Reflection of the old pain

The Everyday ghost stories

"Oh i'm so hungry..".Tiffany woke up from her sleep when she felt a sting pain on her stomach , which mean she needs something to eat. She just realize she's sleeping on the couch this night no wonder her neck felt so sore.

 

She look up at the clock, noticing that it's midnight already. She start to considering whether she have to eat right now or not. It's because she's afraid of getting fat ,but the grumbling sounds in her stomach getting louder. "Argh..Just this time.".She got up from the black leather couch then turning off the tv that still on before heading to the kitchen.

 

"Jessi ?".Tiffany called the siamese cat first before opening the door of her room. Standing behind the door she squint her eyes to get a vision of jessica,but the cat nowhere to be found. "Maybe..she's walking around. Tch..cat..".She shrugged then finally moving her feet heading to the kitchen.

 

*Crack..crack..crack*

 

"Hmm ?".Tiffany stopped from her walk on the stair when she heard some cracking sounds from the kitchen. "Jessi ?"She called the cat in whisper tone while thinking hard about who's in the kitchen. She also saw a little light from the refrigerator in there. Impossible if it's jessica because cat couldn't open a refgy ,right ?. And it's also not her mother , because she got text from her that she wouldn't be home tonight.

 

Tiffany start to shiver, how if it's a ghost ?!. But, wait a minute . Tiffany frowned. What ghost doing with a refgy ? There's just food in there and as she remember ghost didn't eat human food. Tiffany's eyes widen when she realize about something. There's only one answer about who's in the kitchen. ROBBER !.

 

Creeping slowly down the stair without making any sounds from her steps. She direct her feet towards the kitchen , she's actually really afraid if it's really a robber, but she's really curious. She clearly know about the idioms 'Curiosity kill the cat ' but cat have nine souls right ? . If she lose one she still have eight.

 

Tiffany took a baseball bat which laying under the stair with trembling hand before continuing her walk to the kitchen. She raised her fist while gulping the lump of saliva in , the product of her adrenaline and nervousness. She keep walking and walking until the time she arrived at the kitchen then once again widening her eyes when she saw the person in there.

 

"Bread..eggs..boring. Ahh fish !". Jessica was rummaging through the refrigerator to find something to eat. She used her human form because of course it would be troublesome if she still a cat. And also she didn't have to worry if Tiffany see her because the eye-smile girl must be asleep by now. "Fish..Fish..". start to drool seeing the fish laying there. Actually she never like fish before but after being a cat, she's eventually start to like the taste.

Jessica start to direct her hand to pick her food but she stop when she heard someone gasping voice behind her. "Hah !".Jessica froze knowing who's the owner of the voice. She slowly turn her body around and just like she thought. The person is ..her temporary master, Tiffany.

 

"Kyaaa !!".Tiffany screamed so loud that even a glass vibrate because her voice . It's because she saw unfamiliar girl in her kitchen. Moreover she noticed the cat ears on the stranger's head and to make it worse. She's .

 

"Kyaaa !!".Now the two of them scream in the same time. Tiffany because she's afraid and freak out withe the person in front of her while jessica because she got caught in her human form and she didn't wear any shield on her body.

 

"Who are you ?!".Tiffany asked in firm tone to jessica while raising her bat threatening to sway and hit the cat girl any time soon.

"I..i..".Jessica put her arms forward while opening her palms to prevent Tiffany from hitting her."I..i can explain it ! ".

 

"Shut up ! Tell me who are you !!". 

"Wait ! Wait ! You tell me to shut up but you want me to tell you ?!"

"Shut upppp !! ".Getting full of anger and power Tiffany start to sway her bat to jessica but luckily jessica can dodge it."You ! ".Another sway. "How dare you !".One more sway."Robbing my house !".A little sway. "And correcting my sentences !".Other sway.

 

"Wait..argh..I'm not a robber !".Jessica tried to explain but she couldn't stop from moving since Tiffany still attacking her.

 

"You lied ! ".Tiffany start to feel anxious when her attack still couldn't hit the robber. She smirked when she saw a chance to hit the girl, charging her power she inhale the air while raising the bat upward."I got you !".But,luckily being a cat for some of the times make jessica quick to make a move and prevent her self from getting hit again. And unluckily for tiffany not just because she couldn't get the robber but also because she's accidentally hit a cupboard which having so many kitchen sets at the top of it.

