That Wall

The YouTube Famous and The Worldwide Famous

Days passed and Jay had already left for the rest of his tour. Aimee Reiyn was currently writing her rendition for the song ‘You and I’ by Park Bom. As she hummed the tune, she also did some of her homework for her next class in Uni.

Minutes later, she focused on her rendition for the song until she hit the last verse. Rubbing her temples, she decided to go on her YouTube account for inspiration for the last verse.

Stumbling across a comment, she raised a brow. “OMG beautyvibes is so pretty! I can so imagine her with Kris from EXO!” Scrolling up to the video, she noticed that in the video she had actually used the song Peter Pan for the bgm.

Chuckling slightly, she continued to scroll through random comments only to sigh and close the window. Why is it so hard to write lyrics for this? Stretching her arms up, Aimee decided to walk around her neighborhood for the same purpose she had gone on YouTube.

Aimee slipped on her sneakers and grabbed her phone, keys, and headphones before heading out the door to wander around. Humming along to the songs, she looked around her neighborhood and appreciated the beauty of the bright blue sky and the sight of her neighbors and strangers also out on walks with their family or significant other.

As she got further from her house, she stopped by a park in downtown. Sitting on the park bench, she watched as the trees danced along with the wind and the kids ran all over the play-ground with bright smiles and laughter.

With a sigh, she glanced at an old couple who were sitting by a fountain. Together they fed the pigeons with breadcrumbs and sometimes laughed as they talked.

Aimee grinned and continued to look around. At one point, she found a family of three, the father pushing their child and the mother capturing the moment with her phone as the child giggled, gleefully. Turning her head, she found a couple arguing in the car having a heated conversation. Deciding to give them privacy, she faced the other way and saw a young couple whom she assumed was on their first date considering how shy they both were.

With a smile and satisfied grin, she went to a nearby coffee shop and sat on the table by a wall at the farthest part of the store to write the remaining verse on her phone while relaxing to a cup of freshly brewed coffee.

 

Today was a rare day for Kris, his day off. Normally, he’d just want to sleep on his day off to make up for the days he hadn’t gotten sleep. But today, he felt like going out and just getting lost in his instincts.

So that’s what he did.

Grabbing his bike and somewhat disguising himself, Yifan grabbed his phone and left the dorm. Much to his luck, not many fans were out so he was able to freely bike the streets to downtown.

Stopping by a park, he glanced at the people that occupied the space. All around, there were children who were playing, families that were happy, and couples that were going through every stage of typical couples.

Kris frowned when he saw a boy push a girl to the floor only to have it be replaced by a smile when another boy picked the girl up and tried to stop her from crying. To his left, an old man holding a bouquet of flowers sat on a bench that had the best view of the sky which met with the landscape. The old man had his head hung low, but a sad smile adorned his face when he placed the bouquet beside him and fumbled with the wedding ring on his finger. To his right, a couple having a heated argument separated only to be pulled back to one another, the girl crying and the guy consoling her. And to in front of him, a couple was shyly holding hands while their friends teased them.

This brought a smile to his face, but he cleared his throat and breathed in a heavy breath. It’s been a while since he’s gone through those stages in a relationship and he was honestly starting to miss it.

Shaking his head at the thought, Kris took out his phone and took a picture of the scenery before scrolling through his Instagram and checking out some notifications and the pictures he’s been tagged on.

Usually, he would ignore the notifications and tags, but for some reason today his instinct told him to check it out.

Quickly going through the pictures, he took a double take at a picture that was made to look like it was him and Aimee together as a couple.

“OMG after watching a beautyvibes video, I was totally convinced that Kris and Aimee are made to be! Maybe it’s just me, but I ship it! #KrisReiyn4ever”

With a chuckle, he glanced at the picture again and jutted his lip and gave a slight nod. Not bad he thought. Suddenly, his stomach grumbled and he looked around for some food he could possibly have before continuing his journey around town.

Spotting a small restaurant, he went in, ordered, and sat at the farthest corner of the restaurant by the wall just in case his fans came out to see him. Leaning by the wall, he continued to skim through his phone before locking it and just watching the people go by.

 

Aimee smiled as she had finished writing the rest of the lyrics and gave herself a cheer in her head. Satisfied with her work, she continued to drink her coffee and lean on the wall as she watched foreigners and natives walk the streets of South Korea.

 

Little did they know that on the other side of the wall, was the one that fate had decided to bring together. 


A/N: Not much of a chapter today, but I promise it'll get better! Comment Upvote and Subscribe!