I seemed to be kidnapped

Again?

        I HAVE RETURNED


       Amber
    I felt the explosion first. Eric Nam had just called me and told me to come to his apartment.  I was walking past a shop when it exploded. It had always been on my mind about the first kidnappings. Well I only knew of the first one ten minutes ago. I was the last to contact all of them before they were kidnapped. I didn't call anyone for mouths afterwards. Jumping back I look around as I see the fire. Then I see them. The men in masks they have told me about. Then I hear the screams. Looking farther in I see two boys. One that was being grabbed by the men then the other grabbing for the boy. I get up and run toward them. Getting closer I see the faces of the two boys. 
"Peneil!" I hear Sungjae scream as he reaches for the bloody Peniel that was struggling in the mask mans' arms. 
I start grabbing for my friend. The mask men look surprised to my appearance but soon start coming for me. I hear the screams of Sungjae as they grabbed me as well and knocked me out.

        Markson
    I woke up to find the warmth gone. Sitting up I see how our room is a mess.
"Jackson?" I ask as I get out of the bed.
Walking out into the main part of the dorm I see how everything is broken. Looking around I then notice the blood.  I walk over to it and the kitchen table has that one word. I freeze as I see it. I start screaming and Bam Bam walks out. I fall to the ground and Jr runs over to me.
"Mark what happened?" He asked me.
"T-t-they took Jackson!" I kept mumbling.
Putting my hands onto my head the images come back. First the kidnapping. The beatings. I don't want Jackson to go through that. The doorbell rang and Ravi came running in. I kept on rocking back and forth. Jr kept on trying to calm me down but the words 'kidnapped' and 'Gongchan' were uttered. Shooting up I run over to Ravi. 
"What happened to Gongchan!" I yelled.
Everyone looked at me and Ravi gulped.
"Mark, there has been other kidnappings. Kyungsoo and Gongchan was just two of them." Bam Bam said as he rubbed my shoulders. I fell to the floor and started to cry.
"Why them? Why Jackson? Why is this happening again!?!?!" I yelled out loud.
"Amber and Peniel have also been kidnapped." Ravi said slowly.
I looked at them and my whole world fell down. 
"W-w-who else?" I asked quietly.
Everyone was quiet.
"Who else!" I screamed as I stood up.
"Luhan, Sandeul, CNU, Key, and Leo." Ravi said as he tried to look away from me.
"How many are there going to be?"
"I don't know. I really don't know."

        


        V (BTS has come)
    Running through the hallways I look everywhere for clues. I try to make sure my name tag is protected (I'm on Running Man). I know that I should be looking out for the 'death agents' but I was looking for my VJ. We had been separated when my group was attacked and I don't know where he is. The intercom goes off and it scares me. I jump and I see the flash of a mask. 
"Will all idols please come back to the lobby."
It repeated again and I turned away from the end of the hallway. There is a sudden gust of wind and I shiver. I hear a noise and I start running.
"Where's V?" I heard Rap Monster say.
"I lost him when his group was attacked." Said my VJ.
I was about to yell out to them when a hand covered my mouth. Looking over I scream into the hand as I see the masked men that I heard about from six years ago. Jungkook looked over to where I was and fell to the ground. Everyone looked over to me and froze. I felt a gun barrel against my head and I to froze. I kept my gaze with Jungkook and I could tell he was crying. The last thing I saw before the darkness was my band members looking at me as they screamed my name.

        Kevin
    It was like a war was going on. Police were everywhere. Idols had body guards. There was no list this time so no one knew who was in danger. I walk down the street as I look everywhere. I was called to the company to be given bodyguards. I had to be on the phone the whole time so I talked to Kiseop.
"Make sure you come here safely." He said.
"I'll make sure." I said as I pouted.
I stopped at a stop light and a car drove up. There were people also with me so I just kept on talking to him. The walk sign and I started to walk. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned. A masked figure stood in front of me. 
"K-kiseop."
"Kevin is everything okay?"
I fell silent as I looked into the mask. He grabbed my arm and started to drag me toward the car.
"Kevin?"
"I might not make it to the building."
"Why? Kevin what's wrong?"
"I can't really say anything right now."
I look over to the masked man and gave him my phone.
"Kiseop please call the police. I seem to have been kidnapped." I said calmly as he snatched it and pushed me into the car.
"What!"
That was the last thing I heard before I felt a shot going into my arm. Then it was dark.

        Eric Nam
    I sigh as I look around the company. Almost all of my friends were kidnapped and most feared that I was next. There were body guards all around me. Except when I was at the company. I walk down a hallway and look around. It was quiet. I hear a Got7 song and I walk over to the dance room. Opening the door I look to see no one was there. Walking in I turn the music off and then I hear the door close. Turning around I see five masked men. Screaming they run over to me and tape my mouth. They drag me through the hallways and out the back door. Ripping off the tape, which I really don't know how I did, I start to scream for my body guards. I see them turn the corner and then they are shot down. I start screaming even more then all was black.


What type of kidnapping is that Kevin? He doesn't know. I don't know. No ones does.