 

*Crack..crack*

 

Tiffany look upward and saw the pan,kettle, teapot start to vibrate above threaten to fall."O..ow.."

 

*Dang..dang..dang..crashhhh*

 

Tiffany lay on the floor. Jessica look so surprised seeing the unconscious Tiffany. "Oopss.."

"So here it is..".Hyoyeon sighed as she saw her old house. "I used to live in here..". she stare at the house while reminiscing the past where she still live in here with her mother,father and sister. She still clearly remember she used to play with her sister in the front yard , rolling their bodies on the green grass while giggling together but now the grass has dead almost gone , there just some dead leaves scattering around there now.

 

The once white walls become fill with so much stains of muds and the paint also have been cracked. For some people the house maybe just another building that had been abandoned by its owner and have been fill with so much ghosts. But for Hyoyeon this is the only thing she got after her mom. The beautiful and comfortable looking house maybe has been gone for a long time now but the memories,the thoughts, the feelings and love will always be there. Something that she will never forget.

 

"Your house give me a chill feeling..".Yuri shivered looking at her new friend's house."No offence please.."

Hyoyeon smile."It's ok. I clearly understand your thought about my house.".She said while looking at the house."For some people maybe this is hell,but for me this is the only paradise i got..". Everyone thought this house must be so dear to Hyoyeon.

 

"AND ! This is also a paradise for us ! ".Sunny suddenly blurt surprising everyone."Becauseee there must be so much ghosts in it..Here ! Yul ! Hold this !"

Yuri frowned as sunny handed her a weird looking gadget with bat wings at the side of it and a dull screen like 90s kid's game boy."What the hell is this ?"

 

"That's our ghost radar !".Sooyoung informed cockily.

"Ghost radar ? Where did you get this ?!"

 

"I-buy man I-buy ! Now stop asking and i will explain how this thing work !".Sunny then explain how her ghost radar works to the tan girl. "First press the power button..here..".Yuri did so by pressing the red button on it. "Then if we're going to search for the psychic energy or ghost ..we have to press this black button..".Yuri did what sunny told but the screen suddenly goes blank.

 

"Now what happened ?".Yuri frowned. "Don't blame me..i didn't do anything.Swear.."

"Arghh..this old thing must be error like usual..".Sunny grab the radar from yuri then stomp it for a couple of times with her hand and finally the screen goes on again."Wow..look ! Red dot ! There's one red dot here which mean..there's a ghost in your front yard !"

 

"Really ?".Hyoyeon look curious then turn to look at the screen too. Like sunny said there's a little red dot or ghost detected. In another side, yoona clearly know what sunny implying at. There's indeed a ghost and it's now beside her. A little boy with arrow piercing through his head.

'what are you doing in here ?'. The little ghost asked to the only people who can see and hear him. His voice was like being echoed and so distant.'He wouldn't be happy with your presence'.The boy warned then suddenly vanished into the thin air.

 

"Wow..it's gone !".Sooyoung exclaimed when the red dot suddenly vanished just like the ghost. Yoona look so thoughtful , thinking about what the ghost boy has said to her. What he meant by that ? What's waiting her in there ? The only thing she can do to get the answer is to immediately enter the house.

 

"Alright..lets go inside..".All of them start to walk heading to Hyoyeon's house. They couldn't take time any longer since it's night already. Hyoyeon tool the key from her pocket placing it on the hole. She take a breath first before opening the door. Though The memories keep repeating in her mind, she cannot back out now . She has come this far, she wants to seek for the truth. About her sister.

 

*Craaaack..*

 

Everyone cringed when the dusts suddenly hit their nose, Yoona even sneeze because of it. The inside look so dark with so much spider webs hanging from the roofs and walls.

Hyoyeon reach her hand to seek for the switch to turn on the lamp and finally the room look not so dark.

 

All of them can clearly see the black walls that must be has been burned by the fire accident in the past. Yuri coughed. "Why don't you sell this place ?".She curious about why Hyoyeon still remain to keep the house.

