First Meeting?

The YouTube Famous and The Worldwide Famous

Kris sighed as he got into the company van with a few of his fellow EXO members, Chanyeol and Kai. Today, they were excluded from the rest of the members in order to take part in a fashion show for YesAsia and they had just come from an intense dance practice for their upcoming comeback.

“Waah, that was intense huh hyung?” Chanyeol asked as he plopped onto the back seat of the van with Kai.

Kris nodded only to scoff when Kai said, “It wasn’t that hard.”

“That’s ‘cuz you can actually dance, dancing machine.” The Chinese male retorted.

Kai was about to answer to the leader, but was interrupted by the radio. “Tonight we have a large crowd in the XXX Stadium for the concert of Jay Park, AOMG, and many more artists! It is said that the concert was sold out and that along with that many artists’ family members will be in the crowd. Much awaited is Jay’s half-sister Aimee Reiyn! Stayed tuned for more updates on the exciting event.”

“Dude! I hear that Jay Park sunbaenim’s sister is actually hot!” Kai exclaimed as he brought himself forward to talk to Kris.

Kris simply chuckled and thumped his head, “Why are you talking about her like that? You have a girlfriend mind you.”

Rubbing his pained forehead, Kai returned to properly sit on his seat and glared at the laughing Chanyeol beside him. “Yeah, but c’mon hyung she’s pretty hot. Look her up!”

“Are you trying to set him up with her, kkamjong?” Chanyeol raised a brow once he had calmed from his laughing fit. “Why not set her up with me!?”

Kai rolled his eyes at the latter and shoved his phone to Kris to show the pictures of the said female. Kris grabbed the phone and half-heartedly scrolled through the pictures and inwardly admitted that despite her round cheeks and her body being on the bigger-but-not-too-big side, she was hot. Her curves were all in the right places, but wasn’t too accentuated to be mistaken as a . Once he came upon a picture of her and Jay, he smiled at the sight of their closeness and visible love for each other.

Having enough of the pictures, Kris returned the phone to Kai. “She is attractive, I’ll give her that.”

“Just attractive, hyung?” Kai and Chanyeol asked in unison.

Kris rolled his eyes and decided to ignore the two by inserting his earbuds into his ears to momentarily plug the world out of his senses.

 

Arriving at the venue for the fashion show, the boys alighted the van aware of the media that awaited them. With a stylish appearance, they walked down the red carpet with a smile or a wave towards the paparazzi and interviewers.

Getting changed into their outfits, Kris was captivated by the background music that played as an intermission. “Noona, do you know who this song is by?”

The woman looked up at him and nodded, “It’s by Sam Smith isn’t it?”

“Ah no,” Kris said with a slight smile “I meant this cover. Do you know who the cover is by?”

She formed her lips into an ‘o’ of understanding and giggled, “Yeah, it’s by Aimee Reiyn, she made a rendition of the original. She’s so talented like her brother, I honestly don’t know why she didn’t consider auditioning for any of the companies.” With that, the noona left, leaving Kris to bask into the voice of the girl he had just heard about a few hours ago.

Just who are you Aimee Reiyn? Kris wondered before shrugging off his thoughts and getting ready to walk down the runway.

 

Hours later, Kris, Kai and Chanyeol were headed home, but on the way decided to buy a late night dinner for them and the rest of the guys. The van was parked not far from the restaurant and so only Kris had gone down the van to order and wait for the food for all twelve of the members.

As he waited, he plugged back his earbuds and listened to his music, looking down at his shoes and sometimes his phone so that he wouldn’t be noticed.

Across the store sat Aimee Reiyn who had just order her food. Playing with her phone with her ID card and credit card in the other hand, she impatiently waited for her food to be called so she could bolt out of the restaurant and finally have some dinner.  However, the sudden urge for her to use the bathroom came over her so she stood up and walked towards the restroom on the other side of the restaurant.

 At the same time, Kris’ number order was called and so he stood up, pulled out his earbuds and walked towards the pick-up window only to bump into someone.

“Oh I’m sorry, excuse me.” The girl passed him and quickly rushed to the restroom.

Kris raised a brow and was about to take a step when he looked down and found an ID card laying on the floor. Picking it up, he glanced at the picture but quickly pocketed it when his order was once again called.

Grabbing the bags full of to-go boxes, he walked out the restaurant and got into the van. Once he was comfortably seated he checked his pockets and frowned when he no longer felt his earbuds.

“Oh great,” he mumbled “another pair lost.”

 

Releasing a sigh of relief, Aimee washed her hands and grabbed her purse only to find a set or earbuds slung around the bottom strap of it. Raising the earbuds, she inspected them and shrugged before shoving them into the bag and heading out the restroom.

Much to her excitement, her order had just been called so she grabbed the to-go bag and headed to her brother.

“What took you so long?” Jay asked.

Aimee rolled her eyes, “Well sorry, I had to pee while I was waiting.”

Jay nodded before handing Aimee his phone, “Put in your University ID number, it’s a contest that gives away a scholarship thingy.”

Aimee scoffed as she entered in the numbers. “Since when did you get into contests?”

“I’m not but I know you a- you memorized you University ID number?” He asked surprised as he started driving.

“Well it comes in handy, besides you never know when you’ll lose it.” Aimee shrugged and simply submitted the form. 


A/N: Hey guys! Second update, please do tell me what you think!