Seeker of the truth

The Everyday ghost stories

 

"I'm home !".Yuri walked in to her home after the long day of her routinity, it's night already she cannot wait to take a rest and maybe texting with Yoona for awhile. She smile shyly remembering about their encounter earlier, where they were having pizza and converse to each other all night long. If she can, she really want to stay with the doe-eyed girl but what her status though.

 

She moved her feet to the living room only to be welcomed, like usual, by her mother who asleep on the couch, couple of beer cans on the table and the late night show on the tv. Yuri shook her head then approach her mother's laying figure tucking on her blanket before turning off the tv. 

 

She stare at the cans , she never approved her mom's idea of drinking beer. She feels so concern about her mother's health, because everyday she's getting old not the other way around, but what can she does ..her mother was a grown up woman, she cannot stop her even if it's good or bad.

 

"Mmmm..Yuri ?".Mrs.Kwon stirred from her sleep, smiling because her lovely daughter to be the first one in her vision."You're home honey.."

Yuri cracked a smile then lean her face to kiss her mother's forehead."Yes..".She then sit on the floor beside the couch."Sorry for bothering you.."

 

"Nahh..I cannot sleep peacefully though, knowing you still didn't home..".Yuri smile again then kiss her mother's hand.

"Now i'm home..go back to sleep mom."

 

Mrs.Kwon stare at her daughter's face while rubbing it softly."Now tell me..".She suddenly said earning a confuse look from her daughter. "Is there something that make you happy ? You look brighter than before.."

 

"Am i ?"

"Yes, You are. Tell me, Are you falling in love ?"

 

More than falling in love, Yuri thought while blushing. She's in love, maybe it's too early to think about that, but since Yuri and Yoona getting closer and closer as time goes by , by the matter of ghost too though, she knows she doesn't only like the doe-eyed girl .

 

"Yes..".Yuri shyly answered while playing with the hem of her shirt.

"Who's the good guy ?".Yuri don't know how to answer, how if her mother doesn't approve about her daughter liking another girl. "Or girl ?".Yuri look up in surprise.

 

"H-how do you know ?"

Mrs.Kwon chuckled,sitting up from the couch. "You are my daughter , i know everything in your mind.".Yuri lowered her head in shy."When you're a kid , you're always staring and compliments the unnies who walk passed by , you always said how beautiful they are. I thought , you want to be as beautiful as them but you never mean it that way. You're admiring them in a way that , not girl envy another girl but girl like another girl."

 

Wow Yuri never thought that her mother could be a psychic sometime."Is that really obvious ?"

"Not really, It just the nature of a mother. To know things about her children.."

"So..You're fine if i like another girl ?"

"Yes, why not ? If you're happy, there's nothing i can do beside being happy too about that.".Mrs.Kwon's expression changed.

"But ?"

"You know how your father. He wouldn't easily approve about that.."

 

Yuri's father is a really religious person, definitely he wouldn't approve about his daughter liking another girl. He always dreamed that Yuri to marry another guy, especially the son of his church friends.

 

"Just please don't tell it to him , at least now. When the right time come, i'll be the one who said it to him ."

Mrs.Kwon patted her daughter's head with a proud smile."You're an adult now. You take the responsibility of whatever you're doing. That's good, i guess this something to do with your ..girl ?".Yuri smile shyly."What's her name ?"

 

Just when Yuri about to answer, her father come knocking on the door. "Welcome..".The tanned girl greeted her father half-heartedly.

"Hmm..".Mr.Kwon handed his coat to Yuri before walking further to the kitchen."Make me some food..".Yuri rolled her eyes then goes to the kitchen to prepare the food.

 

"Just let me..".Mrs.Kwon volunteered.

"No !".Her husband refused, half shouting."Just let her, she's a woman..she's going to be a wife someday. She have to learn that woman have to be in the kitchen, and always end up in the kitchen..".He stated taking a newspaper on the table.

 

Yuri squint her eyes at the back of her father's head, if she has a superpower she could carve a hole to the ancient conservative brain of her father. She always disagree for whatever her father saying, like right now. For Yuri, woman not always have to be in the kitchen. Doesn't her father know that woman can be a president, scientist even goes to the moon ?. Well, never argue with a narrow-minded.

 

As far as Yuri knew ,her father wasn't like this in the past. He's cheerful, happy, a father that every daughters could ask for but since he lost his job and start going to the new church in the town almost too often , little by little he changed. Yuri ever said to him that he have to stop, but he really mad even hit Yuri on her face, saying that 'You're ungrateful child , You still can eat and go to school because the help of the church !'.

Then strangely, her father immediately realize what he's doing , he really regret it to abuse his only daughter by his own hands. It just like he has a double personalities , which Yuri found weird and she swear to her self she wouldn't say anything to her father again. If it's not about her mother, she already run away from home.

 

"My friend has a son named Minho, you'll like him..he's a good boy and never absent to go to church..After you graduated he will,-".And always like this, her father always matchmaking her with a boy she never ever will like.

"No, thanks dad. I want to be a doctor first..and marry SOMEONE that i love ! Not someone YOU offer "

 

"I'm not offering, but ordering !"

Yuri held the spoon on her hand tightly."Please dad, this is not the time when Noah took a pair of everything to his ark ! ".She dropped the bowl of soup harshly to the table."And i already have someone i like !"

 

"Who ?! A useless boy you found in the road ?!".It's girl, and she's not useless, Yuri though before walk.away leaving her annoying father in the kitchen. She knew better that have to make another argue with the old man. "Ack ! It's salty !".Yuri smirked while walking on the stair, he must be mean about the soup . Keke..not all woman do good in kitchen.

 

~~

 

*pour..pour..pour*

 

Yuri lift her brows in wonder when she arrived at Yoona's house. The girl was busy pouring some white things around her house thoughtfully till she didn't even notice Yuri's presence near her. The tanned girl chuckled, she used this time to admire the nice figure of the doe-eyed girl. Until this time, Yuri never stop to compliment how effortless Yoona's beauty in her eyes, and she knows not just until this time, but time after this time and after this time, Yuri will always think that Yoona is a beautiful angel who disguised as a human.

 

Sound cheesy yes, but she also being honest..

 

Yuri traveled her eyes to Yoona's smooth milky thighs , why she always wear a short pants in front of Yuri. The tanned girl blushed, now she realized she's checking out the angel inappropriate way. She cleared then walk furthers towards Yoona. "What are you doing ?".She asked snapping the girl and trying her best not to look at the smooth milky thighs again.

 

"Oh !".Yoona look up in surprised but cracking a smile when she noticed it's Yuri. "I'm just pouring salt..".She bit her lip blushing in embarrass because Yuri caught Yoona in this kind of weird state.

Yoona thought Yuri's gonna laugh at her but she's mistaken, instead Yuri look so intrigued and concern. "Pouring salt ? For what ? There is no snake coming to Your house right ?"

 

"No..".Yoona shook her head. "It's ehh..for ghost..recently , there's so many ghosts coming to my house, to...you know, ask my help .".Now Yoona sure Yuri will laugh at her by the lame story.

"Really ?".Instead Yuri look more concern than before. "They didn't hurt you right ?".She checked every parts of Yoona's body carefully, with no inappropriate thoughts just genuinely concern.

 

"No.They didn't ".Yoona blushed feeling Yuri's eyes fully on her."They just boldly came and talk, but still it's annoying . I need a time too without ghost in my house."

"I understand how you're feeling..".Yuri cracked a smile looking straightly at Yoona's doe-eyes. For a brief of time , they just stood like that while staring at each other.

 

Yoona to be the one who broke the staring session, she rubbed her nape awkwardly before permitting Yuri to come."Please get inside..".Yuri nodded while carefully not to step on the salt ,or else it would be useless.

 

The two climbed the stairs onto Yoona's bedroom, which is make Yuri feel so nervous because this is the first time she's really in Yoona's room, without climbing on the balcony. The tanned girl blushed remembering that time. And to make it even more nerve wrecking, there just the two of them in the house.

 

"Here.."

"Thanks..".Yuri smile after Yoona handed her a glass of orange juice."So ?".She waited for Yoona to tell the reason about why she wanted Yuri to be in here. Well, even if there's no reason Yuri willing to be in here ,  if it's with Yoona.

 

"So ?".Yoona imitated ,making the two of them chuckled in the same time."Come here..".She motioned Yuri to sit beside her at the side of the bed. The latter moved rigidly , stop thinking ert thing Yuri !, She thought. "There something i really want to talk about..".Yoona bit her lip, the air become serious between them.

 

"What is that ?"

Yoona lowered her head, trying her best to find the right words to tell what bothering her this whole time. "I really...want to stop it Yuri.."

"You mean ?". Yuri afraid that Yoona don't want to meet her again.

 

"My ability..".Yuri glad to hear that but she still confuse. "I think about it, that maybe my ability of seeing ghost and such isn't good for me. I-i'm afraid..".Yoona's voice trembled."I'm afraid of ..going crazy ! How if , all this time i'm just being delusional ?! All i saw about ghost and all, is just merely an ILLUSION ! How if it isn't real ?!".She tried her best to held back her tears, she doesn't want to look weak in front of Yuri.

 

"Oh Yoona..".Yuri sighed she never knew that Yoona was battling with her own self this whole time."You're not crazy or delusional , we saw the ghosts too before in the library, in Hyoyeon's house. It's all real Yoona ! It's not an illusion ! I know it's hard for you, being different from everybody else, but that's what make you, you Yoona. You're special, that's your gift !"

 

"What if it's not a gift ? What if it's a curse ! Yuri. I'm tired of walking in the public, pretending not to see a victim of traffic accident, crawling on the road asking for my help !. I'm tired of seeing a little girl with no eyes asking me to push the swing in the park !. What if, all of it..isn't real , just in my mind . What if.."She paused looking at Yuri intently."What if ..it's a mental disorder,and before i knew it i didn't realize i'm in an asylum right now !"

 

Yuri can't help her self but smile. "Yoona, it's not a psychological-slash-horror-slash-thriller movie.".Slowly she took Yoona's hands to her."It's all real, you're not crazy. You are in your room right now , with me..not in an asylum where a psychiatrist watching your every moves. And if it's true, You're not alone..me and our other friends will also be in the asylum right now because we also saw what you seen..,You have to stop from doubting your self.."

 

That's make Yoona calm a bit but still she can't stop to think about, what if Yuri and her other friends also not real from the start, they just Yoona's imagination because she really desire to have companions this whole time. The doe-eyed girl brushed that thoughts off, Yuri and the others are real and even she's holding Yuri's hands by now.

 

"Just have a faith in your self."Yuri continued ."It's all your decision, if you want to change things about your ability or stick with it. Whatever you choose, i hope it's the best for you..and you don't have to worry again.". Yoona stare at the tanned girl for a brief of time before burying her self on Yuri's warm embrace.

 

"I'm sorry Yuri, you have to hear this craps for me..".Yoona sobbed. "Thank you so much, for being here with me..".

Yuri patted Yoona's head while smiling. "I already said to you, even if you push me backward one time i will walk forward to you two times, or maybe thrice."She chuckled."That's just how i really care about you Yoona.."

 

Yoona look up then locking her gaze with Yuri's eyes, they remain like that for awhile before suddenly Yuri lean her face close to Yoona's. The doe-eyed girl knew what will coming, she never kiss someone before and if it's really a kiss , that will be her first kiss and Yoona feel glad that she gives it to Yuri.

Their lips soon connected, the kiss was so soft but it didn't fail to make Yoona's body shivered in excitement. This is why everybody really mad about kissing, the feel when other people's lips connect with our lips was beyond good, it's ecstatic. Especially kissing a girl like Yuri, her soft lips was dancing on Yoona's . 
 
Yoona don't know what to do with her lips, she just let Yuri being the dominant. Again, it's still her first kiss. Their lips apart from each other for awhile, their cheeks madly blushing as their eyes still glued to one another . Yoona feel like a magnet pulling her back to Yuri's lips, or is it her ? who wanted to taste Yuri's lips again ?
 
For the second time , their lips connected again with Yoona being the initiator but Yuri still the dominant. The tanned girl look surprised but she's glad, that's mean Yoona didn't regret about the kiss. Yuri got a nagging feeling in her, to deepen the kiss and taste Yoona's lips further. She slid her tongue inside Yoona's mouth, and it's beyond magnifique ! when their tongues finally met each other.
 
Their tongues keep dancing and dancing , if Yuri can change something in her life. She wanted to change that her life depend of kissing Im Yoona instead of breathing. Slowly, Yuri pushed Yoona's back softly to the mattress without pulling out away from each other. Yoona don't know why she feels hot right now, yet she's shivering . There's also a weird feeling in her private part and when Yuri start to move on top of her, she can't stop her self from in good.
 
With a 'pop' sound Yuri pull her lips from Yoona in panic, she cursed her self for not able to control her hormone. She will be ok, if Yoona mad at her."I-i'm sorry..".She couldn't even stare at Yoona's face right now. How stupid of you Kwon Yuri, to take advantage of Yoona !
 
"Why sorry ?".Yuri finally turn her face at Yoona after she spoke. Yoona's face was so red right now but she managed to talk in calm."We both want it to happen.."
Maybe this is the right time for Yuri to confess her feeling. "Yoona,-".*Ding* But it got interrupted when there's a mail coming to Yoona's computer.
 
Yuri sighed in frustrated, just when about she's going to confess there's always interruption. "Yuri , come here !".The tanned girl lift her brows in wonder before approaching Yoona who is busy with the computer.
 
"What's up ?".Yuri stood behind Yoona's back while leaning her body forward ,her face was so close with Yoona's right side face and occasionally she can inhale Yoona's body fragrance. Not perfume, just Yoona's body and it so good in her nose.
 
"You remember about , Professor Na Chang soo ?"
Yuri frowned."Mm..The man who spoke about Parapsychologist thing on TV ?"
"Yes,So I've been trying to contact him lately to ask about my ability and such. I'm sure he got the explanations for the things we didn't yet to know."
"Alright then, Don't miss your chance but try to get on the point . He must be has tons of mails in his inbox .."
 
Yoona nodded start to type on the keyboard."Thank you so much for your time Professor. So, i just want to ask some things about Parapsychologist, poltergeist, etc. The friend of mine,-"
"Wait , the friend of yours ?".Yuri frowned.
"I don't want another people know my ability, let alone stranger like Professor Na.."
"Ok continue.."
 
"The friend of mine having an ability to see an imprint of energy or in other word, ghost .Since she was a kid until now, even have conversation with the ghost. She's battling with her own self right now , whether what she can see is really real or not. Do you think she just being delusional and suffering a mental disorder ?"
 
"Yoona i already told you , it's not !".Yuri didn't like it when Yoona still think that she's crazy.
"I want to know the answer of that..".Yuri sighed as Yoona press the sent button. They waited for minutes for the reply from the professor. As the silence surrounding them, their mind wander to the time when they're kissing. Yoona can feel the blush creeping on her skin again.
 
*Ding*
 
Good news, the professor respond to her mail. Yoona open then read it. "You mean that your friend has a sixth-sense ability ? . Nice, Only a little percentage of people in the world have the ability (sixth-sense) like your friend , so she's one of the special. Before we jump into the theory, i just want to say, Please don't leave your friend's side or getting freak out by her ability. Because like you said, she's also battling with her own self right now. The only thing she needs is your motivation and always there by her side , and for your friend just say, You're not alone in this...
 
"I'm sure i wouldn't leave her..".Yuri suddenly said getting a playful nudge from Yoona.
The mail continued."Alright, Sixth-sense or subtle perception ability, is our ability to perceive the subtle-dimension or the unseen world of angels, ghosts, Heaven etc. It also includes our ability to understand the subtle cause and effect relationship behind many events, which is beyond the understanding of the intellect, for example like seeing ghosts or ESP (Extra sensory perception) , in other words future vision...
 
"First of all, you asked me whether the ghosts your friend have seen is real or reality or not. Ghost alone is spirit or apparition , is the energy, soul or personality of a person who has died and has somehow gotten stuck between this plane of existence and the next/The other side. Most researchers believe that these spirits do not know they are  dead. Very often they have died under traumatic, unusual or highly emotional circumstances. Ghosts can be perceived by the living in a number of ways: through sight (apparitions), sound (voices), smell (fragrances and odors), touch and sometimes they can just be sensed..
 
"While Reality is the sensory information our body perceive from the world around us. Scientifically, it's no more than the complex series of chemical reactions. Therefore , if you perceive the ghost as it is , then it IS. Psychologically, it is called WYSIATI (What you see is all that IS ). 
 
"While unreality is a metaphysical term that has something to do with physical aspect of reality. It doesn't mean, the opposite of reality is no reality, or there is nothing there. But unreality is a term for immaterial things , not matter and can't be proved by science, such as Human consciousness, Dream , ghost , you name it.
 
"You can't say someone mentally disorder or delusional if you can't see what they've seen. Because every person sees the world differently , depending on personality and world view. Maybe only that i can explain to you, if you want to ask me further . You can come to my office at 473 Lotus . Hope we can meet and talk about this further. Have a nice day ."
 
Yoona closed the window of her computer before looking up at Yuri."What now ?"
Yuri shrugged."Make appointment with the Professor ? There's no harm for trying.."
The doe-eyed girl frowned, Yuri's right , She have to try. If she wants to seek the answer to all of the big questions in her mind she have to ask the expert.
 
"Alright, i'll meet him..".Yoona nodded
"NO !".Yoona frowned in confuse. "WE'll meet him !".Yuri added with a chuckle.
"Yessss.. WE will meet him.".The two girls stare at each other with a smile on their lips. They can't wait to meet the Professor.
 
~~
 
"What about this ? What kind of amulet is this ?"
 
Hyoyeon sighed for the nth times this day, it's been maybe 13 times Sooyoung didn't stop asking her about what's the meaning of this amulets, what's the purpose ?of that amulets, Does this amulets suit with me etc, etc. "That's a boar's claws..".She pointed to the contents of a little bottle."Use by the hunters when they're doing their hunting in the forest, for safety.."
 
"Really ? Is it safety really depends on this boar's claws ?"
Hyoyeon rolled her eyes "Not really, it depends on how you prepare your self for anything that will coming but some people believe , this claws do something."
"Ahh..".The tall girl nodded then take another. "How about this ?"
Hyoyeon groaned in frustrated , she start to get really anxious with the incessant questions Sooyoung gave to her. Luckily, Mr. Dong , the owner of Dong's VooMagic came to the scene.
 
"Hey girls, whatcha doing ?".He asked with a friendly tone."Buying something Sooyoung ?".Since Sooyoung and the others came often to the shop , he already knew them one by one .
 
"Not really, Just asking Mr.Dong. If it's ok with you ?"
The man laughed."Of course, you can do whatever you want to do in this shop. You and your friends already become my favourite customers.".Hyoyeon rolled her eyes,He then turned to the counter girl."Hyo, please take care of the shop , i need to go home first.."
 
"Right sir.."
"And Sooyoung..Please , tell your friends to stop making out in the corner of my shop. Some people feel uncomfortable watching two girls doing intimate things together. Hahaha Have fun girls..".The man then goes through the glass doors.
 
"Make out ?!".Hyoyeon and Sooyoung frowned at each other before heading to the place where the shop owner mentioned. And indeed, two girls was making out there. Taeyeon and Sunny, touching each other bodies where Sunny's hands inside Taeyeon's shirt and Taeyeon's hands on Sunny's bottom."What ?!"
 
Taeyeon and Sunny pull away from each other upon hearing the voice of their two friends . "Hyo ! Soo !".They look up at their friends in surprise.
"What are you two doing here ?".Sooyoung asked still in shock.
"Kissing/ make out.."
"Wh-what ?! Are you two like..dating now ? Since when ?"
"Since now i think, ".Taeyeon shrugged."We kinda figure that we like each other in a romantic way this whole time.."
 
