I Think I'm In Love

Swimming Is My Life

~Sizzling~

I flipped over the bacon and checked on the rice. After making sure it was okay, I went back into the living and started watching TV. It was a Saturday morning, and I had absolutely nothing to do ... again. That's been happening a lot. It seems like the other Kingkas has been busy doing something, including MinYoung. She always make time for me but lately she seems to be preoccupied. Well ... It can't be helped... Key's birthday is coming up soon, and I'm pretty sure she's freaking out over what present to get him.

I shrugged. I couldn't care less, I'll just buy him a cake or a car.

But I'm still so bored!! There's nothing on TV as well.

I groaned and leaned my head back against the couch.

~Ding Dong~

My head shot up. I looked at the front door, wondering if it was just my imagination. When I heard nothing else I leaned my head back again.

~Ding Dong~

I definitely heard that. I got up and made my way to the door. I opened the door, only to be greeted by the sight of someone I did not expect ... Kapio.

She was dressed in shorts, a tank top, slippers and her hair was up. I felt somewhat disappointed because I loved it when her hair was down. I mentally slapped myself.

*Aish, keep your thoughts down, Minho.*

I nodded at her. "Good morning, how may I help you?"

Kapio bit her lip,  a bit shy. "Um ... I have nothing to do and I don't feel like practicing ... Is it okay if .. I um ... If ... we could like hang out or something?"

I felt extremely happy at that, but I tried my best not to show it. I gave her a small smile and moved out of the way to let her in. "Come on in. I was just cooking breakfast, are you hungry?"

Kapio nodded. "Starving."

I laughed and led the way to the kitchen. "Haha, okay. Sit down, the food should be ready by now."

"Kamsahamnida." Kapio said and I made my way to get the food.

I went back out to the dining area with a plate of bacon, a bowl of rice, a plate of eggs and some other stuff to eat. Kapio saw what I had and arc her eyebrow.

"That's a heck of a lot of food."

I gave her a short laugh. "A lot? What are you talking about, this is small. I only made this much because I didn't want to show my piggy side to you."

Kapio broke out into a smile. "Small? Dang, what is it with guys and their hugely proportion of food?"

I placed it down and sat down in my seat across from her. "Hey, we're guys. We need to eat. Now come on, dig in and eat as much as you want."

Kapio grabbed a plate a for herself, as did I, and we started talking about some random things like families, cooking and other stuff. I felt really comfortable in her presence and my interest towards her kept growing more and more.

After we were done eating we decided to go hang out at an arcade game and play a few. We played racing cars, DDR, shooting games and all those fun stuff. Then Kapio saw House of The Dead 4 and she wanted to play it.

"Hey! Let's go and play that game!!!" Kapio exclaimed as she ran over to it.

I shook my head. "Aniyo, sorry no thanks."

Kapio smirked. "What, are you too scared?"

I was tempted to say no and pick up the gun but the game was something that me and MinYoung shared and I wanted to keep it that way. It's our little thing that we like to do.

"Aniyo, it's something that I'm only willing to play with my best friend."

Kapio smirk went away and a blank face appeared. She nodded. "I see. Well, how about we go home then? I think we played just about everything in here."

I nodded and we both went to our building in silence. I wonder if she mad that I rejected her, I hope not.

When we reached out building I noticed that it started raining. Kapio noticed as well and her eyes shined brightly and she started running towards the elevator.

"Minho!" She called back while running. "I want you to meet me down here in 10 mins. with your bathing suit on. Now!"

Before i could answer back, the elevator closed and I was left there confused.

*she doesn't plan to go swimming in the rain right? I mean ... She'll get sick that way.*

I sighed and decided to go upstairs to change anyway. I don't want her to get sick so I'll be there to safeguard her.

After changing, I grabbed a towel and went back downstairs to the lounging area where Kapio was sitting. As soon as she saw me she grabbed my hands and pulled me out back to where the pool was.

"Are you ready?" She excitedly said.

I stared at her. "Are you crazy? You really wanna go swimming in this weather? It's not healthy!"

"Pfft! I don't care and I'm not really going to go swimming. I want to show you something." Kapio smiled.

"In the pool?" Kapio nodded. "You're crazy..."

Kapio laughed and grabbed my hands again and then started pulling me towards the pool. She pushed me in and soon after she jumped in herself.

I was about to go up for air, but Kapio held me back. I looked at her with a confused look and she just pulled me down to the bottom of the pool and pointed up. Confused, I glanced up and was caught by the most beautiful sight ever.

The rain was falling onto the surface of the pool and it was beautiful. It was like ripples on surface but you could see where it ended and where it began. It felt so serene and peaceful being underneath the calm and stilled water while watching the surface move in a beautiful way. I had never noticed it before.

I felt Kapio tugging on my hand and I looked at her. She had her thumbs up and a smile. She looked so breathtaking under water with the reflection of the sky shining upon her that I just wanted to pull her close and never let her go. It was then that I realized what I was feeling.

I Think I'm In Love

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!! I'm sorry this took forever, but my creativity was loss for a couple weeks and so I just kinda stopped writing my stories. But it's back now  and i' m here with a short chapter!!

I know this probably might but i'm really no good at writing from a boy's point of view. Anyway, i'll try my best to update again!!