Just smile. Its the best we can do in this situation. Its the best

Again?

        The feels in this......I'm already emotional from a drama I watched and my favorite character died. I CAN'T HAVE A FAVORITE CHARACTER!!!!!! But then I cry as I write this ㅠ_ㅠ


         Leo
    I sit curled up in a ball in CNU's room. His scent was still strong. I see all of the happy pictures of us he put up everywhere. The bed is still as soft as I remember from that one beautiful night. I wrap myself in his blanket and cry. I knew that he would die but I didn't know that it would happen so soon. I lay in his bed and hug onto the bear he gave me. I know that it have been over a year since the kidnappings and a week since his death but it still hurts. Closing my eyes my tears stop. I think of his words to me on that one night.
"I love you no matter what Leo." He breaths into my ears.
I smile as he hugs me under the sheets. We both are sweaty but I like the way our bare skin touch.
"I love you too Dongwoo." I whisper.
"Even through death I love you. Make sure you smile and not cry when I leave."
"But that won't happen.." I start to be cut off by a soft pair of lips.
"Smile. Promise me that. Smile like you did a couple of minutes ago." He says as I blush crazily.
Smiling I look at the other side of the bed and the warmth surrounds me. I see his smiling face and I smile even more.
"I promise." I whisper as the darkness overtakes me.

    


        Kevin
    I smile as I walk through the streets. I hear all the new kpop songs being played loudly. Then I see a store. A kpop store. Looking through the window I see pictures of him. Pictures of CNU were in there. Opening the door I hear a B1A4 song being played. II'm quiet as I look at his smiling face. Some tears come down my face as I remember his last words to me.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Peniel asks.
CNU nodes as he looks at all of us.
"We should keep it a secret or slowly point in the direction that we are going." He says.
"But it will get harder the further we get to that point. We could just die tomorrow." Amber says as she looks at everyone. 
I hear Jackson sigh and I look at CNU. It must be hard on his as well. He loves all of us but he knows we all are going to go. 
"So what do you think we should do?" I ask.
"Just smile. Its the best we can do in this situation. Its the best."
My phone brings me out of my memory. Looking at the caller ID I press 'talk'.
"Hey Kevin." Says the speaker in English.
"Hey Eric. What is it?" I say back in English.
"Where are you? I hear music."
"Oh...I'm near homo hill, in a kpop store. They have B1A4 stuff everywhere. It hurts a lot. All the pictures are of the smile that he gave whenever he would be in pain."
Its quiet in between us before Eric speaks again.
"Do you want to come here everyone is going to be at Onew's house."
"Yah I'll come. I'll be there in like twenty minutes."
I end the call then I look around the shop again before one of the workers comes up to me. The worker must be in their twenties from its smooth skin.
"Were you a friend?" The worker's voice is low but silky.
"Yah. My name is Kevin."
"Oh hello. My name is Pish. Actually my name is Kara but I go by Pish."
I nod toward the worker. Its weird how much this person looks like CNU.
"You look just like him." I say.
The worker's face seems surprised at this but then it goes back to a smile.
"I do don't I. He could have been my brother." The worker says smiling.
"Its sad that he died tho."
"Yah it was."
    Walking toward Onew's house I think over the conversation with the male at the store. I looked at the picture I took of him as I look at the house in front of me. Walking toward the entrance I see that the elevator isn't working. Turning toward the stairs I start walking up them. Slowly I arrive at the eleventh floor. Catching my breath my heart didn't slow its beating. Gasping I arrive at the door before collapsing at near the doorbell. As I slid down my hand pressed against the doorbell. Laying on the ground my gurgled intakes of breath was the only thing I herd as the door opened. As my eyes closed the last thing I saw before the eternal sleep taking over was the shocked face of Kiseop.

        Peniel
    I was in the bathroom as I heard voices outside.
"Where is Kevin and Leo?" Asks Onew.
"I don't know. Kevin said that he would be here in twenty minutes and Leo didn't answer his phone." Said a worried Eric.
Opening the door I look at them then I walk out and into the main room. Sitting on the sofa next to Sungjae I wrap my arms around him. He snuggles closer to me and I kiss the top of his head. 
"I love you." I whisper in his ear as I also bite it.
He whines then looks at me. He kisses me and I smile.
"I love you too." He mumbles as he closes his eyes again.
Gongchan chuckles at us then goes back to patting Jinyoung's hair. It is quiet before one long bell sound goes off. Kiseop jumps up and runs to the door. I hear him open the door before he yells Kevin's name. Everyone gets up but I can't because of the sleepy Sungjae so I just sit there. Slowly it felt like sleep was the best thing. I start to close my eyes but then a pain washes over me. I trash around making Sungjae wake up. Sweat coats me as I trash around. I know that Sungjae is screaming my name but I can't hear anything. Taemin then runs in and he rushes over to me. I feel hands on my shoulders as I keep trashing around before everything stops. I look at Sungjae as my arms lowers before my eyes dull and I'm into the darkness.

