Injured

My six "Angels" [exo fanfic]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During lunch, haru always sat next to her best friend, Na hyejin. They would usually be chatting away but today, haru was being unusually quiet. Hyejin decided to remain quiet as well, until she couldn't handle the silence anymore.

"Haru-ya, why are you so quiet today?" she asked haru as she took another bite of her lunch.

"oh, mianhae.. I just had a crazy morning~" haru said as she shook her head, trying to forget the memories of this morning. Hyejin giggled softly and squished haru's cheek together.

"well, you better get back to your senses~! we have p.e. class next~" She said playfully and haru nodded with a smile.

Soon, the bell rang for their next class p.e. and they walked to the gym after changing at the girls locker room. For today's gym class, they were assigned to play a game of dodgeball. The coach divided the students equally into two teams and began the game.

Haru usually enjoyed gym class, however, she was currently lost in the embarrassing thought of her older brothers. She wasn't paying much attention to the game when both teams began to beam the balls at each other. A moment later, a boy from the opponent team beamed a ball at haru and it hit her hard on the side by accident. She fell, slightly twisting her ankle during the fall.

"oww!" haru began to sob cutely as the pain raged in her ankle and side. When the boy noticed that he had hurt her, he went to her and immediately asked her if she was okay. This was when haru's friends and classmates began to crowd her, all asking her if she was alright.

"Guys stop crowding her and continue the game." The coach said and they all went back to playing the game. He gently carried her to the infirmary and the school nurse gave her an ice pack to sooth her ankle. Gym class was fortunately haru's last class of the day so she wouldn't have to return to her classroom. 

Soon, the bell rang for school's dismissal and the voices of happy children could be heard in the hallway. Haru sat on the infirmary bed with her sore side and ankle, looking out at the window.

A couple of minutes ago, the school nurse contacted haru's mother to let her know that she had been injured and that it's prefered that someone comes to get her. She picked up her phone and began dialing a number, connecting the call.

"Hello?" sehun picked up the call during his lunch recess.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter