Reunited

The YouTube Famous and The Worldwide Famous

 

“Hey guys! It’s beautyvibes here and today I’m doing a ‘Get Ready with Me’ video because today I’m going to my brother’s concert! Woop woop!” She says as she pumps her fists up in the air with a bright smile. “So~ without further ado, let’s get started!” With that, the frame transitioned to her bare features and the audio to a voice-over.

As the camera shut off, her phone rang.

Oh baby neomu johaseo youre driving me crazy
Ni saenggangmanhaedo gibuni joha

“Yes oppa?” Aimee asked as she put away her makeup and brushes.

“Hey princess, are you on the way to the venue yet?” Asked the familiar smooth voice.

Aimee glanced at the clock then put her phone on speaker. “Not yet oppa, I just need to change my clothes. I’ll be on my way after, why?” Suddenly, the door-bell rang. “Uh, hold on oppa, someone’s at the door.”

“Yah! Take the phone with you so if something happens I can be an ear-witness!”

The girl simply rolled her eyes but nonetheless grabbed her phone and took it off of the speaker mode. “You’re such a dork oppa, it’s not like anyone is gonna-“As she opened the door, her eyes widened and she screamed in excitement before hanging up and wrapping her arms around the male in front of her. “Oppa!!”

Jay chuckled as he returned the hug that he’s missed for so long. “Hey, princess” The said male then pulled away and ruffled her hair before showcasing the beautiful smile all his fans fall for. 

tumblr_mat1lp7NLh1rbzx0po1_500.gif

“What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be preparing for your concert?” Aimee asked as she welcomed her brother into the house.

Jay shrugged, “Is it bad to wanna visit home before performing?”

Aimee shook her head then grinned widely before tackling her brother into a hug again. “I missed you so much. How dare you stay in L.A for so long without even contacting me!?” She pulled away only to punch his arm, which she was greeted with the expected reaction of pain but also humor.

“Well,” Jay said as he plopped himself onto the couch. “I was busy, besides you had school whenever I’d call or contact you so I decided to just let you study your off.”

The younger rolled her eyes, “Yeah right, more like you were too busy bedding random girls to even bother getting in touch with your sister.” She snorted before leaving the living room to get herself and her brother a drink.

“Hey, for the record I answered you that one time you called.”

“Yeah! While having a girl under you her head off, asking you to go faster!”

Jay laughed and back hugged the girl a few inches shorter than him and kissed her temple. “Sorry princess, promise I’ll talk to you more often.”

Aimee hummed before giving Jay a bottle of Pepsi and slumping onto the couch. “So when do we go to the concert?”

“Mmm..” Jay tilted his head back to take a swig of the soft drink then looked back at his sister with chipmunk cheeks. “In about an hour or two? Need to be there for sound check.”  

Aimee nodded then stood up from the couch and headed to her bedroom to change into a proper outfit. When she returned to where she left her brother, she smiled softly at the sight of him asleep on the couch.

It’s been a few months since she’s seen her brother personally so she had to resort to watching fancams and reading articles online. She was proud of how successful her brother was, but felt down when she’d see the exhaustion in his eyes.  

With a sigh, she grabbed a blanket and covered his body, then made an alarm for him to wake up in thirty minutes.

During that time, she decided to upload her video on YouTube and read some comments from her fans from her previous video. “OMG I love this makeup tutorial! So doing it for prom!”, “I love the bgm in this video! What’s the title of it?”, “Wow she doesn’t put too many products on her face, but it looks just as perfect as how other beauty gurus would do them.”, “I love how simple, yet beautiful her looks are! I swear I love beautyvibes!” She smiled as she replied to some of the comments before shutting off her computer once her video was uploaded.

 

“Princess?” Jay’s voice resounded with a slight husky tone. “Let’s get going.”

Aimee quickly grabbed her purse, phone, and cardigan before glancing at her room and nodding once then heading out the door. “Let’s go oppa.” She grinned and linked her arm with her brother’s before turning all the lights off and locking the front door.

With that, the siblings headed to the concert venue singing, teasing, and laughing with one another.  


A/N: First chapter is up! Do tell me what you think :D