 

"Like i said..this is the only thing i got. I wouldn't sell this place for every pennies in this world..".Hyoyeon stated then step her feet to the house further."Come on ! I'll show you the bedroom of mine and my sister's.". They took their feet towards the second floor. "Becareful with the stairs..".Hyoyeon warned because the stairs have been so old and rickety.

 

Yoona keep quiet with thoughts in her mind as she took the steps towards the second floor. All the times she felt cold around her body, heavy around her chest. Suddenly she heard some voices, like the recording of the past dialogue in this house.

 

'Nanananana~~Now, Miss steffy you have to drink your tea'

'Mommy ? *sniff* Where are you ?'

'Help me ! Mommy ! Unnie !'

' IT'S SO HOT !'

'Aahhhhhhhhh !'

 

"Ahh !".Yoona jerked in surprise when her feet lose its balance because the old rickety stairs. Luckily Yuri come in quick ,holding yoona by the arms preventing her from falling.

"Watch out !".Yuri tightly held the younger girl's arms , Their eyes met for a brief of time . Yoona didn't know if the fast beating rhythm in her heart come from the weird thing earlier or..something else.

 

"Thanks..".Yoona turn her eyes from gazing at yuri's then fix her balance before letting out yuri's arms from her. Soon all of them continue their walk towards Hyoyeon's old room. "Actually..".Hyoyeon said in the way."This is my first time coming to here again, after the incident..". Everyone look surprised by her statement.

 

"Really ?".Sooyoung surprised."It must be so long.."

"Yep, i didn't have a gut to be back here ..and i don't want to feel the pain of my family in this house again.."

"Sorry..".Yoona finally say something after she got here."This thing must be brought your old wound once more.."

 

Hyoyeon stopped while holding the door handle then turn her attention to Yoona."Old wound or new wound, whether it's painful or hurting.. There always be a chance to heal it..".She sighed turning her attention back to the door."And this is a chance for me..to heal the pain of my sister's ,mother's and..mine own self..".She move the door knob opening it to reveal her old bed room. From all the rooms in this house, hyoyeon's bedroom was the one which badly impact by the burn of the fire. All the walls were pitch black , there's just some interiors that remain in here. 

 

"The police said the fire was coming from the basement.. i don't know what's the cause .".Hyoyeon informed then she gulp her saliva while pointing to the bed which didn't have any mattress anymore."And my sister's body was found there..badly burn..Almost 100%..".Sooyoung and Sunny cringed hearing what Hyoyeon informed. Yoona look at the place where Hyoyeon pointed, the sadness she can feel it clearly, the feeling of JaeHwa Kim.

 

They wander around the room for awhile looking through the room place by place. Yoona caught a piece of paper on the floor ,it was half burn. It's read 'Question to happiness, Does it will last forever like in fairy tale ? Question to love, Does it equal with hatred ?. Yoona then also noticed there's a draw at the back of it, Childish draw of a family, there's a name at the top of the characters. Hyo,Dad,Mom and..Jaehwa but jaehwa's draw was burn. How ironic.

 

"What did you found ?".Hyoyeon asked when she saw Yoona holding a paper. She then noticed what is it."Oh..that must be Jaehwa's drawing..".She chuckled when she took the paper."Jaehwa really like drawing ..though just some abstract or childish drawing but mom never give up to tell jaehwa to keep trying and hope she will be a painter in the future..My father always scold her for always drawing on his paper work..I'll take this..".She then took the paper to her pocket before continue to wander around the room.

Sooyoung and Sunny was busy doing their ghost buster activity such as snapping the picture of the room with their old camera for sunny,and as for Sooyoung she just wander around while holding the ghost radar and eating a bag of chips. "Wow..there's so much orbs in here..".Sunny said in excited tone while looking to the pictures she took.

 

"Mann what an old camera..where did you get that thing ? Your grandma ?".Yuri mocked looking at the camera that she's sure so much it still have a format in VGA , while she her self don't know why have to also held a ghost radar with this ridiculous bat wings.

 

"For your information Yuri ,ghost or Psychic energy or whatever you call it, have more chance to appear in the old camera. The older the better..".Sunny explained then suddenly her old camera beeping a sound. "Damnn..The battery ran off !"

