I don't need this

Again?

     This chapter is going to be from the people not kidnapped so its going to be a low chapter.....just so you know


          Jinyoung
    Baro and I sat in the police room. It has been five months. It scars us so much to think what could be happening at this very moment. Gongchan nearly died last time and both of us din't want that to happen. Especially because it was all three of them. CNU, Sandeul, and Gongchan were all there. The door opened and Jongin collapsed in. I cught him and Baro helped me bring him to a chair. A little bit later Sehun came running in. 
"There you are Jongin! You scared us so much!" 
I look at him then go back to the crying Jongin. I know how much it hurts him. Kyungsoo is his world. Without Kyungsoo there is no Jongin. I try to calm him down but the police chief comes in. He looked so serious.
"What happened?" Baro asks.
I stand up and look at him.
"We found the area were they were held." He started.
"And?" Sehun asks.
"Only two were found."
"Who?"
"Eric Nam and Amber but,"
"But what?"
"Both are in comas. Eric Nam is also brain dead."


        Minho
    Jonghyun has completely gone insane. I've lost track of how many times we would throw things and curse. Onew is better but  he is silent and stays in his room. Onew being the leader is worring about Key but Onew is best friends with CNU and Leo. From what we saw of theinjuries of Eric Nam and Amber we fear of what they look like now. Baro had told me of how their dorm looked like when he came home. It was a mess. Blood was everywhere and what looked like a bullet hole in one of the walls. When we were looking for Key is was almost as bad. The Jongkey apartment looked like there was a tornado. Furniture was everywhere. Then there was the picture. It had everyone on it. Pictures of all of the people that were kidnapped. When I looked at that picture I called everyone. First I called Baro and I learned that Gongchan, Sandeul, and CNU were missing. I looked at the picture to see their faces. Then calling Jongin he told me that Kyungsoo and Luhan were missing. I called everyone until I reached BTS. I had contacted Rap Monster but his manager picked up. I told him what had happened and he told the Running Man crew. I could hear the intercom go off. I stayed on the phone until I heard BTS talking.
"Where's V?" Asked Rap Monster.
"I don't know. I lost him when his group was attacked." Said another voice.
They kept talking before all became quiet. Then I heard the screams. I remember looking down at the picture to see his face. I stiffened. Finally my mind went blank when I heard a gun shot eco through the phone.

    I sat next to Taemin and everyone else. I remember well when we all first sat all together with just the five groups so long ago. It was only B1A4, VIXX, EXO, Got7, and us. Now there was BTOB, f(x), BTS, U-Kiss, Eric Nam's manager, and the original groups of the kidnappings. Looking at Sungjae I can see how fully damaged he was. By far Peniel's kidnapping was the most extreme. They blew up a freaking cafe! His hair is burned, his skin has burn marks, a cast was placed over his arm, and the fear was still strong in his eyes. Jungkook was scared as well. When I slowly look at him he is doing the same thing as he has done for weeks. He looks down at his hands and doesn't say anything. Looking at Taemin I squeeze his hand. Everyone is silent as we hear the news on everything. Amber was better, meaning that she was coming out of her coma and could wake anytime soon, and Eric Nam is now in a coma.
"We even found a video." The chief said.
Jinyoung sat up with fearful eyes. Anytime that a video is found in a kidnapping it means that it is bad.

        Baro
    "We even found a video."
I look up at those words. Jinyoung sits up as well and we look at him. 
"What is on it?" Asks a terrified Mark.
The chief looks at him and I can tell Mark  knows what is on it. Then the tears come to his eyes. Taemin huggs him and tries to calm him down. It must be hard for them. The memorise must still haunt them even after all these years. 
"So what?" Asks a quiet shaky voice.
I look over to the person that said it.
"Sungjae please." Said the chief.
"I said so what! So what if we got a freaking video! Their still out there and all you can get is two uncousious people and a video" He screams as he stands up from his chair.
Its quiet before Jungkook stands up.
"I agree. The stupid video wouldn't salve anything. We have maybe five people that were shot, two people that are scared to death, one burn victim, and the rest are possibly stabbed! We don't even know if some are even alive! CNU and Leo were shot and all you get is a video!" He yells at the chief. 
I look at everyone and I could tell that U-Kiss were agreeing. I stand up and look at everyone.
"I know how scared we all are. The last time this happened two of them almost died. It seems that even back then they had a thing for Leo. They tried to kill him many times. Chief I think that that video is to scare us. Using someone from there to scare us. All of us are tired. Just do your job and find them not watch a video that is probably one of them being hurt."

        N
    I stand up to join the standing idols. We were all sitting a moment ago but now Sungjae, Jungkook, and Baro were standing. 
"Burn the video in my opinion. After you look at it for clues. Even tho it would be useless because of the location changing but burn it." I say as my eyes burn with fire as I look at the chief. 
I lost one of my good friends and even more. I don't need this.


Dat sass tho