I know Dongwoo. Don't trust anyone. Only each other. I know

Again?

        I have nothing to say


         Leo
    Slowly opening my eyes I could see that it was night. I try to turn over but it hurts so much. Groaning someone rushed over to me.
"Hyung are you okay?" Asked Gongchan.
Looking around I could see that everyone was around a fire. Only three faces were missing. I knew who were kidnapped because of them telling me when they kidnapped me.
"W-w-where are Amber, Eric, and Dongwoo?" I stutter as Gongchan helps me up.
His face looks sad.
I feel a hand on my shoulder. Looking over I see that it is Sandeul.
"Eric and Amber were lost in the scramble that we had when we escaped that place."
"W-w-what about Dongwoo? Where is he?" I ask scared for the answer.
Everyone is quiet before Jackson comes over. Grabbing my hand he looks me in the eye.
"He's..."


        Kevin
    I look over the fire as I see that Leo has awakened. Looking down at the body before me I go back to what I was doing. Key looks at me then Leo.
"Where is he?" I hear Leo say slowly.
I hear Jackson go over.
"He's...fine. Do you want to see him?"
I hear more footsteps then I see Leo coming over with the help of Jackson, Sandeul, Gongchan, and V. Leo is let down slowly by his lover and I can see the tears in his eyes.

        CNU
    Its noisy. I then feel a soft hand on my face. Different from the ones that were helping before. Slowly opening my eyes I see his face. Smiling I look at him as he holds my face. His eyes are red and tears come from them. My heart hurts so much to knew that he had been crying.
"Hey why are you crying?" I say with my gruff voice.
The tears come stronger as he hugs me. I chuckle painfully and my hands through his hair. I feel him pulling back and lips press against mine. They taste like salt from his tears but they are so soft.  I pull back and I wipe his tears from his beautiful face.
"Tears don't suit you. Smile."
Slwoly he smiles and I smile back.
"There. That fits you." I say before I clench onto my side.
The last thing I see before the dark takes over is his panicked face looking at me.

        Luhan
    I look around in the woods. We have no idea where we are. Jackson keeps saying that we need to move so we do. Even with our almost paralyzed Key and unconscious bear CNU. I'm ahead of everyone with V because of our small size. Hearing some talking we hide in the bushes. Looking over I see cameras and some people walking around. Then there is a flash of silver hair then gold. Looking at V he looks over and freezes. He stands and starts running toward the opening. I run after him. Passing him I'm the first to burst through the woods. Running some more I run even faster as I see who they are. The tears start coming as I take one last sprint toward the group.
"Suhannie!" I scream toward my boyfriend. 
I see the group turn around and then I see his face. I cry even harder as I see his tears coming down his face. He starts running toward me and I jump into his arms. I feel even more wet from his tears. I probably smell like a dead animal but I really don't care. Turning toward the woods I see V bursting out with the rest tagging along. Then some start running toward them. The rest help with the unconscious CNU, half way paralyzed Key and limping Leo. I then see the groups running toward their members. 

        Kyungsoo
    I was scraed at first when V came running toward us without Luhan but then I saw how happy he is. Moving Key a little so I could support him more I look at him.
"Where's Luhan?" I ask.
V just bursts into happy tears. Jackson looks at him then starts running the way that he came from. Everyone who isn't helping them starts running: Peniel, V, and Jackson.  Everyone else walks faster as we reach the end of the woods. I cry when I see his face. The face of my loved one, Jongin. I then look at Key and I see he is in tears. Jackson looks at Key and motions for me to put him on his back. Putting him on I start running toward Jongin. I'm swept into his arms as he hugs me to death. I don't care if I hurt because of those marks and that I smell like a death animal.

        V
    Running across the field I saw all my members. Running faster I ran into Jungkook's arms with the rest of BTS hugging me. I cry the most out of them when I see their faces. Looking at Jungkook I give him a peck on the lips before crying even more.

        Key
    I moved so fast across the field with me on Jackson's back. I see everyone then I see my members. Scrabbling off of Jackson's back I tried to run toward them but I fell onto the ground. Jackson looked at me and picked me up. I look at him and he smiles before helping me walk toward my members. Jackson stops then I see Mark.
"Go to him. I'll get there." I say as Jackson looks at me.
Placing me on the ground he runs over to the crying Mark. Looking up I see Jonghyun running toward me. Grabbing a stick from the ground I tried to stand up. Standing slightly I fell into his arms. I felt the wet tears of him as he hugs me to death. Crying I drop the stick and hug him just as hard. The next thing I fell is his lips. Oh how much I missed him.

        Kevin
    Helping Leo and CNU we slowly walked into the field. Gongchan was giving CNU and back ride and Sandeul was helping both CNU and Leo. I look up from Leo and I see my band members and B1A4 looking for us. Then I make eye contact with Kiseop. He sees me and starts running toward us. I see Baro and Jinyoung follow behind him. Then V comes sprinting past them with Ravi tagging along behind him. N arrives first. Leo looks at him weakly as he holds the bullet wound that we put Jackson's shirt around. It wasn't the best but it was the cleanest. N and Ravi take Leo from me as I fall onto the ground. I see Gongchan put cNU down and LEo rips himself from N and Ravi and limped to see if CNU was okay. Gongchan also collasps onto the ground next to me. We both are very tired from caring those two for what seemed like days. Standing up I look around to see  one of them with a gun. Turning to see who he is pointing to I see that it is Sandeul Covering them I feel it go into my chest. I see Sandeul turn over to me and catches me as I fall onto the ground. 
"K-k-kevin?"
"Shhhh. Listen. No more gun shots. Its going to be fine."  I stutter as I look to see Kiseop sprinting toward me. Everyone is looking at me. Kiseop sits next to me and holds onto my face. His tears come down his face and I shakily wipe his tears. 
"I told you never to cry Kiseop. Its a bad look for you." I whisper. 
He looks at me and I sleepily smile.
"Everything is so bright Kiseop. Do you think I'll join Eric there?" I ask quietly.
"K-kevin listen Eric is fine. Amber is to. You don't have to join anyone." He cries. 
I look at him and smile. Patting his brown hair I smile even wider before looking at my band members and everyone else before my hand drops and the darkness overtakes my vision.

        Sandeul
    I first hear the gun shot before I feel blood splatter of my face. As I turn to see Kevin in front of me. Catching him he then lays on the ground. I can't hear anything as I see him smile and his mouth moves. I then see Kiseop and he is crying. He holds onto the dying Kevin as I just stare at everything. As he closes his eyes I turn to see everyone then a loud bang goes off. I feel something hit my chest then I blank out.

        CNU
    I first hear the beeping of hearts as I open my eyes. Looking around I see that I'm in a white room with five other people. I'm on the very end so I can't see that well but I see Amber, Eric, Key, Kevin and Sandeul. Sitting up I look at the sleeping people. I then see that Kevin and Sandeul are connected to many machines. The door opens and I look toward it. 
"D-Dongwoo." He whispers as he drops his crouches and hugs me.
His hair is soft and his skin is soft as well. I can feel his tears run down my chest as I wrap my arms around him. Pulling his head back I cup his face and kiss him. I can feel his hands in my hair as he sits on the bed. Pulling apart I look at him and smile. 
"So this is what I wake up to." Said a voice.
We look and we see Key looking at us. Leo smiles with tears in his eyes.

        Sandeul
    The darkness is scary. It reminds me of when I had my sections. Opening my eyes quickly  I hear the beeping of a heart. The door opens and Baro runs inside. He looks at me and the tears start coming down. He runs over to me and engulfs me in a hug. He looks up to me and kisses me with so much passion my heart quickens even more. I hear the door open again and Gongchan comes in. I see he has tears in his eyes and he comes over to me just as Baro separates from my lips.

        Key
    Sitting in my wheel chair I look around the food court then I look back at everyone at the table. Peniel looks at me then turns back to helping Eric eat. I look up and I see Leo and CNU on the second floor talking. It looks like it was a serious conversation by the way that they acted. I sigh loudly before Jackson stands up and starts rolling me to my room. 
"Must be annoying having to be pushed everywhere?"
Laughing a little I look at him and nod.
"What do you think Leo and CNU were talking about?" I ask as we round the corner.
He shrugs then it is quiet.
"Do you really think that its him? I can't ever think that he could do that." We hear Leo whisper to CNU.
The man sighs then puts his hands on Leo's shoulders.
"You can't trust anyone alright Leo. We both don't have that much time here so we can't trust anyone. The drugs must already be working by now."
Stopping Jackson and I are quiet.
"I know Dongwoo. Don't trust anyone. Only each other. I know."


...........................