Yuri laughed hearing this. "Haha yeah..The older the better..".She mocked.

 

"No..no Yuri , you're wrong..".Sooyoung now turn to spoke."This is commonly occur in a ghost hunting. The battery easily ran out means..the spirit pulling some energy from it..".She said in serious tone.

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Orrr Maybe you forgot to charge the battery.."

"That, too..".Sooyoung still said in serious tone.

 

"Kekeke..".Yoona noticed Hyoyeon giggled watching the acts of the three other girls. Well actually she also amused by their acts , the bonds of friend between them was so thick. Not even ghost can easily cut that .

 

*Beep..Beep*

 

Yuri widen her eyes when the ghost radar in her hands beeping."W-what this ? Is this mean..There's a ghost ? "

"Yeah..Mine also ..".Sooyoung show the radar that beeping a sound too. Hyoyeon then approach her to look at that too. Yoona also start to walk but she stop when something or someone voice suddenly coming to her ears.

 

'Come here~~Hey..Come~"

 

Yoona turn her body around , the voice seems heard from the other room. She then walk out from Hyoyeon's bedroom alone. She move her gaze here and there trying to find the source of the voice.

 

'Ekekekeke'

 

She jerked when she saw a back of little girl in white dress running to the other room."Hey !!".Yoona called the girl but she already gone to that room . Curious she followed the girl's tail. Yoona clearly know that she must be a ghost, Maybe Jaehwa.

When all the people still busy with the ghost radar,Yuri noticed the absence of yoona in the room. She gave the radar to the owner then immediately walk out from the room , in the search of Yoona.

 

'Catch me if you can~~ahaha~~'

 

"Hey..wait !".Yoona still trying to run following the ghost girl. After awhile she noticed , she's now in the bedroom that look bigger than before . Maybe this is Hyoyeon's Parents's Bedroom. She start to wander around the place, this is not look so damaged from the fire. There still plenty of stuffs that look the same.

 

*Cring*

 

Yoona jerked in shock when she saw the ghost girl suddenly stood in front of her. She gulped staying at her spot ,looking so intense at the ghost. "W-who are you ? Wha-what are you doing here ?".The questions come in stuttered , though Yoona used to see a ghost but something like this still give her a chill around her spine.

 

The ghost girl didn't answer, she still quiet looking at yoona with straight expression. The dark room was really contrast with her white dress and pale skin. The ghost suddenly move her hand to the side , pointing at the mirror.

 

"Y-you want me to ..see that mirror ?".Again, the ghost didn't answer, Yoona gulped for the second time while slowly move her feet approaching the mirror but still looking at the ghost. One step..one step..one step.

 

"Yoona !".The doe-eyed girl jerked when she heard someone called her. She turn around to see Yuri looking at her from the door way. "Hey ! What are you doing in here ?"

"Ehh..I..I..".Yoona then turn her body around again to see the ghost but it's suddenly gone. She wonder where that ghost gone.

 

"Are you ok ? ".Yuri asked now standing beside the younger girl.

"Yeah..i'm ok.".Yoona simply answer then continue to wander around the room. Being this close and just alone with Yuri in this room make yoona feel so nervous than meeting with the ghost before.

 

"I think this is Hyoyeon's parents's bedroom..".Yuri said strolling around the side of the bed. She heard a faint 'uhum' from the doe-eyed girl. There just the two of them alone in here, Yuri start to contemplate whether she have to tell her feeling to Yoona. Nononono..not in this kind of situation and time. She sighed then her eyes caught something on the night stand , a paper. She's curious then look at the paper immediately. 'Le soleil'.

 

Yuri frowned, what's that mean ?. She groaned then put the paper to her pocket, she will search for the meaning in google translate later. She caught yoona was busy staring into something. Curious, she approached the girl and find her self in shock when she noticed yoona was staring at a mirror."OW !".She took a step backward accompanying by the fear creeping in her self.

 

Yoona frowned by Yuri's reaction, she took a glance to the mirror then remembering about yuri's phobia . "S-Sorry..Are you ok Yuri ?".Yoona asked to the tan girl, who's now standing at the corner of the room.

 

"I- I'm ok..Don't worry. I just got surprised..".Yuri stuttered while trying to calm her breath."Ehh..Why you're looking at that mirror ? "

Yoona turn her attention back to the mirror while frowning "The girl..".Yuri lift her brows in curious expression. "She was pointing at the mirror..".Yoona continue then she noticed something odd with the mirror."There something strange.."

 

"What's that ?".Yuri asked, she really want to see what yoona has mentioned but her fear still got the best of her.

"The reflection..".Yoona paused looking at the reflection of the background from the mirror. The real background was pitch black by the fire but the reflection was look normal."Is ..different". Yoona then put her left palm on the mirror, suddenly something weird happened . She felt like something pulling her body on to the mirror.

 

"A...a...ahhhh...ahh..". The body of her reflection was vibrating but her real body didn't even make a move. Yuri widen her eyes in shock when she saw yoona was screaming while touching the mirror. "YOONA !!".Yuri start to run towards the girl but when she's about to approach the mirror. She took a step backward again remembering about her fear."Yoona !".She kept calling the younger girl, hoping that she'll be back to her consciousness.

 

Then something extraordinary weird happened, Yoona's body was gone being to the mirror. "YOOONAAA !!".Yuri screamed in horror seeing the scene. Forget about her fear, she quickly ran towards the mirror to seek for yoona. As she stood in front of the mirror, she widen her eyes in shock and fear. Her reflection was not her self but Yoona..who was now trying to get free from thr mirror.

 

"Helpppp meee !! Yurriii !! Are you there ?!! Help mee !!".Yuri don't know what to do, she really want to help Yoona but how."Arrgghh..".Yuri groaned in pain feeling a blow on her stomach . An invisible force suddenly send her flea across the room landing her body to the outside of it. She groaned but immediately stood up to enter the room back to help yoona, she doesn't care about the pain in her body now. All she cares was about Yoona.

 

"Yoona !!".She tried to enter the room again but out of nowhere, the door suddenly closed with its own. Yuri tried to open it but it also got lock. She stomp the door with her hands repeatedly. "Yoona !! Open it !! Yoona !! Damn ! "

In another room, Hyoyeon ,Sooyoung and Sunny got surprised by Yuri's screaming voice from the other side. "What happened there ?".Hyoyeon frowned. Wonder , they immediately run to the source of Yuri's voice . As the three of them stepped on the door way , Hyoyeon suddenly felt a blow on her stomach. She groaned then gasping when her body being flea back to the room . "Ahhh !!".Sooyoung and Sunny stopped after hearing Hyoyeon's screaming voice, they turn around and got surprised when the door suddenly close by its own.

 

"Hyo !!".The two of them tried to open the door back but to no avail the door was not easy to budge."Hyo ! What happened ?! Open the door ! Hyo ! You can hear me ?!".

'Ukukukukukuku'

They froze in their place when they heard some voices beside them, they turn their body slowly then open their mouth widely in shock when they saw A White shadow floating in the air ."Aaahhhhh !!!".Stare at each other."G-ghostttt !!".They immediately run in fast to get away from the ghost.

 

Yuri turn her attention from the door hearing some running footsteps towards her place. She caught her friends Sooyoung and sunny was running their self in panic, but what makes Yuri also got panic was the white shadow behind them."Ahhhh !!!".Yuri screamed in frighten seeing the ghost. Now the three of them side by side hugging each other, cowering in the corner as the ghost march to them slowly.

'ukukuku'

"Goshhh !! I don't want to die !".Sooyoung start to cry accompanying by Sunny.

"I didn't know that ghost hunting was turning out like this..".The short girl cried, start to regret for being a ghost buster from the start. While Yuri , She's thinking hard to get away from this condition. There just one way, Miracle.

 

"Yuri !!".*Brag Brag*.".Are you there ?!".Yoona sighed it's been awhile she's trying to get free from the mirror and get back to the normal world . She check her surrounding , she still in the same room but it looks different from before, it looks normal yet it's not the really normal world she's trying to seek. She glance at the calendar , Friday , September 26 2008. "it must be seven years ago..".She start to wonder around the place , everything look fine.

 

She stare at the door. "Are the outside also different ?".She frowned then walk to the door to exit the room. And just like she thought, even the other part of the house look normal. It looks live. Yoona widen her eyes when a woman suddenly walk towards her, but something strange . The woman ignore her or didn't even surprise by yoona's presence. As if yoona wasn't there. "Am i invisible ?".She asked her self.

 

Yoona then slowly walk her feet to somewhere else, while still checking the new view of the house . She stopped at what she remember is Hyoyeon's and her sister's room. The door was opened she approach it slowly then got surprised to see two little girls was in there.

"Hyo ! Lets play a doll with me !".A little girl cheerfully asked her older sister to play with her. But her older sister Hyoyeon who's busy tying her shoes didn't even interest in it.
"No, i have to go to my friend's house now..".Hyoyeon declined.
"Friend's house ? Can i come ?"
"No..".Hyoyeon once again declined."It's a big girl's business..".She said while taking her bag.
 
"But i'm a big girl !".Jaehwa still insist to come with her sister. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes then took her sister by the hands. She then put her sister to stand on the wall which already have some line on it, to mark their height."Look ! I'm on this line ...which mean i'm a big girl and you..".She then pointed to thr shorter line. "This line..you're still short..you're not a big girl..".Jaehwa pouted while crossing her arms, she's disappointed because she still not growing taller although she has drink milk everyday.
 
"Alright ! I'm off !".Hyoyeon rub her sister's head before heading for the door, she stop when she heard her sister calling her name. "What ?"
"I just want to say..i'm happy to have a sister like you..".Jaehwa smile showing the empty space of her teeth.
Hyoyeon chuckled. "Yeah..you have to..".She then continue to walk out from the room.
 
Yoona stiffen when Little Hyoyeon march towards her side , but then she caught Hyoyeon goes through her. She's confuse , what was she now in this alternate time.
Jaehwa sighed for the nth time she's alone again in her room, she then decided to draw something but she ran out of paper. "Maybe daddy have a paper..".She moved her little feet heading for her parents's bedroom. Yoona decided to follow the girl also.
 
The two of them arrived , yoona then saw a back of middle aged man in there busy talking to his phone."Yeah..i will do it immediately. The ordo would be so pleased and i'm doing it for my family.."
"Daddy !".The man look surprised hearing Jaehwa called him, he turn around while closing the phone with his palms looking at his daughter."Yes ?"
 
"Do you have a paper ?"
"Just take there !".The man then pointed to the night stand but Jaehwa didn't quickly pick it. She stare at her father for a brief of moment ."What ?".Mr.Kim asked.
"Daddy , What's the Ordo ?"
Mr.Kim sighed."It's nothing, just go grab the paper ..".Jaehwa pouted but she did what he say. After going back to her room Jaehwa then start to draw."Mommy going, daddy going, hyo going..hmm i also want to go..".The little girl mumbled while doing her draw. "Ta-da ! My drawing was finish ! Hyo, Daddy, Mommy, and Jaehwa..kekeke..".Jaehwa giggled , Yoona can't help her self to also smile seeing Jaehwa's cute antics. It's not fair that she have to die.
 
*Sniff..Sniff*."What smell is this ?".Jaehwa scrunched her nose smelling something strange from outside. The room also feel hotter than usual. Yoona then realized something , this must be the time when the fire accident happen.
 
Jaehwa took her steps to walk out from her room, she widen her eyes when she saw fire and fog has surrounding the house "Ahhh !! Mommy !!".The little girl freak out , she want to get away from the house but couldn't since the flame already block all her way out. In the end she's running back to her room while crying. "Help meee !! Mommy !! Daddy !! Hyo !!"
 
Yoona look bewildered she doesn't know what to do to help the girl. "Helpp !! Help her !! Someone help her !!".Yoona screamed calling for help , she start to run down the stairs walking through the flame."Pleaseee !! Someone help her !!".She cried dropping her body to the floor, exhausted by her own action. The sadness come again to her heart, how could a little girl like jaehwa can bare that pain.
 
Yoona look up from the floor when she felt another people's presence in the house. Though her vision look blurry but she's sure there's someone wearing a red cloak. She couldn't see the person's face since it's covered by the hood. "Hey ! Hey You !  Help her !".Yoona screamed at the person but he or she still stood silently backfacing her. Yoona approached the person "Hey please help her ! Hear me !". Yoona stiffen when the person suddenly turn around to face her.
 
The doe-eyed girl gasped , she couldn't move her body all of sudden when the person reach their hand towards Yoona's face. "You saw too much..".It's a man's voice, Then the next thing yoona saw was ..dark.
 
Yuri,Sunny and Sooyoung was still trying to think of how to get away from the ghost. 'Ukukuku'. The ghost little by little floating towards the three girls.*Splash*. "Gaaahhhh !!!"The ghost screamed in pain when Suddenly someone come to the scene, yuri squint her eyes to look at the person. "Jessica !!".
 
"Great that i come in quick..".Jessica smirked after pouring some holy water to the ghost. She then run towards the other girls."Are you all ok ?"
"Yeah..What are you doing here ?"
" I cannot sleep peacefully at Tiffany's home, while all of you busy hunting a ghost..".Jessica said, actually after Tiffany collapsed on the floor , jessica then took her to the bedroom . after that, Like she got a signal she knows that something bad happened to Yoona and others.
 
Sooyoung open ."So you're Jessica ?".She look at the cat girl from head to toe.
"Is this real ?".Sunny poked jessica's cat ears.
"Don't touch ! ".Sunny jerked when the cat girl scold her."By the way where's Yoona ?"
Yuri then remember about the doe-eyed girl."Shoot ! She still in that room ! She got locked !"
 
Sooyoung lift her forefinger."Hyoyeon also ! She's being locked in her room.."
Jessica sighed."First of all we need to help Yoona, we cannot doing it without her..".Everyone nodded. Sunny suddenly widen her eyes when the white shadow ghost appear again but with a bigger apparition.her "G-guys..it comes again..".Jessica froze then turn her body around to look at the ghost.
 
Yuri gulped."Well, je-jessica..what we have to do ?"
Jessica sighed."I ran out of holy water so we better.........RUN !!"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh !!!!"
'kukukukukuku~~~'
 
"Ahhh !".Yoona let out a breath ."What's that earlier ?".She look at her surrounding, feeling relief that she's now back to the normal world, normal time. She stiffen when she heard some screaming voice from outside. Yoona widen her eyes when she saw her friends getting chase by a big white shadow .
 
"Yoona !!".Yuri called the doe eyed girl, feeling glad that she's safe.
Jessica also called. "Yoona !! Check your mother's book. There must be something to stop this ghost !"
"Alright !".Yoona immediately took her mother's book from her bag."But ..what this ghost's name ?!"
 
"We don't know ! Just searchhhh !!! Ahhh !!".Jessica and the others were screaming still trying to get away from the ghost.
"White shadow..white shadow..".Yoona mumbled running her finger to her mother's diary."There ! The spectre ! This ghost come from a mirror and can be defeat by breaking all the mirror in one's place !".
 
"So what are you waiting for ?".Sooyoung panted."Find the mirror and break it !". Yoona nodded already knowing where the mirror was. She caught a wooden stick on the floor then pick it to use it for breaking the mirror.Like knowing what yoona will do, The spectre ghost suddenly march towards her."Ahh !".The doe eyed girl fall to the floor losing the grip of the stick.
 
"Yoona !!".Yuri start to run towards yoona, but th younger girl stop her. "No ! Yuri , if you want to help me break the mirror !". Yuri nodded taking the stick, she immediately run towards the mirror but step backward when she saw her own reflection. There's some debates in her mind whether she have to do it or give up by her fear of the mirror. But this is all for the other's lives and especially Yoona.
 
"I have to get rid of my fear ! Ahhhhhh !!!". *Crashhhh*. When the mirror was broke, the spectre ghost suddenly gone. "Guaahhhhhh !".It changes to be a little light then goes onto Yoona's necklace. Everyone sighed in relief after the ghost banished."Now..About Hyoyeon..". Sunny panted.
"Wait..let me breath first..".Sooyoung drop to the floor.
 
"Guysss !! Help me !!".Hyoyeon still trying to get away from the room and trying to open the door , but it still locked she couldn't escape from here.
'Nanannananana'
Hyoyeon froze when she heard a voice of little girl behind her, little by little she turn her body around then got surprised when she saw a little girl backfacing her, and Hyoyeon's sure enough that it's her sister.
 