Sooyoung lean her body to the shelves limply."Why ? Ain't you have to be happy for your friends ?".Hyoyeon asked with sneering smile.
"I'm happy, b-but it just so weird..seeing my two best friends locking each other lips and dating ? It just like seeing my two sisters doing .."
 
The other girls chuckled hearing her statements."Well, Soo..i think you have to get use with us dating now..".Sunny kissed Taeyeon's cheeks briefly. Then all of them gather around the counter .
"I kind of expect Yuri and Yoona to be the one who i seen dating instead of you two..".Sooyoung mocked the new couple.
 
"Hey, the two of them just like shy birds. They have wings but they didn't want to fly , still afraid getting fall.".Sunny took Taeyeon's hands on hers."But i hope , they also can figure it out that they like each other in the romantic way, just like us . Right , babe ?".She kissed her hands.
 
"Eww, Don't call me babe. It remind me of the movie about pig.."
"Babe : Pig in the city or in your case Babe : Pig in love ahahahah..". Sooyoung laughed getting a slap from the short haired girl.
"You just jealous with me Soo, because i have a girlfriend now and you still single !".Sunny stick her tongue out.
 
"Who said i'm single ?! All this time i'm dating every food i've seen , including this chips..".Sooyoung took the snack."Right honey ?".She kissed it.
"Eww..Hyo you better date Sooyoung before she turn crazy because she still single .."
Hyoyeon look at the tall girl beside her."She's not my type.."
 
"Ooohhh..Straight to the heart hahhaha..".Now it Sunny's turn who got slap from Sooyoung.
"Damn You two ! This is conspiration !"
 
"Anyway !".Taeyeon stopped the little quarrel before it got worse. "Have you guys found any recent events about ghost ?"
"Yes i have !".Just like Taeyeon thought, Sunny suddenly beam in excitement."You know the accidents that often occur in xx street ? Recently , there was a pizza guy being the victim. He suddenly lost his control over his bike , crashing a big truck and then die ."
 
"How horrible..".Sooyoung cringed.
"Do you feel sorry for the pizza or the guy ?"
"Both Sunny both..but more to the pizza though."
"You such a , anyway...People who live near the street said that it's the curse of the TWO HANDS !"
 
"Two hands ?!".Everyone frowned.
"Yes, There was a case about mutilation yearsss ago even before we born. The only thing that found is the body, while the hands from the tip of fingers till the elbow left unfounded, even until now. So people thought, the cause of the unstopping accidents in that street is the ghost of that two hands !"
 
"Unbelievable !".Sooyoung shivered hearing the story.
"Well, whether it's true or not the cause is a ghost. We have to ask Yoona for it, she's the one who has the ability..".Taeyeon suggested getting a nod from the others.
"I cannot wait for another super ghost hunting !"
 
"Excuse me."
 
"Whoah !".Everyone flinch in surprise when they heard someone's cold voice behind them . It's actually just a customer,a girl who maybe younger than them, but there is something weird about this girl. And they don't know what.
 
The girl placed a pack of tarot cards on the counter, Hyo took it and scan it before receiving the money from the girl. The strange girl took her purchase, she paused for awhile before throwing her cold gaze to the others. "Stay out of trouble..".She said it before disappear through the glass door, not literally.
 
"Wh-what that supposed to mean ?"
"Weirddddd."
 
~~
 
"Jessi !".Tiffany peek onto the front door arriving in her house , she planned to surprise the cat but she's nowhere in sight. "Ehh Jessi ? I brought some fish for you , you will like it.".She swayed a plastic bag of fish fresh from the traditional market. But the eye-smile girl frown seeing no trace or fur of the cat anywhere."She must be in the kitchen.."
 
Walking to the kitchen , Tiffany then stop noticing the cat was really there staring at a refgy. The eye-smile girl chuckled, the cat must be really hungry . Just when about she's going to call the cat , suddenly there's lights surrounding Jessica's cat body blinding Tiffany's eyes.
 
The girl start to panic, she thought her cat were going to explode but when Tiffany look at Jessica's direction again, it's beyond panic now , realizing her cat turn into a body of a woman, human ! . GASP ! "Kyaaaaaaaaa !!"
 
And the truth will soon reveal..
 
 
 
Tbc