The Beggining

Again?

        It has began


        2min
    The time that Taemin was gone was the hardest. I only remember fragments of that night. The argument, him running out, waiting all night for him, then that call. Onew was the one who answered and Jonghyun had to catch him before he hit the floor. Each time I heard about a new idol being kidnapped I tried to imagine them with Taemin. It scared everyone of SM when the proclaimed satan's child was the next to be kidnapped. Amber was even more terrified because of her being the last ones to contact both of them. Then Mark was kidnapped. I had seen him around because of being friends with Amber but I never really knew him. Gongchan was after him. He was the only one that far that was kidnapped in front of a crowd. I had seen the videos and it scared me even more. What if they weren't alive? They could be dead. It was quiet for days. Then weeks. I was eating my breakfast when I had heard of Hongbin's kidnapping. By then everyone was scared. The body guards were everywhere. Events were postponed and anything an idol was involved in had police everywhere. Idols outside the country were to stay there and no one left their apartments or homes. I got a phone call one morning and a voice said to some to that parking lot. It was hard getting through the guards but I made it. Jackson, Jongin, Jinyoung, N, and I were all in the police cars. I was the first to see the bloody bath in the parking lot. There were two beaten skinny people sitting up around another person, two people laying on the ground looking toward us, and a girl getting up with a gun in hand. One of the kneeling people turned his head to look at us and I almost cried then. His long hair covered most of his face and there was blood all over it but his face was the same. It was Taemin.

    It all happened slowly as all of us got out of the car. There was loud shouts from Kyungsoo and Taemin, gun shots sounding all at once, and the blood. It was everywhere. Then a body fell onto the concrete. I knew it was Gongchan from his figure. I had thought of why did they shoot him when he was the victim but at that moment I only thought of Taemin. I had hugged him and he had held my hand before four shots rang out and he became limp.

    Sitting on my couch I hear a noise. Turning I smile at Taemin. His hair is cut and the color is back.
"Hey." He said as he sits on my lap. 
I smile and start kissing his neck. He giggles and I move over to his ear.
"Morning." I whisper as I wrap my arms around him. 
My hand starts to move up his shirt when the doorbell rings. I groan and he is up and opening the door.
"Hi Leo. What brings you here?"
I hear a mumble and I walk over to the door. There stands a tall ravin black haired man that is looking down.
"I need advice." He mumbles again and Taemin smiles.
"Is it about CNU?" Taemin asks.
Leo blushes supper red and Taemin shows him in. We sit on the couch and Leo's head is down.
"What do you want to ask?" Asks Taemin as he leans forward.
"I-I-I don't know what to do. I-I mean I love him but you know I'm shy. A-a-and,"
"Don't worry about it. He loves you. Gongchan told me that CNU has had a crush on you since he first saw you in person. From what I heard he loves you more then his band members." Winked Taemin.
"Taemin I don't want to die from his wrath when Leo faints." I say as I point to the extremely red Leo.
It's silent for a moment then Leo stands up and bow.
"Thank you."
"No problem. Go after that man of yours and make him remember that he is yours!" Yelled an excited Taemin as Leo walks out of our apartment.
"Taemin!"

        Markson
    I look over to the sleeping face of Mark then sighs. I love him so much. 

        Jongkey 
    Key looks over to me and I smile. 
"What?" I ask
"I love you. You know that."
"I love you too."
Key walks over to me and sits on my lap. He starts playing with my hair and I look at him.
"Is something bothering you?"
"What if Jinyoung's dreams came true?"
"I don't think anything will happen."

        Kaisoo
    Where is Kyungsoo?

        Bandeul 
    I hold onto the door knob as I look in our dorm. My mouth is open as I see everything sprayed everywhere. 
"Sandeul?" I call out as I look around.
Its silent. I take out my phone and call Jinyoung. It takes me three times before he answers.
"Hey what's up?"
"Is Gongchan with you or Sandeul?"
"No why? Is something wrong?"
"T-t-the dorm its...all the furniture is on the floor. I can't find any one." I say so fast that it sounded like I was rapping.
"What!" Jinyoung yelled into the phone.
I look around the dorm. First Sandeul's and my room. The bed was in pieces and the pictures have rips over Sandeul and CNU. The words 'mine' are all over the room. I run over to Jinyoung's and Gongchan's room to see everything is shattered. There was one word on the wall. As I look closer I see it is blood. Running into CNU's room I see it was the worst off. Everything is broken and ripped. Blood is everywhere and a picture of Leo and him is on his desk. I pick it up and I see the picture has red marks all over. Leo has the word 'mine' on it and CNU's face has a cross in it. I drop it and run out of the dorm. 

        Kaisoo
    "Kris have you seen Kyungsoo?"
"No he said that he was going with Luhan to someplace."
"When was that?"
"Maybe two hours ago."
I look around the room again and I then see a picture on the door. Walking over to it I see it has Kyungsoo and Luhan on it. 
"Mine." I read.
Sehun then comes into the room with a worried face. I look over to him and we have the same expression. 
"Baro called. He says that their dorm was broken into."
"What?" Asked Suho as he comes into the room.
We all gather around him.
"He says that Gongchan, Sandeul, and CNU are missing."
We are all silent. I look at him and hug him.
"Kyungsoo and Luhan are also missing. I found this on the door."
I show him the picture and his face is white. The phone rings and its Minho. I answer it and his shaky voice is heard.
"J-j-jongin."
"Hyung?"
"Have you seen Key? We came to his apartment and we can't find him."
I'm silent as I wrap my head around what is happening.
"N-n-no hyung. Luhan, Kyungsoo, Gongchan, Sandeul, and CNU are also missing." I say shakily.
The line is quiet and then I hear him breath in deeply.
"Why is this happening again?"
"I don't know hyung. I don't know."


badadadaaaa