"J-Jaehwa !".Hyoyeon called the little girl, she then turn around revealing jaehwa's pale face.
"Hyo ! ".Jaehwa smile seeing her big sister."Come on ! Lets play the doll together !".She asked then sitting on the bed . Hyoyeon then realize the bedroom look like usual, like in the past.
 
"Jaehwa ..what are you doing in here ?".Hyoyeon asked to her little sister, tears threatened to fall from her eyes.
"I will answer it, but you have to play with me for awhile..".Hyoyeon smile then nodded  approaching jaehwa to the bed. They play the doll for a couple of minutes before Hyoyeon suddenly spoke."Jaehwa ..what are you doing in here ? Why you still here ?". But Jaehwa didn't answer, she still busy playing with her doll.
 
"Jaehwa ..are you mad ? Why you didn't answer me ? ".Hyoyeon paused her tears finally streaming down her cheeks."I'-i'm sorry..it's all my fault *sniff*, If ..if only i took you to my friend's house that time ..You wouldn't die like this..we still all alive in one happy family..".She cried louder lowering her head.
 
Suddenly Hyoyeon felt the cold hands of her sister brushing onto her."It's not your fault hyo..It's all happened..".Hyoyeon look at the smile on Jaehwa's lips."I never blame you..". Jaehwa then turn to lay her body on the bed."I'm still here ..because i want to know about something..".Jaehwa said while looking at the ceiling, she then turn to her sister's face."Are you hate me ? or love me ?"
 
Hyoyeon got surprised hearing the question."Why you asked that ?"
"Because, you always scold me and never have a time to play a doll with me..."
Hyoyeon chuckled."I never hate you jaehwa..Honestly, i always jealous to you because mom and dad always praise you so much. But it doesn't mean i do not love you, instead i love you so much.."
 
Jaehwa smile hearing the answer ,she sat up from her laying position."Thank you unnie, I love you too.."
Hyoyeon also smile."This is the first time you call me unnie..".She caressed her sister's cheek tenderly.
 
All of sudden, Jaehwa's apparition little by little gone."I think this is my time..Can't you come to me ?"
"If my time has arrived , i will come to you..."
"Lets meet again later unnie.."
"We will.."
"I'm always happy to have a sister like you.."
"Me too, i'm also happy to have a sister like you.."
 
Hyoyeon drop her body to the floor after Jaehwa has gone. "Jaehwa..".She mumbled. Now it's over, the pain maybe couldn't gone but it heal little by little. Hyoyeon then broke into tears.
 
Everyone smile watching as Hyoyeon feed her mother with the food. "Here mom, open your mouth..".Mrs.Kim slowly open though her eyes still look so empty but it makes Hyoyeon happy to be back seeing her mother.
"Hyo !".Hyoyeon got surprised hearing her mother for the first time in years calling her name. 
 
"Y-yes mom ?"
"Mommy love you..".Hyoyeon smile in happiness with the tears of joy streaming down her cheek hearing her mother saying those words.
"I love you too mom..".The blonde girl then tightly wrap her arm around her mother.
"Mommy love you.."
"I know..say it again mom.."
"Mommy love you..". Hyoyeon sure she wouldn't get bored by hearing it.
 
"Awwwwwwww...".Everyone feel touched by the bonds between mother and daughter. Sooyoung and Sunny smile ,feeling happy that everything was over and they got a ghost,Yoona and Yuri smile too finally Hyoyeon can get her happiness..never mind if it will last forever or not. As long as there's always love,everything will be complete.
 
Dr.Hwang took her phone she also touched by the scene in front of her. She realized that she never be a good mother for her daughter, for this time she will try to show it to Tiffany. She typed the text then send it to her daughter's number.
 
Tiffany groaned waking up from her sleep, she confuse because she remember she's in the kitchen and then there's a robber in her house. "Maybe it's just a dream..".She sighed before noticing her phone vibrating. She open the message she got and read it 'Don't forget to eat and ....always remember that ...Mommy always love you.'.Her eye-smile formed after she read the message. "I hope this is not a dream..".She pinched her own self.
 
"This is not a dream.."
 
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
It's a bit long..right ?