Love and comfort

My six "Angels" [exo fanfic]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once sehun got a firm grasp of the door, he slid it open, rushing into the room. Noticing haru on the infirmary bed, he quickly walked towards her.

Haru was playing with her fingers in boredom then noticed her maknae oppa who was walking to her.

"s-sehunnie oppa..?" Haru said softly in surprise. She wasn't expecting him to be here.

"Haru-yah, are you okay..??" He asked a bit worriedly, searching around her body for any injuries.

"I-I just hurt my foot.." Haru then nodded weakily and lightly blushed from sehun's presence.

Sehun sighed softly in relief, taking a seat on the bed next to her. He looked at her with gentle eyes and gently ruffled her hair.

"You made me worry.. babo." He smiled weakily and lightly pinched her cheek.

Haru blushed more, as she cutely mumbled out an apology.

"s-sorry sehunnie oppa.." she said while avoiding his eyes shyly.

Sehun chuckled softly, observing her cuteness. He then bent down so that haru could get on his back.

"Get on haru-yah~ oppa will carry you home." He picked up her backpack.

Haru blushed shyly and carefully got onto his back. She put her arms around his neck to hang on, hiding her face in his shoulder. She was embarrassed for having to be carried all the way home.

Before leaving, sehun thanked the infirmary nurse and walked out of the room, then the school.

Every step that he took to get home, he thought about how thankful he was to have a little sister. He never knew how it felt to have a younger sibling to take care of, and now that he had haru, he was so happy.

When sehun arrived home, his face was full of smiles. He pressed the doorbell and baekhyun opened the door for them.

"ah, it's you sehu- did something happen to haru??" Baekhyun asked curiously and closed the door behind sehun.

"She sprained her ankle from gym class." He said calmly then carefully put haru down on the couch.

"oh.. I see. Does your ankle hurt a lot haru-yah?" Baekhyun asked her worriedly.

"o-only a little bit.." Haru said softly and smiled weakily at him. She didn't want to worry her brothers.

Baekhyun smiled and carefully put a soft pillow under her ankle so that her leg can relax. He then the TV, switching to the children's channel so that haru could watch.

"haru-yah, tell us if you need anything okay~?" Sehun said kindly and haru nodded shyly.

"Now that I think about it, it's really fortunate that tomorrow is saturday. Haru can heal over the weekend." Baekhyun said in relief.

Just then, the door opened with suho who was whacking jongin on his head while scolding him.

"Ow! Hyung it hurts..!" Jongin whined and rubbed his head to sooth the pain.

"What did I tell you about how your studies are more important than- what happened to haru..?!" He asked, quickly walking over them at the couch.

"she injured her ankle during her gym class today." Sehun said while looking up to suho.

Haru kept her eyes down at her hands because she was too shy to speak. She was also feeling guilty for making her brothers worry.

After taking his shoes off, jongin followed suho to the couch and took a seat next to his twin.

"and you said that you had good grades." sehun teased his twin and playfully smirked.

Jongin then shot a glare at him and elbowed him on the side. He whispered to him, "stop. I'm already in a bad mood.."

Sehun groaned in pain as his twin brother elbowed him on his side, regretting what he said. He fake smiled because he didn't want haru to see him act weak.

Baekhyun wondered why jongin was in such a bad mood. Thinking about that reminded him of kyungsoo and his other brothers.

"Hyung, where's yeollie and kyung-"

"We're home~!" chanyeol shouted cheerfully when walking in the door with kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter