessica but impossible for her to be lost. Then she cocked her brows when Jessica discreetly blink her cat eyes at her. " Oh..Oh ! Yes my cat ! Haha thankyou Krystal !".Tiffany then took the cat to her arms."I've been searching for her. I thought she ran away and got caught by the animal control !".Jessica groaned silently , animal control , something she always afraid of.

 

"You're welcome. Well , you have to keep her more careful. She's a cute cat. It would be a waste if she's gone.."

"Haha.Yes.". Tiffany laughed awkwardly." I just made her a page on instagram and we do have plenty of followers already. So it would be lost to her followers if she's really gone.".Totally lies.

 

"Oh really ? What is her instagram ? I would like to follow !". Krystal asked excitedly. Damn it, Tiffany and Jessica thought in the same time. Better find something quick Tiffany.

" Ehh..it's ehh..Jessi from Siam..no spaces.".Now Tiffany have a task to make an instagram for jessicat.

"Alright ! I'll soon follow it..Well..".Krystal scratched her head awkwardly." I better go now ."

"You sure don't want to come first ?"

"No, ehh No. Still have work to do."

"I see..". Tiffany eyed the bike." You have a delivery to send.."

 

"Well actually..". Krystal bit her lip." A really customer just cancel it because we miss his chow mein. Annoying but customer always right ..".She added with murmur."And i have to pay it all.."

"How awful..". Tiffany frowned then dig money from her pocket." I'll buy it all . Is it enough ?"

"Really unnie ?! Thank you it's more than enough..". Krystal ran eagerly to her bike then pick the plastic bag." Here..".She cheerfully handed the food. Ahh she saved.

"You're welcome. Take all the money, that's your tip."

"Thank you again unnie !". If they're a good friends , Krystal definitely will hug her." Well , i should really go now. See you soon unnie. See you soon Jessicat~~"

"See you soon Krystal..". Tiffany playfully took Jessica's paw then waving it to Krystal. " Seew yuw soon Kwystal ~~~".Jessica have to hold her self from rolling her eyes right now. The younger Jung chuckled then drove off eventually with her bike."Now let's put down all this food..".Jessica climb off from her arms while Tiffany put down her purchased to the kitchen.

 

"Hey..". Tiffany pouted then turning around to see Jessica already in her human form and dress." Thanks for what you've done to my sister earlier. You know , i rarely compliment people but i really appreciated it..".Jessica tug the corner of her lip upward. Is that a smile ? Tiffany asked mentally.

 

"Well , what can i help , I'm a good person.". Tiffany smirked proudly.

Jessica chuckled." Well Yes ..you really are..".She turned to the dining chair putting her hands on the table thoughtfully."Our family not in a good financial situation. It sad to see Krystal doing a job like that. And me, me as her sister who ought to be doing that but i cannot. I'm useless..".She lowered her head, maybe if she's not trained to hold her sadness tears will eventually soon to come.

 

"No you're not..". Tiffany sar beside her touching her hands for support." You know how's your condition now. That's what make you can't help Krystal. "

"This is all because my foolishness, if i'd never,-"

"Don't regret what has been done Jessi. To dwell on the past one have to remember that nothing can be changed."

Jessica sighed."She must be really hate me right now.."

 

"I'm sure she's not. Though i never have a sibling by my own but as far as i can see. You're a best sister that anyone ever got."

"Hmm..?". Jessica cocked her brows." I'm a best sister ? I think you want me to be your sister now ?"

 

"Of course not ! Well, i want but not the kind like you.". Jessica chuckled , she also doesn't want to be just her sister though. Hmm something wrong about why she used JUST sister term, Jessica thought." You know Jessi I've been wondering..".Jessica once again turned at Tiffany."Why don't you just tell her all the truth ? Tell her all about your condition. I'm sure she will understand it and,-"

 

 

"No Tiffany it's impossible and difficult. I don't want to pull Krystal to my problems."

"But Jessi , Don't you think ,-"

"No You didn't understand it , didn't you ?!". 

Tiffany goes silent , Jessica's words hurt her a little. The older girl felt guilt but she couldn't make an apology, she just too embarrass with her own ego." Of course i didn't , first i don't have a sister and second..how can i understand it if you never let me.."

 

Jessica frowned she's about to ask what Tiffany meant but decide to change the question when she saw Tiffany busying her self with her phone."What are you doing ?"

"I'm making an instagram account for Jessicat.."

 

Jessica dropped her head on the table.

 

~~~

 

Dressing in all blacks , Yoona ride with Yuri's car to the funeral ,it was in another town. Along the ride Yoona opened and closed her palms , the sign that she's getting nervous. Funeral , is something that always make her did so. It's not the first time of course , she remembered her experiences in a couple of other funerals especially when her mother passed away. It still fresh on her mind , the vision of her mother laying lifeless on the coffin with tulip flowers on her hands. Her favourite flower. It was the last time she seen her mother ,beautifully in her white dress before she being cremated.

 

Yuri as her girlfriend of course didn't miss the odd."Hey..Don't be nervous it's just a funeral. You also don't know my late cousin right ?"

Without turning her gaze from the road Yoona answer."Yes it just. Funeral always remind me of my mother..". Yuri goes quiet , of course it must be open an old wound for Yoona.

"I'm sorry baby, Should we go back now ? I don't want to make you sad.". Yuri briefly stare at her girlfriend with concern.

" Nah it's ok. I want to go, i want to know the rest of your family."

 

Yuri can't help herself but smiling by that remarks. "But promise me that you will tell me if you suddenly feel uncomfortable and want to go home ."

 

Yoona nodded."By the way, What happened with your late cousin ?".She asked the cause of his death.

"Committing suicide..". Yoona startled to hear it." Cutting his wrist and drown himself on a bathtub. Hypothermia and losing his blood i'm sure."

"That's horrible."

"Indeed , Rather a foolish fellow ,my cousin was. I know ,it's not good to talk bad about people who already die but really, Harry . He never satisfied with what he got in his life. But he was a nice boy . I still remember the time when he's helping me face the annoying relatives who think high about themselves in a family gathering. One of my aunty said ' Yuri you should follow my daughter , she got 150 in her math exam' and Harry with his innocent face said 'Really aunty , but as far as i remember scoring is up until 100 . Where she got her other 50 ? Her teacher must be really love her'. And i highfive him when that aunty feeling embarrass goes to the kitchen.".Yoona can't help herself but giggle by the story."Well but he's gone now. Who knew that that time he's the one who will go away so soon.."

 

Yoona sighed.Yeah, Death take the the victim randomly. It didn't bother about age , occupation, position, gender etc. It's all the same."Well ,maybe you should tell that story at the funeral you know in something like, the last impression of the decease.."

 

Yuri chuckled."Nahh..I don't like something like that . Useless , Harry wouldn't even hear it.".And then they are finally arrived at the funeral. Yoona took off her seat belt but when she's about to exit , Yuri suddenly held her by the arm. Yoona turned at her lifting her brows in confuse. "You look so beautiful in this black dress..".

 

Yoona smiled." Now , Look who's talking.."

"Can i kiss you ?". Yuri slapped her head mentally. She knows this is not the right time. But her hormone screamed wanting so bad to feel Yoona's lips. At the other side , Yoona seemed surprised by the request. But truthfully , she also want to kiss her girlfriend.

 

" You don't have to ask..".Yoona smiler then lean her face close to Yuri , following by the latter. Soon their lips connected , it might be not their first kiss but the excitement of having it never cease a bit even increase. They parted after a minute staring at each other then giggle. What a foolish young people they are , kissing in the car in front of a funeral home.

 

They decided to go out from the car , controlling themselves not to make another naughty scene in it. Yoona and Yuri hand in hand step towards the funeral home. Many flowers left at front , mostly from school and maybe Harry's parent acquaintances. Yoona can't help herself but thinking , and she knows it's not good. If she ever died , does people will also send her flowers ? Or even come to her funeral ?. She snapped that thoughts out that's not good.

 

'I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 2Timothy 4:7'

Yoona read the bible verse on the wall. good fight , race what is that ? Is it about life ? Does life is hard that you even have to fight for it. "Harry was a nice boy . ". Yoona's thoughts stopped when she heard a woman's voice at front . Must be his mother." I know that very few time i have with him.".The woman's tears rolled."But as a mother i really do love him and will miss him so much. I hope that i can meet him there, and do the things that i never done to him when he was alive.". A man , his husband immediately goes to his wife to calm her. After that one by one people approached the coffin to leave Harry the last goodbye. Soon come Yuri and Yoona's turn."Hi Aunty..".Yuri hugged her aunt and then gave a respectful glance to her uncle."I'm really sorry about what happened to Harry.".The woman nodded forcing a smile."And i'm sorry too ,my parents couldn't make it they are..You know how they are."

 

"It's ok dear. Just you is enough, thankyou to have come though.". Yuri's aunty then eyed the girl beside her niece.

" Oh yes..This is Yoona . My g,- My friend..".Yuri introduced almost she slipped. Her family, lets say still not open about same- relationship.

"Oh Hi Yoona. Thanks for coming."

"You're welcome . I'm sorry for your lost.". Yuri's aunty just rubbed Yoona's arms lightly to signed that It's ok , It's happened. Yuri and Yoona took a step forward towards the coffin. They bowed then stare at the lifeless boy in white suit holding a bucket of white roses. 

 

" Well man , You really dead.".Yuri murmured looking at her cousin in sad. She regretted it of course ,her cousin is still young just like her . Have plenty times to do whatever in their lives but now he's gone. Death , for Yuri , is the end. Under no circumstance that one could back.

 

Yoona also stare at him silently . She tried her best not to remember the day when she saw her late mother like this. Thump. "Hahh..". Yoona gasped lightly when she saw Harry's eyes turned open. Yuri , beside her , turn at her with worry." Are you ok Yoona ? What happened ?".Yoona stare at Yuri still panting then goes back to the corpse. His eyes are closed.

 

"Nothing..". Maybe Yoona just seeing things. But the respond didn't satisfied Yuri , she sensed maybe there's something wrong. She decided not to press any further , eventually Yoona definitely will tell her.

 

" We're going to bury him now..".Yuri's uncle said from behind ."As you remember our religion don't allow it to be cremate . You want to come Yuri ? And ehh Yoona right ?".

Yuri turned her girlfriend."If you don't mind of course ?"

Yoona shook her head."No, We can come.."

 

Four men come towards the coffin , one of them closed the lid of the wood coffin. Yuri's aunt , however trying her best not to cry , eventually gave up. That was the last time she saw her son's face. The four men lifted the coffin in sync , fortunately the graveyard was not too far from the funeral home.

 

A choir started to sing , Yoona recognized the song or for exact a hymn. It was called , Lead Kindly Light. Seriously , this a song about being home-sick . She doesn't understand why they used it. Death people wouldn't feel home sick right ?. Because in there , if there's a place after life , is their real home.

 

Yoona never fancy the atmosphere of a graveyard. For a person who can see something beside the living creatures , though she already has that ability since birth , is not something you could easily adjust. Death people , Death people everywhere !. She can see so many creatures lurking around . Seeing at the human like they're somekind of a foolish creature. 

 

It's a broad daylight , yet graveyard always have a different kind of atmosphere , chilling atmosphere that make people think that they are in a total different world. Yoona also can feel that Yuri , though sometime she can be classified as sceptic, look uneasy when she stepped her heels on this place. It amused Yoona a bit , a tough macho Yuri are afraid with graveyard.

 

Yoona caught the sight of an angel statue , typical for a graveyard , at the bottom there was an epitaph : “And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment” – Hebrews 9:27 ". Another bible verse, hmm ain't death it self is a judgement ?.

After the routine done , the people one by one leave the graveyard including the two of them. They decided to go home immediately , because it's going to be dark soon. When they're arrived at the parking lot , they stopped upon hearing a sobbing voice not far from them.

 

Yuri frowned , it was a boy , not far from her age and she seemed recognized him . " Tony ?".The said guy turned at her. Yes it's really him , the late Harry's friend. "Tony ? Why are you crying in here ? Why you don't go to the funeral ?". She approached the guy who sitting on the pavement following by Yoona.

 

Tony trying to control his weep , before he reply." I ..I couldn't. I couldn't see him. "

"Why ? You're his friend right ?"

"Yes but,-". Tony wipe his tears." I never be a good friend for him . I could do something to prevent him from dying but i didn't . It's because of me !"

"Wh-what are you talking about ?!"

 

Yoona watched and listened to the conversation between them . At that time , she sensed something was not right.

 

