Leaving memories behind

My six "Angels" [exo fanfic]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an ordinary day of Autumn, when all the leaves turned into beautiful colors, falling off the trees. Haru was looking out the window of her classroom, waiting to be dismissed from her last period of school. A few minutes later, the bell rang which resulted with many children rushing out the classroom doors.

Haru quickly put her backpack on and pushed her chair into the desk. She was about to leave when one of her best friends clung to her arm with a smile.

"Haru-yaa~ Do you want to come over to my house to play?" Hyejin asked with a smile, lightly poking haru's cheek with her finger.

"Sorry Hyejin-ah~ Omma told me to come home after school so maybe another day~" Haru said with a smile, poking her friend back on her forehead.

"Aww.. okay haru~ You should hurry so your omma won't get mad" Hyejin said jokingly and waved goodbye, walking out of the classroom.

Normally, Haru's mother would pick her up from school but today, she couldn't make it so she had to walk home.

Haru waved goodbye to her and giggled at her joke. She knew that she should get home soon so she walked in a fast pace back home, hoping that her mom didn't wait for too long.

~

In a coupl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter