How I First Met Her

Swimming Is My Life

Hey, quick note. This is all going to be in Minho, well most of it anyway. So ... yeah, enjoy :D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder how it all started? I met her at a local swimming pool, and saw her there. She was beautiful, but at the time I thought that she was like every other girls out there: selfish, snobby and doesn't care about anything but guys. I was really wrong though. She was very different and someone that frustrated me but fascinated me as well; she was like a different being and stood out from the rest. What drew me to her? At the time I would've said that it was how she looked, but now I say that it was of her skill, and her love for ... swimming.

The day I first met her, was a different day because that was the day that I also heard about MinYoung, who became Kibum's new slave, but I already knew there was more to it than that. Kibum never give people second chances, especially when it comes to his outfit. I already knew that MinYoung was different and would be someone important. What role does she play in this story? Well, an important one because it was she who gave me that one push that made me discover a new world.

 

"Hey! Are you okay?" Taemin yelled, waving his hands in front of my eyes.

I blinked and arc an eyebrow at Taemin. "Can I help you?"

"You were staring off into space. Anyway, isn't rare that Key would have someone work for him rather then pay him back?" Taemin asked.

I nodded. "It's really weird. Maybe he got hit in the head or something."

"Hmm .. Maybe, but I don't mind. Noona is so nice and pretty!"

*Even Taemin is acting weird. He would never call a girl Noona, much less pay attention to one.* I shrugged and took a glance at MinYoung. She's extremely pretty and, frankly, innocent. MinYoung didn't seem like the others, but more ... mature and forward. I like that. Maybe she can put Key in his place.

After school ended we all went to Key's place to hang out. I didn't really want to since everyone acted like little kids. Honestly, us Kingkas really don't even know each other. The only reason why we're together in the first place is because our parents are friends and so ... I don't know, I guess we just started hanging out together but as strangers.

MinYoung was next to Key at first but after a while we all slowly started hanging out with her. Onew was first, and when they came back from getting the sodas he was all ... cheery which was an odd sight. Taemin got to know her after and he came back saying noona even more, and he was literally smiling ... a lot. When I lost at COD I decided that maybe I should give it a try to get to know her.

"Let's go and play some arcade games." I said, and to test her, I flashed her a smile, but she was unfaze by it.

Although, she did glance at Key and I knew what to do. "Hey, Key!"

 

Key didn't answer, he was too busy focusing on the game.

"Key!" I yelled.

"What!?" Kibum yelled back. "Can you not see that I'm trying to play a game here? Are you purposely trying to mess me up? I swear if I lose I'll blame it all on you!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Anyway I'm gonna steal MinYoung for a while okay?"

"Whatever go ahead."

MinYoung smiled brightly at me and followed me to my favorite game - House of the Dead 4. The reason why I brought her to thise game in particular to see if she would be like the other girls and scream no and say that it's a disgusting game or if she would do something different. And I was amaze when she gave me an answer.

"I'm MinYoung, I won't be scared." She said, and even gave me a smirk. This girl is something else.

When we started the game, she was a bit shaky at first but then she caught on really quick and we started blasting through the zombies like nothing. Than we came to the last boss and killed it. She started cheering but then went confuse when the boss came back to life. When we killed it again she cheered again and went confuse. It was a pretty hilarious sight. Then when my guy set his device to self-destruct and threw himself at the boss, MinYoung turned to me, placed her hand on my shoulder and sniff.

"You were a brave man, Minho. I will always treasure our fights that we had together against the zombies. I hope you're in a better place." MinYoung said.

After staring at her for a while, I broke out into a huge laughter. I couldn't help it, there was just something so weird about this girl that just made me want to laugh all of a sudden. My laughing carried on and I thought I heard Jonghyun after a while. When I finally stop I looked at her and smiled.

"You are one cool girl. From now on, I'm calling you Minnie." I stated.

She blinked at me and started shaking her head. She said no, but my mind was already made up. Then Jonghyun took her away.  I went back to watch JinKi, Taemin and Key play COD. Later, Taemin lost and it was just down to JinKi and Key. JinKi went on about a 'good luck charm' and saw him wink at MinYoung, which made me question whether he liked her already or not. Finally, Key lost. It was funny.

MinYoung had to leave and we all offered to go ride with her to her house but she denied our request. It seemed like she had to think things over, I don't blame her. This must've been a lot to take in. After she left, I decided to leave as well.

When I got to the front of the building, instead of going to my house, I went to the pool instead and changed in the bathroom to my bathing suit. When I walked out, I heard a splash and saw a girl swimming from one side to the other in a matter of seconds. And the pool was pretty long.

I stood there for a while looking at the girl. She swam back and forth at a constant speed without stopping. Something about her made me feel weird. When she finally stopped, she saw me and arc an eyebrow.

"Are you going to just keep staring? Is that what you usually do? Stare at girls thinking they'll come to you?" The girl stared at me with disappointment.

I blinked and frowned, then got into the pool and started swimming. Right when I started, she started as well. We swam back and forth, back and forth. Before I knew it, we were racing. Neither of us was stopping, neither of us was ready to give up on the other. Although, we were both swimming at the same pace, I could feel myself tiring out, while the girl next to me picked up the pace. Soon after, I stopped because I couldn't go forward. The girl swam one more lap then stopped to smirk at me.

I stared at her. Nobody had ever beaten me at anything. Especially a girl. I had never lost at anything ... until now.

The girl got out and started drying herself off. Then she headed to the exit but I stopped her.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked.

She turned to glance at me and smirk. "If you can beat me at a race, I'll tell you." With that she left, leaving me confuse as ever, but excited as well.

*A race? I'll take that challenge. Nobody beats Minho, and gets away with it.*

And that was when I first met her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1 is done! How was it?? :3