~~~

 

The ride back to the town was quiet , Yuri and Yoona was busy with their own thoughts But have the same thing in mind and that is the story Tony has said to them , about the cause of Harry's death. "Yoona..". Yuri called she doesn't know how to say it but if she didn't . It will leave her full of anxieties and curiosities." Surely. You didn't believe with what Tony saying right ? Of course he must be telling the truth about the coffin game thing but about it's become the cause of my cousin's death ?"

 

Yoona stay silent for a while. Truthfully she also doesn't know if she have to believe it or not.But her feeling , her hunch told her something up to no good. "I don't know Yuri. As far as i can remember, if it's something to do with ghost, they can't harm people moreover killing them. I don't know , it just so fantastic, fantastically absurd ,the whole thing. But i wouldn't lie that i'm feeling something was wrong."

 

"Should we ask someone about it ? Like Professor Na ?"

"Professor Na..". Yoona just remembered about the man. He's someone who have been help her to acknowledge her ability and the whole ghost thing. Now , it's the time for Yoona to ask his guide again. " Let's see him..".Yuri nodded then step on the gas , they have one last destination for today.

 

~~

 

"Any question ?". The Professor gaze through his spectacle towards the students. Like usual , after his lecture their expressions are differ. Some are seriously want to learn and know , some are sceptic and being amused and some are medium. But it always fascinated him how incredible the auras at the class were. " Yes Miss Yoo ?"

 

A girl raised her arm."Ehh.. Why something like supernatural phenomena always happened at night ? Or Dark ?. Is it true that we have a different time with their world ,like if it's day at us , it's night at them ? That's why we always found ghost at night because that's the time they do their activities ?".

 

"Good question Miss Yoo..". The girl smile proudly." Why night ? Why dark ? Why when there's no presence of light, such sunlight ( like what happened to Vampires if they're exist anyway ) They do appear. They do watch you . Why at night it seems when you're walking alone , you feel someone behind you , you feel afraid that there's must be ghost following you. ".He eyed his students slowly , some are already look frightened maybe because they remembered their experiences walking alone at night and feeling the same with what he has described .

 

" Night especially darkness are somewhat a sensitive issue for us human even long before we become on the top of the food chain. Human fear night because we have inability to see things clearly at night , to see something that potentially hurt us. Our predators , for example , have the ability to adjust on the night better than human. That's why we're afraid of night, because we are weak at that time. We don't have much senses to use . For your information, many of our phobias are rooted from the past life of human evolution. Like snakes ,many people afraid with snakes that's because snakes are creature that nearly killed all our predecessors in the past."

 

"Wait Professor you said that if we're walking alone at night we will naturally feel the fear but why when we have company then it's all vanished ? Like we being protected by other people presence beside us.."

 

"Like your boyfriend ehh ?"

"Shut up !"

