I know what I'm Feeling

Swimming Is My Life

"Sorry, I can't go with you anywhere today, I'm sorry!! Please Forgive me!!" MinYoung pleaded.

I sighed and nodded, even though she couldn't see it. "Fine, fine. But ... what else am I suppose to do?"

"I don't know, go hang out with Taemin."

"Taemin is busy doing something else as well." I muttered, betrayed by the fact that Taemin would actually put something else above him.

"Well, how about JinKi?"

"He's too busy working."

"Well maybe you can ask him to work there." MinYoung pointed out. "After all he is the manager there and you are his close friend."

I grumbled. "Yeah ... maybe I can."

"Okay, I'm sorry Minho! Alright, I promise to make it up to you later!"

"You better, I want to play House of The Dead 4 with you." I whined, and yes ... I did whine.

MinYoung laughed and I could picture her smiling. "Arasso, Arasso, I promise. Bye!! And be safe alright?!"

I laughed at her caring side and the need to always tell someone to be safe. "Ne, I will umma."

Minyoung gave one final laugh before hanging up. I sighed and laid in my bed for a while before getting up to get ready. When the elevator door opened, I spotted Kapio standing in it. She saw me and glared.

Before she could say anything, I said something first. "No I'm not stalking you, alright?"

"You better not .... Where are you going?" Kapio suspiciously asked me.

"I'm going to head over to JinKi's shop to help around."

"What??!! No, I refuse to work on the same day as you!!" Kapio glared again.

"You're working today?" I asked.

"Ne, it's my work day today. Why are you going to help? You don't work there."

"It's because I'm bored and MInYoung or any of the other kingkas aren't available. So I may as well make use of my time and help JinKi around the shop right?"

"A-aniyo." Kapio protested. "He's perfectly fine. He doesn't need any help."

 

"Thank you for coming Minho!! One of my workers said he couldn't make it in and I couldn't find someone to come in, in time. You're a lifesaver!!" JinKi gave a relieved smile and started guiding me to the locker room to change.

I looked back and smirked. Kapio glared at me and stuck her tongue out before going over to the women's locker room. I chuckled and changed into the work outfit that JinKi had given me. I went back out and JinKi gave me a brief summary of what I had to do and how to work things around the area. After doing so, I went towards me first customer, who were a bunch of girls, and flashed my charming smile.

"Good morning, I'm Minho your waiter. What would you like to order?" I asked.

The girls saw me and I could tell that I had them already. They were all staring and speaking nervously. After getting their order I went to punch it in and made the drinks. While doing so, Kapio came up and gave me a cold look.

"I see ... you use your charm and your look to get the girls huh?" Kapio muttered.

I chuckled. "This is just for business. I have no interest in dating right now. Or playing around with other girls."

Kapio just gave me the silent treatment and went on her way. *I wonder what's her problem...* I shrugged and took the order over to the girls.

I flashed my smile and nodded. "Here are your orders. Please enjoy."

"N-ne ..." One of the girls stuttered.

I gave a quick bow and went on to my next customer. It continued that way throughout the whole day until midnight. JinKi has asked me to stay until closing time to close it up since he had somewhere to go. I agreed and here I am stuck in the shop ... with Kapio.

We were both starting to mop the floor. As soon as our mop touched the ground and we started to clean, we ran into each other. Kapio arc an eyebrow.

"Excuse me ... But what are you suppose to be doing?" Kapio asked.

"I'm mopping the floor, what about you?" I shot back.

"As you can see, I'm mopping the floor as well. But there's should only be one person mopping the floor. And I'll be doing it." Kapio nodded and started cleaning it but I blocked it.

I was irritated by her attitude. "Um, no I'll be doing it."

I pushed against her mop, and she pushed against mines. Then we had a staredown contest which continued on ... and on ... and on... And then i shot around her and started cleaning up the place. I mopped under the table, in the open spaces, in the corner and every last bit of tiles. When I was sure I had gotten more I heard Kapio laughing. I stood up and saw her sitting down, her mop no  where in sight, and she was laughing really hard.

Confused I walked up to her. "Hey ... Why are you laughing?"

"Because ... You are a . Who would want to mop?" Kapio laughed out.

"W-wait ... So ... YOu didn't want to mop?" I asked, slowly.

Kapio looked at me a smile on her face. "No duh. Psh, why would I want to work myself when I have someone else who's going to do it for me?"

I slowly took it in ... then it finally dawned on me. "So you used me??!!"

"Bingo! You pabo!" Kapio broke out into another fit of laughter. I stood there embarassed that I actually did something that I myself hated doing as well. "Don't worry, I'll help by doing the dishes."

As much as i wanted to just let her do the dishes by herself (which was a heck of a lot), I wasn't so cold as to let a girl do something irritating and hard by herself. So when she started, I grabbed a nearby towel and took the dishes when she was finished cleaning it.

Kapio looked up at me, confuse. "Waeyo? Why are you drying it? I can do it."

I didn't look at her, but at the dishes that I was not drying. "I'm not mean enough to let you do something like this alone. Besides, two people equals a faster result."

I could tell Kapio was still staring at me so I turned to look at her and arc an eyebrow. "Waeyo? Am I that handsome?"

Kapio blinked, realizing what she was doing and she turned a bright red. She turned to the dishes in the sink and shook her head. "A-aniyo! Don't think so high and mighty of yourself, you pabo!"

I chuckled to myself. *She's so cute.*

I froze ... 

*there's that thought again that seems to be popping up at random times whenever I'm around Kapio.*

I unconsciously started drying the dishes, but consciously I started observing her. We started conversation, a nice one, and she started to laugh more while telling her story. Whenever she laughed, I felt happy. Whenever she would stop talking, I would be disappointed and would want to hear her talk again. But ... whenever she gave me a smile ... I felt like the most luckiest guy in the world to witness such a sight.

*What the heck am I feeling??!!*

"Hey ... Are you okay? Minho?" Kapio waved her hands in front of me. 

I blinked at looked down at her. "Yes?"

"You were zoning out, like literary. Is my stories really that boring?" Kapio gave a teasing smile.

But I took it seriously and blurted. "Aniyo!! No that's not it!! Your story is very, very interesting!"

Kapio took a step back, shocked by my sudden outburst. Then she gave a small laugh and started drying her hands. "Haha, I know, I wasn't serious. My stories are always interesting."

She gave me a wink then walked out the door. I stared after her. When she left the kitchen I felt sad that she wasn't in my sight. I immediately walked out and felt happy at the sight of her. You know what else? My heart wouldn't stop beating so fast. *What's wrong with me??!!*

"Well, we're all done. We can close up now, Minho." Kapio informed me.

I nodded. "N-ne. Okay, I'll go change real quick."

Kapio nodded and said she was going to do the same. I quickly walked into the locker room and started changing. I pressed my hands to my heart and still felt it beating fast at the thought of Kapio. I took a deep breathe, trying to control it, but it wouldn't stop.

Frustrated, I walked out and saw her standing there ... waiting.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked.

Kapio saw me and suddenly went all nervous and shy. "O-oh me? Well ...  umm ... I thought it would be nice if we both walked home together. I mean you know to each our own places. I-I mean, .. You know what I mean." Kapio was really red.

I felt ... proud when I noticed at how shy and nervous she was at this point. Maybe there was a chance that she liked me?

I flashed her a smile and nodded. "Ne, okay, let's go."

We walked out the door and I locked the door behind me. We both looked at each other, then started walking ... slowly, side-by-side. It was really quiet, but it didn't feel so uncomfortable. It felt ... peaceful and inviting. Then all of a sudden ... it started raining.

"What the heck?" Kapio exclaimed and started running for the nearest shelter, which ended up being by a store. I was laughing by the time we got there.

"What are you laughing at, huh?" Kapio glared.

"The fact that you're a water-type of person ... yet you don't like the rain?" I laughed again.

Kapio had an embarassed look on her face. "A-aniyo!! It's not that ... It's just that... "

"You hate the rain?" I suggested.

Kapio tried to look for something else to say, but I could tell that she was at loss. "Ne ... Yeah, I don't like the rain. I dont' know why! It's just so ... irritating!"

"Haha, really?" I looked up to see drops of rains falling from the edge of the rooftop above us. I placed my hands out and let the drop fall on to my hands, savoring the feel of it's wetness. "I like it. To me, rain represent life and peace and serenity."

Kapio didn't say anything. But after a while I saw her hands out. Raindrop fell on to her hands and she flinched but kept it there. Kapio kept it there and soon after, she stopped flinching at every raindrops that fell on her hands.

"You're right. It does feel like it would represent life." Kapio whispered.

I just gave her a smile and we both stood there, in peace. And it was at that moment where I knew what I was feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey people!! I'm so sorry for not updating lately!! It's just that i've been so lazy to update it, and I 've been running out of ideas until I watched Heartstrings! So anyway, here is the next chapter and I hope you keep reading my dear subscribers!!