        V
    I jump out of my bed and open the door. Running toward the front door I don't even grab my shoes as I run down the stairs. Running onto the side walk I run toward Onew's place. 
"I'm so late!" I yell in my head as I cross the street.
Coming to Onew's building I could feel that something was wrong. Running up the stairs I'm almost of the eleventh floor when I fall and land roughly onto the ground. I groan and a shadow comes over to me. I look up to see Key look at me with tears in his eyes. I see his mouth move but I can't hear anything. I try to get up but I fall again. Another shadow shows up and I see that it is Jackson. He picks me up and brings me into Onew's apartment. I weakly lift my head to see Kevin limp in a chair and Peniel laying down on the sofa. Jungkook runs over to me as I'm put down on another sofa. I slump in the sofa before I lay down. I breath in deep breaths as Jungkook holds my face in his hands. I smile weakly before my eyes close and I feel my hand drop.

        Kyungsoo
    I curl up in a ball as I think of what happened. CNU, Leo, Kevin, Peniel, and V are all dead. I close my eyes and take a shaky breath in. I hear the door open and warm arms wrap around me.
"Do you know what is happening Kyungsoo?" Jongin asks.
I nod my head and I look at him with teary eyes.
"We are all dying Jongin. Everyone who was kidnapped. Everyone." 
Jongin looks at me and he starts crying.
"Why are they so mean to you guys. First they kidnap you and almost kill you. Then once we get one last bit of hope you all die?"
I'm quiet until I smile a little.
"I love you Jongin."
"I love you too Kyungsoo."
"We've had many wonderful years and I won't ever take them back. I gained good friends and a wonderful lover." I cry as I uncurl. 
Laying on the bed I look at his beautiful face and think of our years together. Smiling I close my eyes. I feel his hands around my weak hand.
"Jongin smile for me. Please."
Its quiet. Right as my mind goes a black I hear his shaky voice.
"I promise. I'll smile for you. I promise."

        Amber
    I sigh as I look at my apartment. All the pictures of everyone. Almost all of us are dead. Only few are left. I lay on my couch and I fell like my end is coming. Grabbing my phone I open our group chat. I start typing some letters before I start crying. 'Bye' I write as I turn off my phone for the last time and lay it next to me. Closing my eyes I see everyone. Smiling I let the darkness consume me.

        Eric Nam
    'Bye' I read as I open up the group chat. Tears spring to my eyes as I know why Amber had sent this. 
"She's in a better place." I think as I watch the new version of After School Club with new MC's.
It was Kevin's last wish for it the continue it so we did. New MC's were there and there was a picture of both of us. Well three if you count Jimin but we were there in the back. Kevin had a cross bellow him but his smile was bright. I smile at that then I look at the last message of Amber. I close my phone after I leave a message as well. 'Good bye. I love you all'. I lay down and close my eyes. My breathing becomes shallow before it stops and the darkness is around me.

        Sandeul
    I look at Gongchan then we open the door to CNU's room. We had found Leo on the bed after we came back from Onew's. He looked so peaceful with the bear. It hurt. We sit on the floor as we look around.
"I'm going to miss this place." Gongchan smiles as tears come down his face.
"I know."
"Remember what he said when we first told him about Leo." He says.
I smile then nod.
"You're  going to be the death of me!" I say and we both laugh.
We are silent for a long time before Gongchan speaks again.
"Its still weird to not hear their laughter coming from here. They were perfect together."
"They still are." I say as I look at the pictures all around.
"Yah. They still are."

    I lay in bed with Baro's limbs all around me. I kiss his lips and snuggle closer. Closing my eyes I knew that this would be the last time as I felt my limbs becoming stiff. Breathing Baro's scent I smile as the dark completely takes over my vision.

        

        Key
    I sit in Jonghyun's and my gardern as I listen to some music. I cry each time I hear their voices which is a lot because of most of them being main vocals or just vocals. I feel arms wrap around me and a strong scent come around me.
"Hello Jonghyun." I say as I pause my music and take out my earphones.
I look at him and he kisses me. He sits next to me and hugs me. I smile and snuggle into him. I can hear his heartbeat as mine slows down.
"I love you." I whisper before closing my eyes.

        Jackson
    Mark looks at me as I hover over him. He smiles and I do as well as I collapse on top of him. Rolling off of Mark I kiss him and hold onto him. Our sweat is stciky but we still hug each other. I kiss him again and he laughs.
"I love you." He says.
I kiss him again then his hair.
"I love you too Mark. Always remember that." I whisper as I smile with tears in my eyes.
He closes his eyes and snuggle closer to me. I look at him then close my eyes.
"Bye. Love you Mark." I whisper.

        Luhan
    I look at everyone's picture. Only Gongchan and I are left. Mark and Baro are still very quiet but I can understand. Getting up I go get some water. No one is there as I drink my water. Putting my glass down I start coughing from the water going down the wrong pipe. Coughing more I kneel onto the ground and hold my throat. I see Sehun come in and he rushes over to me.
"H-hey baby come one I'll help you." He says as he pats my back.
I stop but I stay on the ground. I smile lazily at him then I kiss him before closing my eyes and becoming limp.

        Gongchan
    I sit next to Taemin and I look at my arm. I'm at the hospital and Jinyoung is taking to the doctors. I look around before I get up and walk to the food court. Walking down the staircase I hit something and start falling down them. Landing on the ground my blood covered my head. I shakily take a breath before my visitor is fuzzy. The last thing I see are people crowding around me and Jinyoung running toward me shouting my name.


the tears are real