 

Professor Na chuckled."Psychologically human are social species. Maybe it seems impossible nowadays to think that human like each other , with all the wars , crimes ,murders etc. But actually we do ,human do like each other. We have the feel of safe with other people . Say you're introvert or extrovert , socially outgoing or socially awkward but with a good people around and a nice social setting then you'll feel safe and happy. Our interactions mostly are giving and taking , say you give compliment to someone of being beautiful or handsome , and they returned it with 'thanks' or same compliment , then you'll feel happy, because that's what you have expected to take. That's what normal human do

 

"But when you receive something different , something weird like the person you gave compliment just staring at you menacingly , like they want to eat you. You'll feel scared , you have a tiny anxiety attack because that's not what you expected to take. Unpredictable , human fear the unpredictable. It's not about who is the company but how is the company. Two little girls are better than one;Two little boys can double the fun;Two little birds can build a fine nest;Two little arms can love mother best;. Know that nursery rhyme ? ". His students shook their heads." Of course you're not.".He goes to another student . "Yes Mr.Chang ?"

 

"How about in religion ? Like Bible ,Koran etc . They do mentioned about supernatural thing like ghost and spirits. Even maybe god himself.."

"Are you implying that god himself is not a concrete thing ? Like it was just a projection of our imagination ?!". One of the other student raising her voice.

" Of course not . That's now what i mean. I asked why it was mention in the holy scriptures , why it existed !"

"That's not sounded like it !"

"But arghh..Whatever. Damn you religious people are always over sensitive."

 

"Ladies and gentleman please , i don't want there's any religion argument in my class. Whether you are religious or not. You have the same right to learn and ask a question in my class so Mr.Chang do you want me to answer it ?". The guy nodded."Many religious teaching are indeed mentioned about spirit for example like Catholic , they believe that a deceased spirit are put between hell and heaven or purgatory . Islam teaches that a deceased spirit are depart to another world and then wait until the judgement day before whether they are goes to heaven or hell according to their deeds when they're alive and also there's something called Jinn , a supernatural deity only weaker than angel. Yes indeed , among religious beliefs they did mention about spirits and such. It something to do about our inability to deal with higher powers. But all religions, have something in common , that spirit do exist."

 

~~

 

"Hi Yoona , Yuri how are you ?". He welcomed his favourite informal students who just came by the office.

" We're fine Professor thanks..".Yoona shook the Professor's hand following by Yuri.

"So , Why you rang me up Yoona ? Anything in particular ? And by the way , Why are you all dressed in black ? Are you two just come from a funeral ?". Professor Na asked.

" Yes My cousin . He passed away. Committing suicide.".Yuri answered.

The air become tight around them."I'm so sorry. I know how you're feeling.".Professor Na did , he knew how it feels to lost someone we love. Especially if they're gone with their own will, like they don't want to be with us anymore.

 

"Actually Professor ..". Yoona began." We came here also because the death of Yuri's cousin. I thought , there something was wrong.".She told every details of Tony's story to him.

 

The man connected the tip of his fingers together. Thinking and processing deeply what Yoona has said. "But i remembered ,you said , that ghost can't harm people or even put us to death , right ?". 

 

Professor Na sighed." Yes , They are not. They can't harm us. Even In a supernatural circumstances it's our own self who did hurt to us. You said that your cousin committing suicide right ? Did he have any record of mental illness ?".

 

Yuri said."I don't know about that. We rarely met when we start going to highschool but as far as i can remember , he's quite normal doctor."

The Professor Nodded."It's difficult ,yes. People are unpredictable . They can change any minute.".He paused."That friend of your cousin said that he died because he play something called..the game of death ? By laying on a coffin ? And then his personality changed before he commit suicide. ".He sighed."The thing is , What happened during that time he laid on the coffin ? Did something or someone influenced him ?".

 

" That's what we asked too to our self Professor. Is it something to do with ghost ?".Yoona asked.

"Hmm perhaps yes perhaps not. Ghost , however , psychologically can influenced our thoughts. But it's impossible for ghost to kill human , even poltergeist it self is the products of our own chemical reactions ."

 

Yuri groaned."How if it really DID ghost ? What we have to do ?. I don't want to see other people experience the thing like my cousin did."

"Only one way to find out. Find that coffin"

 

 

To be continued