Hyung?

Again?

        Why hello there


          Leo
    Stepping into my hospital room I take a big breath. Dongwoo really seems to be scared. Sitting on my bed I put the crouches by me before laying down. Pulling up my sleeve I could still see the marks that they had put on me. Then the mark that they injected me with. I sigh even louder before looking around the room. The doctors had said that the drug was fatal. Dongwoo and I didn't have that much time left. I hear the door open before I turn my head to see V walk in. Smiling I sit up and pat the space next to me. He smiles back and sits there.
"How is it going?"
"I'm fine. You?"
"Ah Jungkook never lets me out of his sight. I think he is right outside of the door right now.
We both turn and the small Jungkook walks in. Smiling I motion for him to come. He grabs a chair and sits next to V before taking his hand and holding V's hand tightly. I could tell how much they loved each other by how they act. 

        Luhan
    Sehun wrapped his strong arms around me as we lie in bed. I look at his face and smile sleepily. Looking at a mark on my arms I sigh and snuggle closer to him. Tears silently fall down my face as I think of what the doctors said to me.
"Its fatal. I'm sorry you don't have that much time."
Taking in Sehun's scent I want to remember everything before I'm gone. 

        Peniel
    "Baby." He mumbles as we bath together.
I look down at him and kiss his again.
"What is it love?"
"Do you love me?"
"I love you more than love. You are my everything Sungjae." I whisper as I kiss him again.
He smiles then snuggles closer to me.
"Then will you tell me what you are hiding?"
I'm quiet for minutes before taking a shaky breath. Turning him so he is straddled my hips I kiss his lips sweetly. I look at him with teary eyes before caressing his face.
"W-w-what are you doing Peniel? Is something wrong?" He asks worriedly.
"What would you say if you only had little time left with me?"
"W-w-what makes you say that?" He struggles to say.
Taking in a breath I look at him in the eyes.
"I'm going to die Sungjae."
"Y-y-yah don't play games with me."
"No. I mean it. See this that is a mark from them injecting a fatal drug into me. I'm not the only one Sungjae. Leo, CNU, Luhan, V, Kevin, and Sandeul were all injected with this. We are all going to die. The doctors can't help us. Well all of us were injected with something. We don't know what the others are injected with but all of us are going to die."
"W-w-what?" Sungjae says with tears in his eyes.
Crying I hug him and he places his face in my hair.
"I'm sorry." I whisper again and again.

        


        Sandeul
    "How long?"
"Pardon?"
"How long ducky have you've been hiding these from me?" Baro says as he hold my pain mediation.
"Since I woke up." I mumble as I sit on the bed. 
He sighs as he walks up to me. Lifting my face he wipes the tears from my eyes and kiss me.
"Can you tell me why you need these?"
I'm quiet before looking at him.
"I'm dying." I mumble.
"What?"
"I dying." I said louder this time as tears spring to my eyes.
He's quiet before he hugs me tightly. Both of us are crying silently before he pulls his head back. Pressing our salty lips together he pushes me onto the bed. Hovering above me I wrap my arms around his neck as we keep on kissing. His hand is up my shirt right when we hear Jinyoung screaming. Getting up Baro runs out as I follow. I come out right when I see Gongchan and Jinyoung around a body. Coming closer I'm silent as I gaze upon the pale face of CNU.
"Hyung?" 


.............................and i end here........................................jk

      


           

 

 

         Jungkook
    The phone rings and I get up from the spot I was laying from. Rap Monster looks at me then goes back to stoking Jin's hair as they watch the movie. 
"Hello?"
"Jungkook?"
"Jinyoung? Is something wrong?"
"Jungkook can you get Rap Monster on the phone?" I hear his shaky voice say.
"Hyung Jinyoung is on the phone!" I yell at Rap Monster.
He gets up and walk over to me. V then runs into the room and completely mow down Rap Monster as he grabs the phone.
"Jinyoung!" He yells into the phone.
"J-jinoung...what happened. Did someone collapse? W-w-what? C-CNU hyung did? Is he alright? W-w-what? A-a-alright I-i'll tell them. B-b-bye."
V puts down the phone and falls to the floor crying. Surprised I sit next to him and I look at him.
"H-hyung what happened?" I ask.
He looks at me and tries to smile but his tears keep coming down harder.
"J-jungkook do you know what it feels like to know that your time is nearing?"
He looks to serious for him to joke around.
"N-n-no hyung. W-what happened?"
"Jungkook. I'm sorry. I'm a terrible boyfriend." He cries as he holds my hands.
I look at him and then I notice the bandage around his arm. Rap Monster kneels next to me and he looks dead straight into his eyes.
"You mentioned CNU. What happened to him?"
"H-hyung CNU...he's...dead. He collapsed today and he died on the way to the hospital." V cries as he curls up into a ball. 
The whole room is silent. CNU had been the mother bear to everyone. He was the sanity of everyone. We all loved him to pieces. We still do.


Please don't kill me